Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

It was too much angst for my teenager heart.

I love moments like this tho.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That moment was just great.
Old 04-30-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Hidden is one of my favorite Clana episodes.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ That was the perfect Clana episode.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Those early season 5 scenes were amazing every shipper's dream! I can't stop rewatching the "morning after" episode ever since it was out it's one I always go back to.

Also, season 4 was such a season for them! I just love it! Particularly the episode with the baby and the one with the dance and Lifehouse playing, of course.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 05-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Yes! I love the episode with the baby
Old 05-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

There were some great Clana episodes in s4. Particularly toward the end. I'm rather fond of the scene where Clark visits her at the hospital and they kiss.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Same. It's definitely one of my favorite seasons and, Clana-wise, it's my second fave.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 05-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Season, 7, 8 and 4 are my least favorite seasons for them.
Season 5, 1, 2, and 3 were my favorite seasons with them.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

^ That would probably be my order of favorites as well. Except there are storylines I liked for them in most seasons. Except seven, that was just a weird season in general.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ That would probably be my order of favorites as well. Except there are storylines I liked for them in most seasons. Except seven, that was just a weird season in general.
[font="tahoma"]
Season 8 was easily the worst for Clana for me because as I mentioned all the time, I truly hated how they felt they had to make Lana a superpowered person to be Clark's equal?? It made no sense because if that's the case than all the Maxima was Clark equal because she had the powers similar to Clark. Remember she felt she was his soulmate because of that. Alicia was Clark's soulmate because she knew how it was to be an outsider with powers....

So yeah, the storyline was horribly done. Lana was STRONG without the powers and learnt how to defend herself without it so it's ridiculous how it was written in Season 8, and how the writers made Clark not care about anyone else when he was with her.

Season 7, was just a joke. After everything they have went through with trust and lies, it was now Lana lying to Clark and was more obsessed with Lex than her love for Clark???

Season 6.... not many positives there. She was with Lex most of the times although she had lingering love for Clark and they had their moments during the "Promise" wedding episode and forward, in general, the season wasn't a Clana season.
That's why those 3 are my least favorite.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Season 8 was easily the worst for Clana for me because as I mentioned all the time, I truly hated how they felt they had to make Lana a superpowered person to be Clark's equal?? It made no sense because if that's the case than all the Maxima was Clark equal because she had the powers similar to Clark. Remember she felt she was his soulmate because of that. Alicia was Clark's soulmate because she knew how it was to be an outsider with powers....

So yeah, the storyline was horribly done. Lana was STRONG without the powers and learnt how to defend herself without it so it's ridiculous how it was written in Season 8, and how the writers made Clark not care about anyone else when he was with her. It seems the writers narrative was WITH Lana, Clark could never become Superman and I disliked that because it was written so poorly.

Season 7, was just a joke. After everything they have went through with trust and lies, it was now Lana lying to Clark and was more obsessed with Lex than her love for Clark???

Season 6.... not many positives there. She was with Lex most of the times although she had lingering love for Clark and they had their moments during the "Promise" wedding episode and forward, in general, the season wasn't a Clana season.
That's why those 3 are my least favorite.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
Those early season 5 scenes were amazing every shipper's dream! I can't stop rewatching the "morning after" episode ever since it was out it's one I always go back to.
I remember the promo for the episode with that scene. I squealed, like finally! I also love the episode of them with the baby.
Old 05-21-2017, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Lana's story arc in s7 was handled poorly. It made sense that she'd be suffering from some trauma after everything that went down in s6, but making her vengeful felt very out of character. It made sense for her to act differently in s7 but it wasn't written well. So in light of that, I liked that she was more like the old Lana in s8. And as a Clana fan, it's satisfying to know that the only reason they were togehter was because they physically couldn't be together anymore. Lana was strong on her own, but I like that she was going to go out into the world and do good with her powers. That was the best part about that, imo.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Lana's story arc in s7 was handled poorly. It made sense that she'd be suffering from some trauma after everything that went down in s6, but making her vengeful felt very out of character. It made sense for her to act differently in s7 but it wasn't written well. So in light of that, I liked that she was more like the old Lana in s8. And as a Clana fan, it's satisfying to know that the only reason they were togehter was because they physically couldn't be together anymore. Lana was strong on her own, but I like that she was going to go out into the world and do good with her powers. That was the best part about that, imo.
Yes, that's what I loved about season 8 The reason that they didn't end up together wasn't because they didn't love each other any more.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread