Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nevermind on that now. I ended it, before it got too far. I am scared of commitment, obviously, and was afraid when he called it a 'date' because that got a little too official for me. Like I knew it was a date [as you can read from my previous post] but when he said it, was like wow. Realized I am not ready. I actually had a meltdown. All better now.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ OH NOOOOOOOOOO. You had a meltdown? Dang, I was hoping things would have went better than that.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 07-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just a little realization of my insecurities and shortcomings I've conveniently been ignoring. lol
Old 07-04-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I hope that will be turned around soon for you can be fully happy in your social life.

Old 07-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, now I think of it, not saying I don't have any insecurities, but perhaps it isn't as bad as I am thinking. Maybe it's just a personality thing. I am not much a girly girl, always have been a tomboy. I hate shopping, would never wear any make-up, and don't own any dresses or jewelry. I am too matter of fact and not the flirting type. Or do any sweet talking. xD Not sure where this is going or my point HAHA, but I am happy and this is just how I am. And I shouldn't be concerned with following the norm. I think with so much pressure from people with such traditional mindsets are making me more insecure. You know? lol
Old 07-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Live Long and Prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Nevermind on that now. I ended it, before it got too far. I am scared of commitment, obviously, and was afraid when he called it a 'date' because that got a little too official for me. Like I knew it was a date [as you can read from my previous post] but when he said it, was like wow. Realized I am not ready. I actually had a meltdown. All better now.
I'm sorry Cpeedy….

Tia, I don't really have energy after 10 PM EST to do much of anything....so glad it's at 9 PM EST

btw...I was bored yesterday and started to celebrate Christmas in July early. I got all my Christmas movies out and watched 3 of them so far--
Old 07-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

3 of them, wow. Which 3?
Old 07-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Live Long and Prosper

do you watch Hallmark movies Cpeedyh-- A Christmas Cottage [part of it before I got sleepy], Christmas in Evergreen with Teddy Sears [Zoom on Flash season 2] and Switched for Christmas [Candice Cameron-Bure]- "Switched for Christmas" got the best ratings for the Hallmark movie last year
Old 07-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave I could've done the watch earlier on Friday if I didn't already have another watch between 7-8:30PM on another board. lol

I think 9pm (8 her time) works better for Melissa as well.

Old 07-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Live Long and Prosper

9 PM is fine..... I even found my CD that it's on

Cpeedy has dinner/ family time at 7 centeral time I think
Old 07-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dinner/family time is usually 6-7 PM CST, yep. That's why we agreed on 9 PM EST.
Old 07-05-2018, 05:56 AM
Live Long and Prosper

no worries Cpeedy….. I miss those times with family from time to time....
Old 07-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't guarantee that I will be here at 9pm tomorrow. Since I will be having a busy Friday.

So, if no one hears from me here by 8pm, we can just reschedule for Sunday??

I'll give a update around 8pm though.
Just giving the early heads up.

Old 07-05-2018, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alright, that's fine. We all get busy, things happen. If you can't make it, no worries. xD
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top