Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We appreciate you taking over for a few days, Rita.
Cece, happy to see you posting again at least.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 12-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Communications Team

I've been catching up!
Old 12-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've seen that.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:39 PM
Communications Team

Sometimes I think I have too many duties on (beyond posting, like the Communications Team and Graphics Team) but then I think more on this and I can't give them up. Not sure my point in posting that, haha. Some days I think about how it'll feel not being on so many teams, but I feel like I am still able to manage it all. SUPER WOMAN.
Old 12-25-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Sometimes I think I have too many duties on (beyond posting, like the Communications Team and Graphics Team) but then I think more on this and I can't give them up. Not sure my point in posting that, haha. Some days I think about how it'll feel not being on so many teams, but I feel like I am still able to manage it all. SUPER WOMAN.
Aww Super Woman, perfect for you.
And yes, I understand that feeling although I an in no teams, I don't plan to join any more modding board duties. These boards are IT for me.

Old 12-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Communications Team

3 is my limit, and the limit of permanent boards to have as a MST member. Sometimes there is a board that comes up I want to mod, but I can't because I have 3 boards again. 2 of them I am the only moderator so I can't leave them and let them close. I saved them from closure. And then I got Smallville, which you know I'll never leave it for many reasons. So the option now only is leaving MST or no more applying to boards.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You have no idea how thankful I am that you applied for this board. Thankful and still shocked.
I saved a few boards from closure as well. lol

Old 12-26-2017, 08:26 PM
Chillin' like a villain

Hi girls! Hope you've had a great Christmas!

And Cece I'm really happy you've applied to be mod here

I think this is the first time I'm modding 4 boards at once... and yeah that's a lot

Old 12-27-2017, 03:14 PM
Communications Team

Great to see you here every now and then, Si! I hope you had a great Christmas as well.

I'm glad I shocked you, Tia.

I love being part of MST and being part of GT is fun also. The only one I am getting a little bored of is CT, but it's pretty easy work there compared to the other two and I am used to seeing 3 teams under my username. Guess that means I am not going to be changing things up anytime soon. Ha!
Old 12-27-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still can't believe I remember when Cece went by the username of LR Roxy. I think that was the username. lol

And yeah, Si, I wasn't even paying attention to notice you got up to 4 boards.

Old 12-28-2017, 01:55 PM
Communications Team

That was my username from the forum I visited for years before Fan Forum. But that forum got hacked or something and no one came back. Sometimes I wonder the lesser activity here also had something to do with that server wipe experienced here. Good memory, Tia.
Old 12-28-2017, 07:04 PM
Chillin' like a villain

I love being in this board.. I just don't remember many details of smallville to be that active in the discussions

My Christmas was really great... quiet one with only family, but nice

I remember that UN for Cece too

Old 12-28-2017, 08:46 PM
Communications Team

Awwe, that's great to hear, Si. I like peace and quiet. A lot of times I don't go out with family to dinners over at family friend's houses. Sometimes there are too many people and gets too loud and so many Chinese people. Not that I don't love Chinese people, but since I grew up in the US, I don't always have the same interests as them so I rather stay home and eat leftovers.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
That was my username from the forum I visited for years before Fan Forum. But that forum got hacked or something and no one came back. Sometimes I wonder the lesser activity here also had something to do with that server wipe experienced here. Good memory, Tia.
Of course I remember that, I chatted to you a lot when you had that username. lol

Old 01-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Communications Team

That's true, we did. Still good memory because I don't even remember all of Sarah's past usernames, even the username she had before her current one. She changes so much. Was it beyond insane? For some reason I feel like there was another one she had for a short time after beyond insane and before her current one.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top