Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 02:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really looking foward to Hex! Can't wait to see ED's performance of Chloe!

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois
Violagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

ChloeasLois with Clark should be fun. I wanna see Clark's b-day gift for Chloe. I wonder if he'll even attend though. Can't wait to find out why Chloe/Lois is hugging Jimmy like that, and what he seems to be carrying .
~Faith~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

I hope this is a fun episodes that fans of Lois and Chloe both can enjoy, and not end up feeling upset at the other character (for whatever reason with the episode). Just remember, don't like something, it's the creative team (writers, executive producers) who are ultimately in charge of how things are presented/turn out. Erica and Allison have little to do with any of that

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

SV is usually pretty good with the role-reversal type episodes. Like when Clark switched bodies with Lionel - Which was awesome. And these are two great characters, and we've always wondered if Chloe were Lois Lane, so this should be a fun episode IMO.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, but Ken this opens up the dangerous issue of "theory' I should say of Chloe "becoming Lois", that some fans have never quite gotten over

Oh, S4 Transferrance, one of my favorite S4 episodes. Brilliant, still creeps me out thinking how "Lionel/Clark" put his hands on HIS Mother, Martha at the Loft

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

I knew you were going to mention that Yeah, that was quite a "moment" for the show. More of an "ick" moment.

Yeah... that is true, and you know us SV fans are quite passionate, so that could open a can... so to speak.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i really need to see Transference again...it's been a good several years
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by no limits (View Post)
I knew you were going to mention that Yeah, that was quite a "moment" for the show. More of an "ick" moment.
It's true what they say, brilliant minds think alike

Quote:
Yeah... that is true, and you know us SV fans are quite passionate, so that could open a can... so to speak.
Well, lets wait and see. I hope this episode doesn't star something that doesn't need to be revisited

Kush...As far as re-watching old episodes, that's a good choice. Lots of good scenes, including the Jimmy Eat World song (as background music) during the prison riot with Lionel(Clark) in the middle of it

Old 03-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just saw the episode and it had me laughing!!!

Such a great job on Erica's part in channeling her inner Chloe.

All of the "Chlois" and Clark and Lois moments were great. Loved the clues "Chlois" picked up on Clark's puppy dog eyes to Lois. And when she was back to being the real Chloe I liked that she told Lois that Clark had framed her rules.

Seeing them dance around their relationship is just so fun. Sure the fangirl in me wants them to be together all ready but the dancing is just as enjoyable!

And wahoo we got Green Arrow this week instead of just Ollie. I so missed that green leather

Chloe is officially now part of Justice as Watchtower- it's where she's meant to be how cool!

That magician was pretty cool too.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Love the episode! It's nice to have a funny episode every once in a while.

Normal Clark was hilarious! I know some of it was corny but I was cracking up when he called 911 and the rooftop scene especially when Chlois went at him with the pipe.

I liked the end with Chloe deciding to join the Justice League as Watchtower. I know some want her to be a reporter but I think with all she's been through this is more fitting.

I'm glad Lois addressed the fact that Clark stood her up and they both seemed to put the incident behind them. In my opinion there was some nice Chlark and Clois moments so I think both ships should be relatively happy.

The Ollie/Zatanna stuff was pretty good too.

ED also did a great job as Chloe!

And where was the Chlois/Jimmy scene? I was looking forward to it after seeing that one still. Oh well they probably put it on the dvd.

"You go near Lois again and I will destroy you all".
OTHFanatic05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah normal Clark was funny. I loved how Chlois went at Clark with the pipe and missed and he said he could have gotten hurt!

And I agree, Chloe as Watchtower is more fitting. Her reporter days are over. While she was great at it and everything it's time to move forward.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Clark framed Lois rules? huh...
How exactly did Chloe change back?
Watchtower is good but i would've preferred her get back to reporting

Erica was decent as Chloe imo...some of her line delivery was off i felt

Last edited by Wingster; 03-26-2009 at 06:46 PM
Old 03-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Clark and the Flash working together? Magician? How random. Jimmy and Chloe really over-marriage wise? Chloe waking up as Lois…what will Clark do? Will he notice? Clark-looking good as usual. Taking Jimmy’s side? What? Luthorcorp! Lex on the newspaper! Oliver looking at the paper. Oliver can’t go near Lex’s private collection….him looking at the newspaper again…what’s he planning? Babbling in Latin? What? Clark realizing it was Chloe-lol! Clark misses the old days! I don’t want him to be a normal reporter! Book brings Death? Clark has been affected by magic….Clark wished he was normal? Not original at all! Clark will never be normal…no matter what he wishes for. Clark trying to be funny… “Just don’t tell human resources” I don’t like people all normal! He’s strange when he tries to be normal. What is Oliver up to now? “Thanks’ Lex” Oliver working for the magician? Oliver and Zatanna fighting…. “You can’t just bring someone back and change fate” –Oliver Clark isn’t made to be a normal reporter..he’s a superhero! Chloe saying all inspiring words to Clark! Clark jumping to stop the spell! Clark talking about Jonathan!..aww! Clark finally realized he has a purpose! Talking about Chloe and Jimmy-not Clark! Clark needed to mention Lex! What are Oliver/Chloe up to? Working with the JLA? What? Not a good episode at all…dull and semi-predictable and just random
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How exactly did Chloe change back?
She was telling Clark to be the hero that he is, and that she believed in him. She was being supportive Chloe..and she just switched back.
meli5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

...right...that still makes little sense to me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top