Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Smallville 6x01 "Zod" Episode Discussion

Hey everyone

Yes, I know it's early...we still have 5 days until the premiere, but I wanted to get this thread up and running and raise the awareness that it is coming up and to generate some "buzz" and excitement among the fanbase for S6.

Here is the official CW Network Episode Description:

"Zod" Air Date: September 28, 2006 on The CW

Written By: Steven S. DeKnight
Directed By: James Marshall
Guest Stars: Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy Olsen), Pascale Hutton (Raya)

CLARK IS TRAPPED IN THE PHANTOM ZONE WHILE ZOD TAKES OVER LEX’S BODY AND PLOTS TO DESTROY EARTH; JIMMY OLSEN JOINS THE DAILY PLANET — Thrown into the Phantom Zone, a Kryptonian jail created by Jor-El, Clark (Tom Welling) finds himself without powers and surrounded by revenge-seeking criminals sent away by his father. Meanwhile, having taken over Lex’s (Michael Rosenbaum) body, Zod keeps Lana (Kristin Kreuk) captive with a demand to sire him an heir and begins his plans to turn Earth into a Krypton-like planet using the alien ship’s hard drive. After Lois (Erica Durance) and Martha’s (Annette O’Toole) plane crashes near the Fortress of Solitude, Jor-El tells Martha how to kill Zod. Back at the Daily Planet, Chloe (Allison Mack) reunites with an old flame, Jimmy Olsen (Aaron Ashmore).

You may discuss the information of the CW description above but refrain from posting other specific spoiler material.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Total Fan

Already a thread for the episode??? We are all a bit anxious, aren't we?

Livejournal
Fred Pryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

I know I can't wait!
Hiatus will finally be over!
Can't wait to see how things will work out and how Clark will get out of the Phantom Zone.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Thanks for the thread, Alex.

I'm so excited even though I won't actually see S6 til next year (living in the UK sucks). At least I'll be able to read about it though.

icon credit: miss-rebel86
Sweet_Honeycomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Honeycomb (View Post)
Yay! Thanks for the thread, Alex.

I'm so excited even though I won't actually see S6 til next year (living in the UK sucks). At least I'll be able to read about it though.
No problem I really have to commend all of you that don't live in the US and won't be watching the show as it airs on Thursday. You either have to dl, or wait till it comes out in your country.

Louise...well, you sit at home at midnight on Saturday night...your mind wonders...if you want to call that "bit anxious" then I am

Cris Me too!

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so pscyhed!!! I've been in need of some Superman lore since I last saw "Superman Returns". This season is going to be one heck of a season. I surrendered to reading spoilers. And all I can say is "Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!"
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, it's hard to stay "unspoiled"...at least to the general spoilers that are pretty much everywhere

Alex

Old 09-24-2006, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

*jumps up and down* I am thrilled that we only have a little bit longer to wait. I'm new to the board so yeah, but I'm so siked. Unfournately I have to work when it will air here but thats what I have tivo for, right?
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
AtomicEmpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Pammie

Yes, TiVo is great for that Don't forget after you watch the episode, come and share your thoughts here on the board

Alex

Old 09-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so excited!!!!! I can't believe it's only four days away!!! Ahhhh!

I am Tyrion's Wench
LittleLoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im getting very anxious as well, woooo!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

3 days left!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Honeycomb (View Post)
Ow.
But you'll probably catch up when hiatus starts in the US?
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
I am so pscyhed!!! I've been in need of some Superman lore since I last saw "Superman Returns". This season is going to be one heck of a season. I surrendered to reading spoilers. And all I can say is "Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm also addicted to spoilers.

And hopefully SR got more Superman fans interested in the show so they'll give it a chance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillyHalliwell (View Post)
Unfournately I have to work when it will air here but thats what I have tivo for, right?
-Pammie
Like Alex said - make sure to post your recap after you've watched the episode.
Old 09-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow it just seems like so much for one episode lol i swear one minute an episode is all about how clark can't talk to lois cause of the necklace that has kryponite and now it's all lex is taking of the world...man how things change!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well...it's almost here everyone Less than 24 hrs to go now. Those in the US...make sure you've located where the CW network is. It's not that hard...but just in case you are recording or have not found it yet make sure that you do so.

Alex

Old 09-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

I won't be watching it live. I'll be at work til 9 ... but, right after I'm coming home and just switching right to it ... I cannot friggin wait!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread