Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, that was definitely Brainiac. Which makes me think that he never really left Chloe's mind to begin with, he only split himself in order to take over the fortress. But let's start from the beginning:

I loved the idea of the wedding tape.

Jimmy is just so cute. "Pappa Bear"? yeah, right! And I am glad that he knew Lois and Clark are meant to be. Him being superstitious and not wanting to see Chloe before the wedding was cute. But she's so right, they have survived so many things together, seeing the Bride before the wedding really isn't that big of a deal compared

Davis actually creeped me out this episode. Sam Witwer was amazing, but Davis... yeah, not so much. Calling Chloe over and over on her wedding day? Come on! I mean, I understand he wasn't calling because of her wedding, but.. ah, I don't know. I'm glad that Chloe told Lois, too.

Speaking of Lois: Wow, I have no idea who that is, but I like her. She actually seemed like a human being last night and I enjoyed that. I loved her conversation with Ollie. "Because I know Clark." Damn right, Ollie, you're not blind
I'm not so keen on Lana's return, just because I'm weirded out by the fact that she knew the GA would come to that location. And I am not sure what she'll do with that newfound information about Ollie. Other than that I am surprised as to who that is, as well. She really changed.

And finally, Doomsday. Hello, here you are and you have me on the edge of my seat. I cannot wait until January. But what you did to Jimmy: not cool, yo!

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingster (View Post)
it wasn't Chloe it was Chloiac

the Clois dance scene just was eerily reminiscent of Tempest...did i already mention this?
i'll check that
Oh well yes it must be. I had missed that .

The only thing I feel is you.
Motoko Ayoama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

loved the clois! these are my smallville dreams since season 4 finally coming true, FOUR LOOONG YEARS . it was good seeing lana again, i haven't been a fan of hers for a while now but she was okay this episode. i don't really get how she became this big kickass guru but whatever i'll go with it
Old 11-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Supreme Fan

lana is confusing. i dont understand what is going on with her. but wow. clois feelings really came out in this episode. i mean, i knew they were starting to like each other..but here it was like.. love, jealousy, pain.. everything!

Paul Wesley ♥ | Joseph Gordon - Levitt | Icon
BrookeLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

My thoughts in random order:

My sister, who'd never watched SV before, watched it with me and she had one particular issue with it: "Why is this dude wearing green leather? [pause] Okay....why is this chick wearing leather, too? Do they all wear leather? Is that like a fetish on that show?"

It's a miracle I was able to concentrate. Anyway.

Doomsday: the scene with Davis and the bags of.....stuff.....was beyond creepy. The scream Chloe did after Dooms said her name reminded me of a Hitchcockian thriller. It actually made me giggle a bit.

Jimmy/Lois: I am loving this friendship. Not because Jimmy is a Clois pimper (well, it helps), but they just genuinely care about each other and want each other to be happy. Love that Lois will be by his side until she's absolutely sure he's okay. You can tell that she values any family that she has considering her childhood.

Lois/Oliver: one of my top 3 scenes. First of all, it was long overdue to finally give them closure. Second of all, I knew Ollie would be okay with Clois, it just really surprised me how very sweet he was about it. It really was like, "Aw don't worry, you two will work out".

Clark/Lana: Difficult because Lana is one big question mark right now. Clark obviously didn't expect to see her and it threw him off. I'm just glad those two finally get to deal with the past and finally, finally move on. And since that was part of what the episode dealt with (Chloe saying she "let go", Ollie saying they move on), Clark and Lana will be next on the list.

You can tell PS3 are clearing the road of all potential obstacles for....

....Clark/Lois: Too many great things to count, but the dance and of course the hospital scene stood out. Clark made an obvious move on Lois without even realizing it. Poor guy hasn't got a clue he's falling in love with her. His look when she walked away from him in the hospital said it all. And the music, the direction and the slow-mo made it very clear that this is the couple you're supposed to root for. There's something there, they both know it but the current circumstances make it impossible for them to figure it out now. And that realization hurt both of them. It was all over their faces. Great scene.

Lois: She deserves an extra mention because she was simply amazing in every aspect. She's come to be the most mature woman on this show. When she told Ollie that she needed someone to need her, that just broke my heart but I loved it at the same time. She's not a damsell in distress, she doesn't need protection but instead she wants someone to protect. I loved getting an insight of how she felt about her feelings for Clark. That she had no idea it was happening until it had already happened. Erica Durance said that she constantly spoke to the writers and pulled for Lois respecting the Clana relationship and not stoop down to petty jealousy. I love her for that. Lois just gracefully stepped back and removed herself from any potential triangle. She knows that Clark needs to figure this out on his own because he never had any say in that break-up. It shows more and more why this Lois Lane is more than worthy of becoming Clark Kent's wife eventually.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora* (View Post)

My sister, who'd never watched SV before, watched it with me and she had one particular issue with it: "Why is this dude wearing green leather? [pause] Okay....why is this chick wearing leather, too? Do they all wear leather? Is that like a fetish on that show?"
that totally made me LOL

sorry for this post being spammy... I just needed to point out my LOLing
Old 11-22-2008, 03:57 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm starting to spread "ring that bell" around. we must spread it and make it the new "in" slang term!

poor ring that bell kid. why did he have to die
we shall ring a bell in his memory.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
we shall ring a bell in his memory.
We absolutely should

*Nora* I wouldn't be able to concentrate at all after that comment, either

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:17 AM
Elite Fan

Nice comment Nora .

The only thing I feel is you.
Motoko Ayoama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i don't get the random third person speak nowadays...doesn't make sense since they characters have never spoken like that ever

and Lois thought Clark was actually professing his love for her? a bit full of herself huh?
as for her being upset over Clana..why? nothing they did warranted a full bottle of wine...she didn't even see them talk
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingster (View Post)
and Lois thought Clark was actually professing his love for her? a bit full of herself huh?
Or just very much in love.

Sometimes the Lois bashing is really getting on my nerves. But that's for another thread.

Quote:
as for her being upset over Clana..why? nothing they did warranted a full bottle of wine
Except for the fact that things were just starting to happen with Clark and then his ex shows up.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-22-2008, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe in love but the vow doesn't at all pertain to them
not trying to bash her...just somethings to take note of i think

yes i understand she's hurt but grabbing the first bottle she sees doesn't scream mature imo

Last edited by Wingster; 11-22-2008 at 09:05 AM
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

I'm not gonna get into this.

Let's just agree to disagree.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 11-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sure...i wish there was a shakes hand icon