Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I answered my own question this is a screen cap of Next week Lana

I'll pm the site to mod cause it is a spoiler site .It has at least 7-8 photos of next week show Sadly after next week it looks as though might not see a new Smallville till end of January.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

was that pic in the trailer? or one that the CW released?
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

It's a CW still.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ahh thanks...anyways back to Abyss
Old 11-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't like they got rid of Chloe memories of Clark being from another planet after all they built they had to take that away? I wish they didn't do that, but I just hope that for the right of everything it won't be hard, and Clark did have reasons for giving her memories away about him were right even though I still don't like it! But I did love the flashback in her memory when they were younger and she kissed him in the barn that was a cute part and there first meeting and everything in the barn and I liked the Dark Thursday too plus mentioning of Lex and Pete and Chloe didn't know who Jimmy was was sad! I think the reason why she only remembered Davis is because of the doom symbol in her head and Chloe I felt bad for her being so lost but did it have to end up with her not remembering?! I hope they do something about that! But the ending was freaky! And Davis....omgoodness though he's suppose to be the villian, so I wonder what's happening in his head of his and he's right for Chloe? Ha. This episode had it moments, but I feel so bad for Clark, I just hope they do something about that. Because he needs that someone to share this with and Lana isn't there except for these next episode's which she looks amazing. Next weeks looks pretty cool, but I still didn't really like this episode...it made me sad about Chloe & Clark now they don't have that 'something special' to share with anymore. But this episode was alright. though Brainic taking over the fortress and the fortress was back I was happy about that, but Ah! That was creepy.
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming

Last edited by *BonesGirl85*; 11-13-2008 at 10:16 PM
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well this is the maturing of shy not wanting to deal with his destiny Kal El , To I need to be the the one who saves others and build up to a huge battle, I hope, with Doomsday . also at the end he has agreed with his father Jor El and is going to need his help .

If this is the last season, then we need to see Superman at the end of the series . If Doomsday is indestructible as in the comic book and as jor El has said . With Brainiac returning soon , not sure how but clark needs to get even more powerful.

also now that Chloe mind is clear does that mean she cant read 100 news items and books in minutes,that she is back to her normal self with the exception of the healing powers.

how will that come into play next week and late in the season when doomsday wrecks havoc ?
Old 11-14-2008, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
UGH! they were giving football! -_______- now i have to wait til Saturday to watch it. `=/
OMG I know how annoying was that!!

Okay so I just finished watching the episode.
Not going to lie, the ending totally creeped me out!!

and as much as I'm not really happy about Chloe forgetting Clark's abilities, I understand why he did it.

Overall I liked the episode.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I really liked the episode, but then again, I'm in love with all of season 8.

I must say, Clark making sure Chloe didn't remember his abilities anymore saddened me, but I completely got why he was doing it. Still, it'll be so odd seeing Chloe clueless once again... sigh.

Oh, and I loved the memory parts and how they changed them, and especially when Chloe/Clark were running through her memories? Yeah, I just thought that was really cool! Lmao.
raincarlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 8 has been amazing and last night was no exception.

I felt totally bad for Chloe to be loosing her memory like that. The whole thing about the symbol of doom appearing in her mind was totally creepy. Especially when it came to revealing Davis! I was just like 'oh no!'

Clark resurrecting the fortress was great. But I could not believe that he wanted Jor-El to erase Chloe's memories of him as a super hero! Chloe had known for what four years and then Clark just decided that the best thing for her would be for her to not remember any of it. It was sad to see Clark say how grateful he was of her in keeping his secret and being loyal to him.

At the same time though as sad as it was maybe it's for the best because in that sense it does hold true to Superman mythology. Where few, if any, know about his identities.

When Chloe saw him after she got her memories back it just made it even more difficult because it felt like something was missing.

It was great for Clark to finally make ammends with Jor-El though. "Thank you, father", words I have longed to hear!

And how creepy was it that the braniac stuff seeped into the fortress and took it over completely? Look forward to Clark finding out about that.

I liked Davis but now he's just creepy especially since he said he won't stop trying to be with Chloe.

Look forward to next week!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

was there any Clois this week, I havent watched the episode yet.

Ronata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Unfortunately no.

The episode was...okay. The Chlark bit at the Fortress was really sweet. I don't ship them but I do enjoy the friendship. It's nice.

The Doomsday setup was great. Can NOT wait to see this.

Needless to say the trailer sent me straight to Clois heaven.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

no lois but i think the ep was pretty flippin awesome...despite the mindwipe
Old 11-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

I just want to say that I was literally crying at Chloe's memories of Clark being gone. Half of the last what, like, 5 years, are just gone and she doesn't even know it. I found it incredibly depressing and such a huge step backwards.
Ellie
then you must kiss me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what she DOES remember. She was in so many situations with Clark and his powers... Does she just not remember anything to do with him the last couple years? Or were the memories altered so that she thinks something else happened? o.O
raincarlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I think Tom did a fantastic job in the fortress when he was talking to Chloe. He was so good. Allison did wonderful the whole episode. It was so sad when she was trying to hold on to her memories and they were being erased from her mind.

I am not happy that Chloe's memories of Clark's secret are erased.
meli5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top