Old 04-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that fic is so sweet Emily! I can't believe I missed it
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG all these friendship stories. Yay! Christy January, I loved your Pete/Lana story. And Kelly G, I loved "Moving On". Clark and Oliver have a really cool friendship. Thanks for writing, everyone!

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh awesome, friendship fanfictions are rare so great.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't remember if I any fics back in the day or not may have actually
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Oh awesome, friendship fanfictions are rare so great.
They are. We need more of them!

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 01-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully we get more with more new fans learning and watching Smallville.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hopefully we get more with more new fans learning and watching Smallville.
Sounds like a plan to me!

I recently wrote this SV friendship fic.

Here and Beyond That Horizon
Author: HaveNoMercy
Summary: A series of Tess Mercer drabbles, all taking place in Season 10. I've written some missing scenes during or around the episodes, ("Abandoned", "Kent", and "Beacon").
Rating: PG

Last edited by Paradise; 02-07-2018 at 05:43 PM
Old 02-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bringing this up for Paradise.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Tia! Oddly enough the owners of the fanfiction board I PMed you about told me they were simply archiving it, not deleting it. So yayyyy!

They'd originally written to me saying they were "shutting down the website" How was I supposed to know that only meant the submit new fic feature?" LOL. So anyway, thanks for pulling this up! Mwah.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh now that makes sense. I knew deleting it didn't make any sense. lol
Old 04-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
^ Oh now that makes sense. I knew deleting it didn't make any sense. lol
No but they sure freaked me out lol.

Okay, dude, we need more Smallville fics. Preferably revolving around my favorite ships and characters lol. *she says not selfishly at all* Let's create a little wishlist here.

For possible future Smallville fan fics, what would be your...

Top Three Preferred Ships:
Top Three Friendships/Family Members:
Top Three Genres:
Other Fic Wishes:

Old 11-04-2020, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anyone have any fan fiction to share?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't know about this thread.. so I'll add my Fan Fiction here that I put in the Clois thread. I am still in the process of writing a Clana fic where Clark fills in the missing pieces for Lana after she learns his secret.

--------------------------------------
Title: Lois learns Clois kiss history
Author: activia
Pairing: Lois and Clark
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: (if needed) Some non explicit sex (showable on network TV)
Spoilers: (when applicable) the entire series
Short summary: Clark fills Lois in on all of the times they kissed that she didn't remember

L&C have already been promoted and now are on some X floor. There is some sort of accident in the basement of the bullpen. When it's quiet and most the commotion is gone and there is no one else there L&C decide to go down there together to investigate.

Lois .."I can't believe its been so long since we've been down here. This place brings back so many memories." (She smiles and stands right in front of the stained glass window) "We kissed for the first time right here"

Clark smirks with an eyebrow up, and Lois looks at him inquisitively.

Lois: "What is it?"

Clark: "Nothing, it was a great memory"

Lois: "Smallville, what are you hiding from me?"

Clark: (Clark sighs and spills) "Technically its not the first time we kissed"

Lois: "What do you mean? Did we kiss me in some alternate timeline I don't know about?"

Clark: "Well.. yes....but that wasn't the first time either"

Lois: "Wait a minute, how many times did we kiss before right here"

Clark: "Lois, it doesn't matter, you are right this was our first real kiss...you and me when we were in full control in this timeline"

Lois: "Whoa whoa you aren't getting out of this one. When we were in FULL control? in THIS timeline? You need to spill it Smallville. I want to know all of our lip smacking history that is in that brain of yours"

Clark: (Sigh) "......... Remember when you kissed (air quotes) 'Green Arrow'?"

Lois: "Yes.. (thinking) OMG that WAS you! Oh I knew I remembered your kiss from somewhere. (Clark nods).... Wow.... (Pause) What was the Next one Clark? (Clark Hesitates).. Come on..."

Clark: (Conceding) "Do you remember that lipstick you got on Valentine's Day that made you love crazy for me?"

Lois: "You said you didn't remember anything about that!"

Clark: "Lois, the lipstick had red kryptonite in it, and well you were very enthusiastic and you managed to kiss me which then infected me with Red Kryptonite." (Clark starts to turn away trying to get out of this story)

Lois: (Lois grabs his arm and pulls him back to her) "Then what happened?"

Clark: "We kissed, I super leaped to Oliver's and we kissed some more....(his facial expressions are clearly implying that there was a little more then kissing going on) until I found the engagement party invitation for Lex and Lana's wedding at which point I decided to go crash the party"

Lois: "Well that explains why everyone said you were being such a jerk at the party...and you kissed me in Oliver's apartment? Jealous much? I can see why everyone says you are an ass on Red Kryptonite" (Lois lets all of it sink in for a second) "What was the next saga of our lip smacking history that I don't know about?" (Clark Pauses).. "Come on Clark I know there's more...what was this other timeline?"

Clark: "You remember those 3 weeks of missing memory?"

Lois: "Yes... you know what happened??"

Clark: (Pause) "Tess had you hooked up to a machine to read your memories and I accidently got hooked up to it and I started to relive your memories from that time."

Lois: "Wait you knew all this time what my memories were and you didn't tell me?"

Clark: "Lois, I'm sorry. I was.."

Lois: "trying to protect me?"

Clark: "Lois those memories gave you PTSD so bad they put you in a comma and almost killed you"

Lois: "Clark I want to know what you know. I know I can handle it now" (Clark thinks about it...) "Please Clark" (Pleading eyes that Clark can never refuse)

Clark: "Alright... You got a hold of the legion ring which transported you to One year in the future. " (Lois moving her hands to get him to keep going) " In this future, Zod and the other Kryptonians had turned the sun red which made me lose my powers and them gain theirs. They took control over the world and ruled over the humans and me. I was sent to live in their prison camp. You appeared in their restricted zone and were sent to the prison too. I saw you.. and in this timeline Lois, Lois I hadn't seen you in a year. Then you appeared in front me and you were hungry and asking for food. One of the Kryptonians was going to torture you if I didn't do something. So I gave her my father's watch to trade for food for you to protect you. " (Lois smiles) "then Zod wanted to find out how you got in their restricted zone and he questioned you. You were your usual strong-willed self and refused to give him any information. He then dragged me in as well. He asked me one more time to join him, and I refused. " (Clark pauses and look's really uncomfortable wondering whether or not to tell her the rest)

Lois: "It's OK Clark I can handle it. We are both fine that future didnt happen. Please keep going. I want to share these memories with you"

Clark: "Zod was about to execute us when Oliver and Chloe showed up with Green Kryptonite weapons. They took out a few of them, Tess was also killed and Zod ran out. We then gathered back together. We found out that Zod had taken the Legion ring. We came up with a plan to take out the tower that made the sun turn red so I could regain my powers and they would lose theirs, and get back the legion ring from Zod to send you back so that this future would never happen" (Lois can see how distraught Clark is just by remembering these memories. She sits him down and runs her hand up his arms to his shoulder to comfort him) " We were alone together washing up. We got close. I told you how I died when you left and you...you.. put your hands on me (Clark places Lois's hand on his chest like Lois did in Pandora).. and told me that you were here now.... and I kissed you. We were both feeling like it might be our last day Lois. We didn't know if our plan would work or if we would survive. So we.... " (Clark pauses looks down from Lois's gaze and licks his lips)

Lois: (in a sweet soft voice turns Clark's head towards hers) "..We made love" (Clark nods) (Lois kisses him slowly at first and then they both seep deeply into the kiss and kiss passionately. Lois starts to loosen Clark's tie and unbutton his shirt. Clark realizing that someone could walk in all of the sudden decides to super speed them to the their bed where they make love)... (they both smile at each other after)

Clark: "You were right Lois, it does feel better to share the memories."

Lois: "Clark after I had came back from the future, my therapist said I had these dreams about us... together... were those my memories?" (Clark Nods) "I wish I could remember our first time"

Clark: "well it wasn't really our first time because it wasn't ME Lois, at least not in this timeline."

Lois: "But it was ME.. time travel is weird.. (pause) So how did the story end? I mean I know I made it back"

Clark: "Chloe shut off the tower but before it could take full effect she was killed by a Kryptonian. Then Zod almost killed you. I regained my powers and was able to save you and get the ring. Then Zod stabbed me with a kryptonite dagger and I kissed you goodbye and you went back to our timeline"

Lois: "Wow that's pretty intense"......... "So any other lip smacking times I dont' know about?"

Clark: "No Lois, that's it. The rest you remember" (He kisses her again) "Maybe we should get back and finish our investigation"
__

Last edited by activia; 02-01-2021 at 02:52 PM
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Nice! Thank you for sharing. Will there be more?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm going to try and write that Clana fic again. I was really struggling with it. I am finding Lana to be a lot harder to write for than Lois.

I have to think if there is any other information that Lois would have been told regarding untold knowledge prior to learning his secret.
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread