Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Lana really hates secrets doesn't she

I still can't get past a 10 year old being the editor of the Daily Planet
Old 10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

whoa, rewatch the scene where they come back from commercial and the camera pans around the luthorcorp building at night, right before they show Lois walking in all disguised. doesn't it sound like someone is whispering "Lois is hot!"??
Old 10-28-2007, 08:08 PM
New Fan

I liked this episode...well, it wasn't the best, but the red cape at the end made up for the previous lameness. That was awesome!

I really don't like Lana. I haven't for quite a while. I hope she's gone soon or at least away from Clark.

I can't wait til next episode! I've missed a couple before this one, and I'm anxious to see Kara.
darkangel615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

lana this season is pretty awesome...
they've really given depth to her character
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw the episode just now and it was cool! Loved the whole Warrior Angel stuff and how it's centered around the whole Clark/Superman mythology.

For once Smallville got gruesome. I had to cover my eyes when Lionel was trying to take off the trap from his hand. That was totally sick!

Not sure if I like Lana this season, I guess because she's turning into someone I didn't expect. This is the Luthor Lana instead of good ol' Lana Lang.

The cape scene at the end rocked! It was so cool to see the blue shirt Clark was wearing and then him hold the cape. Liked how he left it on the gate post and seeing him walk away. Could totally picture the cape on him at that moment.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Last year Green Arrow got through to Clark, telling him he couldn't just worry about only Smallville, that he had a responsibility to the world, and Clark got that. Now he just wants to settle down and forget what he can do? Did the writers forget that last year happened?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxFisher (View Post)
Last year Green Arrow got through to Clark, telling him he couldn't just worry about only Smallville, that he had a responsibility to the world, and Clark got that. Now he just wants to settle down and forget what he can do? Did the writers forget that last year happened?
I think the problem with that is now they threw Lana back into his life and he still has those fantasies of the two of them being together. To be honest I just wish they would drop the whole Clark/Lana storyline. It's getting old all ready. We know they don't end up together anyway so it should be over and done with.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To be honest I just wish they would drop the whole Clark/Lana storyline. It's getting old all ready. We know they don't end up together anyway so it should be over and done with.
That is the biggest single storyline holding back SV right now from being a really good show. Instead we get "just OK" or "Decent". Oh well, one of these days...but my fear is that it'll drag on through the entire S7, b/c they have to save something for S8.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't this episode pretty much seal there fate.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

You mean Clark/Lana's fate? I'm not sure, but I didn't appreciate the cheap shot as far as "online fans" who are wondering after seven seasons, why is Lana still the most important thing in Clark's life?

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxFisher (View Post)
A reply 9 years later to say I completely agree with this post. Basically how I feel about the entire Season 7, a hug step down for Clark's character... nothing to like.
His relationship with Lana is sadly played out because of how it's written at this point.
Clark not doing nothing much but waiting for the action to come to him is tiring...

Season 7 is so difficult to watch.... especially more difficult for a person who knows Clark's future....
Old 05-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here and ready
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here as well.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Started!
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top