Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2006, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tom Welling/Clark Kent Apprecation Thread #1: He can save us anytime!

Welcome to the Tom Welling Appreciation Thread!

Recent Pictures of Tom/Clark:

Supporters of Tom Welling/Clark Kent:

1. Antisocial
2. Snookie306
3. True Daisy Lover
4. Spike It Up
5. AliB23
6. Sweet HoneyComb
7. Milo Manic
8. Fred Pryce
9. DreamerAZ04
10. Sark and Draco Lover
11. n0fear88
12. charmingjen
13. PiCkLeSdAwSoN
14. goldylocks_k
15. happy mom

Avies creditied to Pav, Spike it up, and NellieWu

Fanart

Made by go_clo

Made By HamiltonsEyes

Made By LukeLorelai4EVER

Made By laurelqueen01

Last Two Made By esmo

Information on our favorite Super Hero

Quotes about Tom...

"I think that he represents Clark in a very wonderful way, and he holds the innocence that the character needs, and it comes across the camera and it's quite, quite amazing."

"It was the first season of SV, and it was the first time I was being saved by Tom Welling, and I had to run up, and he had to stand there like a hero…and I had to run up, and kind of fall into him, and he had to hug me and embrace me…and my head comes right to his chest…he’s so like, buff, ..he was flexing when he was standing there, doing the superhero thing…and I ran up to him, and I fall into him and give him a hug, and my head bounced right off of his chest…and I almost fell back, and the next time I was like “Tom, do you think you could, like soften, like envelope me a little more, rather than the flexing thing...”

"Oh my gosh! Tom Welling is so Clark Kent, it's sick! He's the all American super boy. He's got the charm. He's got the intelligence. He's got the good heart. So, he's very Clark Kent."

"My stunt double did the actual fall and then they cut to a shot of Tom holding me. Before every take he goes "Don't worry, i got it" and would then chuck me up in the air and then catch me!"
Allison Mack

"Tom and I have a ball. Tom and I as actors greatly enjoy working together. It'll be 11:00 at night, and Tom will suddenly make faces, or I'll do a John Malkovich impression during his close-up. The directors don't know what to think, but on film, it works out. It's all about having fun.We are always testing each other, and making each other laugh, like Clark and Lex. We have a great relationship as well."
Michael Rosenbaum

Kristin about her first day on the set meeting Tom: "I remember I was really shy and tongue-tied. He’s quite stunning in person and was so cool with his stubble and ripped jeans; he looked like a model. Our chemistry was great, and that made me really excited to play this character."

"Tom is beautiful. He is. He is freakishly good-looking!"
"My kind of guy? My boyfriend! I like sweet guys, nice, reassuring, and with dark hair. I'm not attracted to ''bad boys.'' I need to be charmed and impressed. Tom Welling absolutely corresponds to that profile, but he is a friend and moreover he is married. Anyway, I have to admit he is very cute."
Kristin Kreuk

"He's simple and pure, both as an actor and a person, and just a very kindhearted soul."
Annete O'Tolle

"Smallville is a well made series. Its well turned out, the stories are interesting, the whole team has an undeniable energy ....and the fact that Tom Welling is so cute helps too! I'm absolutely sure that a lot of girls watch smallville just because of him. But its not easy for him : he's forever shooting, he doesn't really have time for a true break.... All the others have time to breath some, but he's always working. His attitude is great."
Emmanuelle Vaugier

The first I met with Tom he came in early to start the season to read scenes with me and the producer. Right then and there I thought we've got somebody who is not buying into the fame surrounding him. He wants people to feel comfortable and he's like a Southern gentleman, which is something I think his character brings to that Clark Kent thing. Very down to earth, very fun, very nice person."
Erica Durance

Fansites:
Tom Welling Eyes ??? tom-welling.org ?????2006 version
TOMWELLING.ORG - TOM WELLING FANSOURCE - NEWS

Fan Listings

?????????????????PERFECT BY NATURE????????????????????????????????the TOM WELLING fanlisting????????????????

Okay so that's the first thread I ever made, sorry if it isn't too good. I plan to make a lot of changes with it but figured I could at least put it up. I know the title must have been used many of times, so I'm open to all suggestions for a new one.

I'll start making a list of fans, just request to be put on it and hopefully it will start to grow, also I want to make a list of why we love Tom/Clark, but I'll have to get to that, any suggestions would be very helpful.

Last edited by Spike it up; 12-06-2006 at 05:55 PM Reason: changes
Old 08-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting it. Can I be added, please

Quote:
Okay so that's the first thread I ever made, sorry if it isn't too good. I plan to make a lot of changes with it but figured I could at least put it up. I know the title must have been used many of times, so I'm open to all suggestions for a new one.
I think you did a great job Love all the quotes and fanart! My only suggestion would be that numbered threads sometimes get posted on more regularly, because people want to bump up the numbers
Old 08-31-2006, 08:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks antisocial! I already added the number, thank you so much for the suggestion and compliments!
Old 08-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well hey, thanks for putting all this hard work in I promise to post lots!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for starting this! TW is awesome. Add me please?
Old 09-01-2006, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread. if their is a list add me please.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Love the new thread!!

Thanks for starting it Ali.

Great opening post.
I just edited first fansite out, since the link was censored (another board?).

If we'll have a list I'd like to be added, thanks.

And another awesome site for all things Tom Welling is TOMWELLING.ORG!

And now, time to decorate a bit...

Old 09-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh he's so pretttty. So. Gorgeous.

It's just not fair!
Old 09-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

I predict a drool fest on this thread soon. *smirk*

He is pretty. And talented. And always so funny and sweet in interviews. A very dangerous combination.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks everyone, glad everyone seems to like the thread and don't forget if you see anything that needs a changing don't hesitate to tell me.

I started the list, were at five! lol.

Cris, LOVE the pics! Especially the third one, just think if you saw him just walking around, I think I would literally stop in my tracks and not breathe for oh...a minute. lol. He really doesn't have one flaw.

How old is he again? That always blew me away that he's like almost thirty or is thirty, he looks so young. Oh and he's so tall, I love that!

I really think he was the perfect choice for superman, he looks so much like a superman, it's just perfect.

Cris, I added the link you posted for us thanks, I don't really know sites to well yet, so thank you.

Oh did anyone see Fog? I thought it was okay, There was quite a few ppl over so I remember not really getting the whole jist of the movie, but I do remember feeling bad for Tom. His character loved that girl so much and she just became a ghost randomly at the end, it was weird. lol. I thought he should have hooked up with Selma Blair, she at least wanted him.

Last edited by Spike it up; 09-01-2006 at 11:43 AM Reason: Double post. - Cris
Old 09-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for the thread. The opening post is fantastic. I expect there'll be lots of fans posting in here.

Please add me to the fanlist. I love TW.

icon credit: miss-rebel86
Old 09-01-2006, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure the thread will be a success.
Every once in a while someone asks how come we don't have Clark appreciation thread. I guess we were just lazy until now to start it.

Just remember not to double post guys.

Ali, third picture is one of my favourite ones. I love how relaxed he looks in it.

As for Tom's age, he was born on April 26th 1977.

And Fog...well I wasn't very impressed with the movie.
But I went to see it because he was in it. He looked good.
Can't say a lot of positive things about the movie other than that.
And I also liked Selma's character more.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow. The first post is awesome. Good job.
May i be added to the list, please.

Those pictures are awesome, he is so handsome.

I think a thread wasn't started before because Tom has his own board.

I still haven't seen Tom's version of The Fog. I really need too.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't seen TW's version of The Fog either. Don't really know if I want to, but hey I'm sure he did good in it. I also haven't seen CBTD2 yet, either.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Absolute Fan

I saw CbtD2 in theaters, but I haven't gotten the DVD yet.