Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
What a scene!
And look, even without knowing your secret, Chloe still was in danger.. BECAUSE, she met a BEAST. Nothing to do with you, Clark.
I know right!
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
It is, so much better than the finale like you said
It was, probably they should've ended the storyline here.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lex watching, of course.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

One of my favorite ENDINGS ever.
I love this scene so much! "Don't Take Your Love Away = VAST'
Song is so amazing.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

The song fits the scene so well
Old 08-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't read spoilers or casting news back than so I was freaking out over that ending.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too
Old 09-09-2020, 06:16 AM
Extreme Fan

There is something so magical about Clois in this episode. It is one of my top moments in the series for them by far.

So many great moments... Lois sees how sweet/special he is when he gave Chloe that flower that he saved all those years.. then the amazing eye sex when they first see each other dressed up and how Clark can't stop checking her out and they are practically drooling for each other as Lois even uses sexual innuendo's, what's obviously on her mind. "stick it up straight and slide it in". Then when she thinks that Clark is saying Jimmy's vows to her.. ooooo and Clark can see her vulnerability here. He can tell he is feeling something for her and she is clearly feeling something for him. It almost looks like he wanted to say some of those things to her. They are unable to admit their feelings.....

Then they have an entire conversation in this dance without saying a single word. She looks at him and tries to run away from the feelings she doesnt want to get hurt she can't stand it... she walks right past him....and. He just grabs her hand and asks her with his smile and eyes to dance (Lois, come here let's dance). Then he pulls her in and they start dancing. Their sexual tension grows as they both are starting to feel the butterflies and they can't help but go to look at each other even when they are trying not to. They get bumped and instead of pulling back in for a dance...he looks at her trying to talk to her with his eyes again first he's thinking of going in for the dance but he doesn't pull her in closer he can't its to intense instead he looks straight at her with such intensity broaching the subject of a kiss and she sees him but is a little surprised she needs more clarification then replies to him asking him with her eyes (do you want to kiss?) and places her hand on his chest saying I want to and then he looks at her hand he's listening to her and sees she wants this too he responds by taking a step closer and looking at her lips saying yes I want this too then she responds by are you sure? and he responds with leaning in for the kiss with a resounding yes and she leans in and their lips are almost touching when Chloe snaps them out of it by noticing Lana and speaking her name.

AMAZING!

Then the final Clois scene. Clark goes to Lana and Lois knows she lost him for now... She wants no part in being in the middle of those two. She doesnt want to get hurt anymore then she already is. Then they have their final unspoken conversation... "I lost you didn't I" and he replies... with his eyes "I'm sorry Lois I don't know what it is between us but I can't right now I need to sort this out" "I know" (with much sadness)

Last edited by activia; 09-09-2020 at 06:33 AM
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I really love your description of all these scenes!
I loved the beginning in that moment, Lois just being Lois and acting casual and ready to walk off the floor and Clark just grabs her hand and ready to dance with her. That scene was perfection and then bam interruption!

This was the best episode of season 8 to cap off a great first half of season 8.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ I really love your description of all these scenes!
I loved the beginning in that moment, Lois just being Lois and acting casual and ready to walk off the floor and Clark just grabs her hand and ready to dance with her. That scene was perfection and then bam interruption!

This was the best episode of season 8 to cap off a great first half of season 8.
I love love what he does there too. It shows such confidence. It shows how grown up he is now..he would have never done that in his high school years! It also reminds me of Homecoming...gah Mature CK is hot hot hot. He ages like fine wine.

Yeah this might be number 1 with the premiere number 2! I love Hex, Committed, Instinct, Plastique, and Stilleto in this season as well.maybe in that order.
Old 09-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ He wouldn't have and that's the Clark that I love when he's around Lois. He's always had that confidence around him but it definitely got developed even more in the later seasons. It was just amazing.

Oh my favorites from this seasons are: Bride, Abbys and Committed.
Old 09-13-2020, 02:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I feel like the only time he was confident around woman early on was when he was on red k.. actually every time Clark goes on red K it changes him a bit. Its like he discovers something about himself and uses that to his advantage in certain situations.
Old 09-13-2020, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Completely agree! When he was on red!K he was on another level but when Lois was introduced in season 4, I saw a Clark we never saw before... it was so refereshing.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:50 AM
Extreme Fan

^ it's one of the things I love about Clois. We get to see a different side of Clark that is really fun. (Snarky Clark!)

Just like Clana we got to see another side of Clark as well.. Puppy dog Clark. Love it too.

I really appreciated how the 2 relationships were so different!
Old 09-16-2020, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Completely agree!

Were you shocked when Lana returned in this episode?
Reply   Post New Thread