Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah yeah, that's it. Because he never existed. Right.
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:20 AM
you are my world

Yup, so she just thought she was unsuccessful in her mission and of course all the evil people still came to Smallville but Kal-EL just wasn't around to stop them.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's sad she didn't step up to help the world though.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:26 PM
you are my world

^ Sort of makes sense. It seems the good in Kal-EL helped her want to save the world... without Superman, it seems there wasn't any purpose or care or motivation to do it.

Kal-El is suppose to show Kara how you can use your abilities to help others and save the world.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I see your point. Kara needed Clark to set her path/purpose straight.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:06 AM
you are my world

^ Yeah. Without that, I guess she doesn't really find her purpose or really know she could show her powers to the public.

Old 02-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

And she's young, confided in Lex - the wrong person to trust.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:33 PM
you are my world

Yup... and in both worlds she trusted in Lex.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

She did. Lex had that influence. lol
Old 02-08-2018, 12:53 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
She did. Lex had that influence. lol
Yup and I guess Clark (as usual) was to secretive for her. lol

Old 02-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is the most secretive person ever. But I could imagine I'd be the same with keeping that big of a secret... Depends though.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:11 PM
you are my world

Loved Clark having faith that Kara was not a killer.

Old 02-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't realize it was Fine. lol
Old 02-12-2018, 11:01 AM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I didn't realize it was Fine. lol
Probably if we watched the episode RIGHT AFTER we watched 7x18, you would've put it together. lol

Old 02-17-2018, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that would help with the continuity.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top