Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

I seriously didn't see it coming that Jimmy would figure it out so quickly...

The whole episode was awesome!!

Go Chloe!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know right!! i was surprised at jimmy
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I was so confused at first I was like umm...how is Clark going to pull himself out of that one?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i know! i was like "clark, what now!"
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yea jimmy figured that out very fast...good for him
Great ep...even the anvils weren't bad
though i don't get how Jimmy has been overshadowed by Lois since he started at the DP...considering he started a year earlier and is a photographer
also did he write the article? if so first one and on the front page? nice

but the ending? a.w.e.s.o.m.e
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very good episode ,the whole Chloe ending caught me bit by surprise , Wasn't till the guy said "he shouldn't have laid a hand on me ,I understood what he knew and how she had to do what she did .

We seem to making a breakthrough as far as Clark, the teases with the cape.The remarks by Oliver the look on clarks face when ,in the street he saw the reaction of the people as well as in the Daily Planet seeing the reaction. Hopefully the storyline is progressing to the point where clark will FINALLY DON THE TIGHTS, Not going to be another New Superman movie at least for 3 years, so no reason not to progress Clark into Superman.

Also like how we are moving along with Green Arrow . I could count at least 10 subtle or not references to Lois and Superman or Superman having a separate ID or Clark doing what has been talked about for the last 3 seasons his destiny!

Jimmy thing did throw me off a bit, as far as in the comics Jimmy Olson was always Superman best friend but never knew he was Clark Kent.

Next week, read a few spoilers, so i understand how and why he and Lois get to where they end up.

The big question is who sends clark the crystal ? Who took it from Tess. I have a theory but I will hold off till later next week . Nothing I have read has pointed out who it is ...
Old 10-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! the end was so awesome, i didnt see that coming at all! chloe!
Brooke08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The ending saved the episode for me.
mjgchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

The whole episode was great for me...I'm seriously loving season eight sooo much!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

i love this episode...
one of my favorites

Lois & Clark

Klaus & Caroline
kat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 02:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really loved this episode but Jimmy writing the first front page story about Clark is really getting to me. *sigh*
Old 10-31-2008, 04:27 AM
Total Fan

I loved the whole episode, but I missed some of the first ones this season, and the ending last night confused me. Can anyone tell me why Chloe killed that guy?
blue_skiess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Holy Crap.
I think that pretty much summarized the episode.

I've loved Kyle Schmid ever since Blood Ties and his character here was pretty creepy. Excellent performance though on his part.

Oh, and hello Braniac! Goodbye Chloe. forblueskiesxx, Chloe killed him because he knew Clark's secret. I think she's now really channeling Braniac and he's very ruthless so although I was very surprised Chloe did that I also wasn't. It was about time Braniac showed up. And I didn't interpret the look on her face at the end as shock. She wasn't in shock and she definitely knew exactly what she was doing and what she had just done. It's just that she didn't even care (or at least Braniac shifted her mind so she wouldn't). Am I the only one who doesn't know where the crystal is?

Jimmy, in this episode I really loved him. He was so smart and he didn't back down just because "CK" wasn't supportive. I'm very proud of him. And I am proud of Chloe for not deleting that picture. Nothing really led to Clark and the only reason Jimmy figured it was him was because he himself acted as suspicious as ever.

And I can't believe Clark expected Chloe to delete that picture. Dude, I am aware this might be hard to believe, but Chloe agreed to marry Jimmy, thus to cherish and support him. So, more often than not, you're going to have to clean up after yourself! What's so hard about deleting a picture of a camera when you have lightning speed? No, Chloe's gotta do it.
But I'm glad he came around. Although Clark, I don't know about that "not in this lifetime" comment

It was also good to see Ollie. I was kind of expecting him to be a slacker. But I'm glad he helped out Clark.
"Are you sober?"
"I am telling you, I really wish I wasn't."

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
also did he write the article? if so first one and on the front page? nice
Nope a screen cap shows it was written by Ron Troupe.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forblueskiesxx (View Post)
I loved the whole episode, but I missed some of the first ones this season, and the ending last night confused me. Can anyone tell me why Chloe killed that guy?
I wish I knew exactly why. She obviously wanted to keep him quiet from revealing Clark's secret, but I'm guessing that it's a side effect from Brainiac when she actually killed him. There was a look of guilt on her face when she was walking away. I'm curious as to whether or not she's going to tell Clark and if she's going to wait until she murders a second person before she fesses up.

My favorite scene was with Oliver and Clark talking about the cape. I loved how the cape looked on top of the building, and the look on Clark's face when he saw the reaction to the people on the street looking up at the "hero". Time to start wearing glasses, babeh!

And I know that Jimmy is not supposed to know about Clark's powers, but I kind of liked that he did know for a while. He seemed a little more understanding and almost relieved when he could see a reason why him and Chloe were keeping something from him. I almost felt bad. But I really doubt that he would protect the secret with his life, unlike Chloe.

And Kara is back next week! About damn time.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
**SuperGirl** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread