Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I left MST [shocker, I know]; it is so hard for me to leave things I've been a part of for so long. I know I have mentioned the idea before, but I never took the next step. Until now.

I left because I need a little more time and potentially to save a board.
It shows how much you are maturing. lolol Can't be guilt tripped into doing what is best for you.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 03-31-2018, 03:30 PM
Communications Team

MST job was getting a little overwhelming, because at times you are assigned 2-3 boards to temp mod. And it's like having +2-3 permanent boards even if it is for a short while. Plus I could only have 3 permanent boards, and I want to save all these boards [some of them, lol] from closing due to no mods stepping up.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think I did that with 2 boards, apply as mod to save the boards.

Old 03-31-2018, 06:34 PM
Communications Team

I did that with two boards already: Stephen and Movies. My next one will be Carrie Underwood it looks like. And I'll have room for one other to have a full 5 boards. I feel less guilty with permanent boards if I don't do a full post round than a temp board. Because others are depending on me. While on permanent boards, I depend on myself. If that makes sense.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Communications Team

Tia, I am thinking about going to Fan Expo in Dallas this Saturday. This might be a busy weekend for me. But doing something fun!
Old 04-04-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Tia, I am thinking about going to Fan Expo in Dallas this Saturday. This might be a busy weekend for me. But doing something fun!
Oh who will you meet... or see?

Old 04-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Communications Team

Ben Affleck and Jason will be there. They cost a lot to get a photo op or an autograph so might just see a glance of them. I'm sure the lines would be crazy for them. Gaten and Caleb will be there from Stranger Things! Amy Jo, the original pink ranger, will be there. I bought a photo op for Eliza Taylor from The 100! I also will get some autographs! And panels!! Daredevil/Charlie Cox will have a Q&A, plus Harrison Wells/Tom, Eliza Taylor/Clarke, and Amy Jo! Felicity Day will be there as well, but I haven't gotten too far into Supernatural where she's in a lot of episodes. And Ben McKenzie but I don't think he's as cute as he was on The OC. lol And Morena!
Old 04-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I watched all of Felicity Day Supernatural episodes.

Also, it seems like quite a good list.

Old 04-05-2018, 05:49 PM
Communications Team

Nice! I've seen her in some episodes.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Did you like her character?

Old 04-06-2018, 06:24 PM
Communications Team

Uhhh, you're asking the person who doesn't have a good memory. I remember she was a nice one. Right? Weren't the boys helping her? My memory is even worse with Supernatural because I didn't fall in love with the show.
Old 04-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Haha yes. She was helping the Winchester's though. lol

Old 04-07-2018, 08:17 PM
Communications Team

Oh. I heard someone say she is the most annoying character on Supernatural today during Fan Expo. Some say that about Castiel too though. Seems a lot of Supernatural fans don't like new people.
Old 04-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Say Something Nice

a nearby city has a pizza buffet called CiCis [pronounced CeeCees]... every time I see it advertised...I called it Cpeedy's Pizza - which is actually accurate...it's a Cpeedy [Speedy]- no--wait place to eat good food at a reasonable price...

I never go there b/c that's not my fav shopping center but every time I see the advertisement I think of the Cpeedy [mod here]....

Pizza buffets are also Timeless,, Tia... everyone loves them and they never go out of style
Luke Skywalker Quotes
Old 04-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Communications Team

Awwe, Dave. I love Cici's pizza! It is the reason I spell my name "Cece". I changed it a while back. My Chinese birth name is Si (like the mod here), and usually we are called by doubling the one syllable [Chinese tradition], so it was Sisi. However, people in America called me See-See with a long I and I didn't like it. Needed to change it to Cici or Cece, but come to find out Cici is a restaurant name. No matter how I spell my name though, Cici or Cece, I'll always be associated with the pizza joint.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top