Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gah I loved the ep! All the Clois stuff is awesome and Kush, whether or not you've seen them developing feelings for each other is all a matter of perspective. Right now they're definitely showing it on Lois' side and she's shown that she's attracted to him from the start. They also showed glimpses of Lois' feelings for Clark in episodes like Apocalypse and Arctic. Anyways, I loved how Lois broke the spell Maxima had over Clark and how Clark came after Lois. Maxima's conversation with Lois after she flipped her car and how it was made clear that the only way someone would be able to break her hold over anyone is if they have a strong bond with the person Maxima was seducing was another highlight for me.

All of the Tess stuff was also very enjoyable for me. Loved how strong she was in the scene with Maxima and how she tried to manipulate her. Sadly for her, Maxima saw right through her and she got knocked unconscious. I also really liked her scenes with Chloe and seeing the two of them butting heads. I'll post more later.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All I have to say is I feel bad for the CCers

Yeah the Clois anvils are a bit to much for me. Its making it hard for me to like this Lois and Clark. their my Superman OTP's but on this show it's to much. I wish they would show build up and not just say they are meant to be. We know they are LOL I just want to see the build up dammit.
mjgchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would say they are showing build up since Clark isn't seeing Lois as more than a friend yet and I doubt we'll ever see them in a full fledged relationship.
Rachel
Old 10-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tess acts all tough but she gets thrown like 40 feet into a wall next scene not one mark Lois in a car thrown like 100 ft she is bleeding then next time we her not one mark WTF ?

I like Maxima and her telling clark and Lois that there is strong feeling between the two .

Lois face when Clark and Maxima where hot and heavy and her talking to herself priceless . Even in the barn kinda being coy about finding the right woman.

As for the X I can't see it being lex it could be Brainiac (didn't read any spoiler about this.

Jimmy/Chloe was nice way to move along with there love and how nice of clark not to tell chloe Jimmy kissed Maxima .Why didn't Lois pick up on clark not getting ill when he was lip locked with Maxima and didn't even get ill... I was waiting for her to quiz him on it. She did say oh glad you didn't fall ill clark. ok I'll guess her mind was all clouded by seeing clark in PG13 makeout session ....

How long till we see Doomsday ? Enough with the EMT stuff, I want to see him change not Terminator naked in ally. I was thinking Terminator when Maxima came down sadly she had clothes on HA
Old 10-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingOTH (View Post)
I would say they are showing build up since Clark isn't seeing Lois as more than a friend yet and I doubt we'll ever see them in a full fledged relationship.
I'm thinking more of Lois feelings are not build up for me. Just my opinion.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Ah well I posted already in response to Kush's post on that.
Rachel
Old 10-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

there were too many anvils though...from maxima pretty much giving a lecture that clois are meant to be, to lois' "lois and clark" line
too much...i preferred it when they had the moments when lois' face had that look of longing...

i've just seen too many shows tell me something when it should be shown on screen
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's fine, but that's just the way Smallville rolls. They've always loved their anvils and now that they're promoting Lois and Clark more they're going to have even more of them.
Rachel
Old 10-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that's not necesarily true...they have had them for clana...but not for chlark, lexana etc...in those instances we may have been told that chloe loves clark or lex loves lana but we saw it first
Old 10-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well there was never really a need to have anvils for Chlark or Lexana b/c they've never been a couple in any form of Superman outside of Smallville.
Rachel
Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i guess...you would think they'd learn from the past though since their not doing clois any favors
Old 10-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah but that's all a matter of opinion. This fandom is so segregated and so devoted to their ships that no matter what TPTB do they're going to end up offending someone.
Rachel
Old 10-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I wonder are they going to bring Kara back at all this season? So far I haven't heard any mention of her. Cool ep tonight.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yea that's true rach...and they've certainly upset the rare non-clois, non-romantic chlark, non-clana fan

also anyone agree with me that x=lex?
Old 10-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The first thing I thought was X equal Lex. So sexy of him to end the text like that LOL
Reply   Post New Thread