Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2013, 02:02 AM
  #31
Fan Forum Hero

 
livstevi21's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Disney
Tom Welling
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 54,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
I know!

and Omigod! I love brandon routh for saying this!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c5673cec9...jy8co1_500.gif

I was also not a fan of Routh's portrayal of superman but I do like Routh as a person-- a very kind,down to earth , humble guy . and i did appreciate his DP Clark variation compared to Chris Reeve. But it's just too bad that he had Bryan Singer as the director/main writer of Superman:Returns... I'm forever bitter against Bryan Singer for creating the script of superman:returns.
I still don't get the hate for Superman Returns. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but I still really enjoyed it. I liked Routh's portrayal. In my opinion, Bryan Singer had the right vision. A few tweaks to the script, a bit more dialogue and maybe an older Lois Lane (my only problem with Kate Bosworth was that she was a little too young for the role) and it would have been nigh on perfect. You're so right about Routh, though. He really is a lovely, sweet, down to earth person. It's something about all the guys who have played Superman. Tom, Dean, Brandon, Henry, and of course, Christopher Reeve, such great guys.
__________________
Within Temptation | Tom Welling
<<<<< Met Tom Welling at London Film & Comic Con 27/7/18 + 28/7/18
He called me "so sweet"
Liv

Last edited by livstevi21; 07-26-2013 at 01:58 PM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:43 AM
  #32
Passionate Fan

 
greenday123's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
Oh my gosh, in that gif Brandon looks almost exactly like a younger version of my neighbor when I was younger. He just needs a pair of glasses. <--- I realize that sounds rather amusing after I typed that.


And also because it left him unavailable to to X-Men The Last Stand and it was Bret Ratner instead, right? My top two favorite superheros with the most disappointing movies all in the same year. It was a rough time for my inner nerd. All will be forgive Mr Singer if DOFP lives up to it's potential.

Brian Singer should make up for the disaster of Superman Returns and for casting Kate Bosworth in Returns by making the new x -men movie "days of future past" as awesome as possible.

Buuut, i'm super glad too that we have great men playing superman like Tom, Brandon, Henry,Dean,Christopher Reeve!

Last edited by greenday123; 07-26-2013 at 05:52 AM
greenday123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:46 PM
  #33
Extreme Fan
 
Panettones's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
this is a great clarification by a fan Who was in comic con personally regarding the sequel and that quote from frank miller's dark knight returns comic book:




So the sequel will not be an adaptation of Dark Knight Returns comic book and it will be a SUPERMAN movie with Batman on it as a supporting protagonist


Honestly, i'm pretty surprise with this development(the batman thing) but I won't be dismissing this until there are further proof a year from now that will give me a reason to be worried with it. Jumping to conclusions with no solid evidence to back you up is not the way to go regarding this matter. the MOS team are still tweaking the sequel script at this moment. It's the same situation when years ago, people irrationally were jumping their conclusions that Lois Lane will not be in Man of Steel BUT they were proven so wrong.LOL! so i will wait and see until further notice!




and MOS writer david goyer on clark/lois relationship on the sequel:




source: It's a safe bet that Perry has worked out Clark's secret too | David S. Goyer And Zack Snyder On Man Of Steel's Secrets | Features | Empire


This for all you guys... MOS clois fanvids:


I'm glad that's the idea, the less TDKR influence the better lol but I watched the Zack Snyder announcement and he didn't really coverthe rookie unformed Supes idea in that, is that just fan speculation?

I CAN'T WAIT for more Lois/Clark stuff, I hope they do it really well. I'm gonna need lots of focus on them...and the idea of her being the first and only person who truly knows him and all he's experienced.
Panettones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM
  #34
Fan Forum Hero

 
Ron_Beckett's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 77,987
I came across an interesting comic book find at my CB store.

It's basically a replica of the original 1930's Action Comics #1. It was reprinted in 1992 but everything about it is the same- the story, the cover, everything. It may not be the "real" AC #1 because let's face it that's worth millions) but I love the replica copy I found. The guy was going to sell it for $15 but I got it for 4 which was a great deal.
__________________
I love you, Brandon.
I love you too.
-Brandon♥Callie
Maggie♥Alex
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:13 PM
  #35
Extreme Fan
 
Panettones's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
I came across an interesting comic book find at my CB store.

It's basically a replica of the original 1930's Action Comics #1. It was reprinted in 1992 but everything about it is the same- the story, the cover, everything. It may not be the "real" AC #1 because let's face it that's worth millions) but I love the replica copy I found. The guy was going to sell it for $15 but I got it for 4 which was a great deal.
Wow that's an incredible deal!
Panettones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:37 PM
  #36
Passionate Fan

 
maisie7's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,903
good news guys, MOS blu ray dvd is available this October not December!YAY!








just spam this thread with henry and amy cute moments!






Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
I came across an interesting comic book find at my CB store.

It's basically a replica of the original 1930's Action Comics #1. It was reprinted in 1992 but everything about it is the same- the story, the cover, everything. It may not be the "real" AC #1 because let's face it that's worth millions) but I love the replica copy I found. The guy was going to sell it for $15 but I got it for 4 which was a great deal.
Awesome,Ron!

Last edited by maisie7; 08-04-2013 at 07:44 PM
maisie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:17 PM
  #37
Fan Forum Hero

 
*OldHollywoodStarlet*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 58,667
Those gifs!

The pictures! Adorable dorks!

That's awesome!

Thank you for posting them and the news!





Sorry for being a downer when it has been discussed before, but yeah I'm not a fan of the idea of a Superman/Batman film. It's feel rushed. As much as I enjoyed Man of Steel it did have flaws to work out and so much story is should be telling before doing a crossover in my opinion. Maybe after a sequel of Man of Steel, but now...I don't know.
__________________
Between the Pages of a Book is a Wonderful Place to Be
{Jack/Sara} {Arin/Kestre} {Declan/Juliet} {Alexander/Quinn}
{Tara}| Icon; Mi||iê Måë | Profile Icon; Mandy
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:25 PM
  #38
Passionate Fan

 
maisie7's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Those gifs!

The pictures! Adorable dorks!

That's awesome!

Thank you for posting them and the news!





Sorry for being a downer when it has been discussed before, but yeah I'm not a fan of the idea of a Superman/Batman film. It's feel rushed. As much as I enjoyed Man of Steel it did have flaws to work out and so much story is should be telling before doing a crossover in my opinion. Maybe after a sequel of Man of Steel, but now...I don't know.
yeah, i'm very hesitant with the whole batman thing but snyder and goyer did say that it's a SUPERMAN sequel . so Supes still front and center and his universe is in the center of it. so yeah.... i'll just wait and see regarding the project.. I'll just hope for the best and who knows?! it might be a pleasant surprise to all of us.

the positive thing is AMY ADAMS is returning as Lois Lane and i'm anticipating the Clois scenes in the sequel. david goyer did say that they are moving forward with the clois relationship and I'm very anxious on how they present their relationship with this new dynamic of Lois totally knowing everything about Clark in the movie verse .

Last edited by maisie7; 08-05-2013 at 09:38 AM
maisie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:52 PM
  #39
Passionate Fan

 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,068
So glad the Blu-ray is coming out in October. There is no way I could have waited any longer than that.
__________________
"So, then what'd you do?"
"Well I did what everyone was expecting: I made out with Lois for a little bit, flew out into space and smiled for the camera."
Pearllers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:15 AM
  #40
Passionate Fan

 
maisie7's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
So glad the Blu-ray is coming out in October. There is no way I could have waited any longer than that.
Me too!
maisie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:21 AM
  #41
Extreme Fan
 
Panettones's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,713
Same, I'm super excited about more Clois, look at those pics/gifs! I do wonder how their dynamic will be and if its different with Daily Planet Clark and Superman, considering what she knows.
Panettones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 08:27 AM
  #42
Passionate Fan

 
maisie7's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panettones (View Post)
Same, I'm super excited about more Clois, look at those pics/gifs! I do wonder how their dynamic will be and if its different with Daily Planet Clark and Superman, considering what she knows.
All I know Amy Adams agreed in an interview for more kissing for lois/clark in the sequel!


this is such a beautiful romantic MOS clois vid.... song fits them like a glove!

maisie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:48 PM
  #43
Extreme Fan
 
Panettones's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,713
Yess new Clois vids! I can't wait for the DVD/BluRay so we can get lovely HQ vids!
Panettones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:49 PM
  #44
Passionate Fan

 
greenday123's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panettones (View Post)
Yess new Clois vids! I can't wait for the DVD/BluRay so we can get lovely HQ vids!
exactly! and and october release of the dvd! thank you god!

by the way guys,According to these articles, Amy and Henry won the "Best lip lock award" in the recent Teen choice awards edging out pattinson/stewart:

Yahoo!

Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Snub Teen Choice Award Ceremony and Lose Liplock Award | Las Vegas Guardian Express








Some say there was a recount and awarded Robert and Kristen (those two were not present in the awarding ceremonies) .... But still, I'm glad a lot of the teen population love Henry and Amy's Clois to generate such votes and competition against the latter.
greenday123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:14 PM
  #45
Fan Forum Hero

 
*OldHollywoodStarlet*'s Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 58,667
I am too. That kiss is hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisie7 (View Post)
yeah, i'm very hesitant with the whole batman thing but snyder and goyer did say that it's a SUPERMAN sequel . so Supes still front and center and his universe is in the center of it. so yeah.... i'll just wait and see regarding the project.. I'll just hope for the best and who knows?! it might be a pleasant surprise to all of us.

the positive thing is AMY ADAMS is returning as Lois Lane and i'm anticipating the Clois scenes in the sequel. david goyer did say that they are moving forward with the clois relationship and I'm very anxious on how they present their relationship with this new dynamic of Lois totally knowing everything about Clark in the movie verse .


Yeah that's the best way to go. Wait and see. I don't think I'll totally lose my worry about it though. Glad to hear that he will be front and center.


That is definitely a positive! Amy was awesome and I loved her scenes/chemistry with Henry. Agree about being anxious with how they will handle their relationship in the sequel.
__________________
Between the Pages of a Book is a Wonderful Place to Be
{Jack/Sara} {Arin/Kestre} {Declan/Juliet} {Alexander/Quinn}
{Tara}| Icon; Mi||iê Måë | Profile Icon; Mandy
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.