Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2018, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Smallville's TPAM #6: TPAM loves Superman!

^ air
Old 06-21-2018, 07:02 PM
you are my world

^ TPAM watched Justice League War on the LoT board.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 06-21-2018, 07:45 PM
the 'S' means Hope

and it was a nice surprise for tpam
Old 06-22-2018, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ told me about watch
Old 06-22-2018, 01:17 PM
you are my world

^ TPAM started this new thread.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ new icon from a show i'm not familiar with, but looks familiar. i think it's leverage?
Old 06-22-2018, 07:02 PM
you are my world

^ Correct.

Old 06-23-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ another show I didn't watch xD
Old 06-23-2018, 01:22 PM
you are my world

^ Great series.

Old 06-23-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ is happy seems to be faster than a few mins ago, FINGERS CROSSED.
Old 06-23-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ spoke too soon
Old 06-24-2018, 11:00 AM
the 'S' means Hope

^ is sad like Lauren that Chris Wood [Mon-El ] left Supergirl ???
Old 06-24-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ is right but don't shoot me happy that he's a more mature superhero now and not all about Kara, and definitely doesn't deserve the hate he has gotten. S2 was a little too much with the intense love between Karamel, IMO (though I love them, but just not a strong shipper in general). I am all about the friendships. Don't need all the mushy and love in my shows. And one of the few fans that was okay with the goodbye scene. Again, I am not one to love over-dramatized things. lol I hope Melissa and Chris stay strong as couples for the long run. Chris is a good man, and brilliant actor. I really enjoyed seeing him as Kai in TVD too.

Last edited by cry pretty; 06-24-2018 at 03:13 PM
Old 06-24-2018, 03:08 PM
the 'S' means Hope

^ should know that I'm glad Mon-El developed as a better Superhero with his time in the Future with Saturn girl....and we wish Mon-El the best..... same with Saturn Girl. Hope Melissa and Chris can remain strong.
Old 06-24-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ agreed
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top