Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2018, 09:08 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
It is pouring rain and lots of thunder and lightning at the moment. If I don't make a full round, it is because my internet cut out.
Well it seems you made the full round and hopefully the thunder and lighting doesn't affect you.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 02-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

It didn't cut me out completely, but did cut me out at times but it came back after a short while.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:18 PM
you are my world

^ Thankfully. Hope everything is good now.

Old 02-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today was another rough day. Yesterday was pretty calm, but I knew it wouldn't last. Actually, after school one of my students (who is in Choir) had to be found in the building because she ran away after getting upset. So I had a chat with her and talked her through some coping/social skills. Where is my overtime pay? Wait. Teachers don't get paid overtime, but we put in overtime almost on a daily basis. Anyway, it is never boring in Special Education. It is both a blessing and somewhat a downside.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:13 PM
you are my world

That's sort of messed up that teachers doesn't get overtime pay.

Old 02-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ I completely agree it's really unfair

Cece I imagine that it must be rewarding teaching in Special Education probably a bit exhausting sometimes because dealing with young people is always a tough matter

Old 02-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have definitely changed after being a Special Education teacher. I have come to really appreciate the little things and small victories in life and for my students at my job.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:52 PM
you are my world

Si you have a great point. It must feel good for Cece when she actually fixes things and at the end of the day when she knows she tried her best. Although I know sometimes it might be very stressful but Cece's attitude is amazing.

Old 02-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

We put out fires on a daily basis. It does feel good and I feel accomplished at the end of the day. I never leave work feeling like I didn't make an impact.
Old 02-10-2018, 03:38 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
We put out fires on a daily basis. It does feel good and I feel accomplished at the end of the day. I never leave work feeling like I didn't make an impact.
That just goes to show you what an incredible job you are doing daily.

Old 02-11-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much!

This week will be fun. Valentine's Day party on Friday!
Old 02-11-2018, 03:14 PM
you are my world

^ Aww that's sounds exciting.

Old 02-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm thinking about doing an online doctoral program this fall. I will graduate this summer and just need 2 years of teaching to apply, which I have already.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:04 AM
you are my world

If you really want to do it, I'm for you going for it.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to be a Dr. I also love learning.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top