Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Smallville 6x19 "Nemesis" Episode Discussion

Official CW Episode Summary of "Nemesis", scheduled to air on Thursday, April 26th at 8pm EST.

After Jodi (guest star Emily Holmes), the wife of a Special Forces soldier, sets off a pipe bomb in one of Lex's (Michael Rosenbaum) secret labs, Lionel (John Glover) is severely injured and Lex is taken hostage by the enraged spouse.

Claiming Lex kidnapped her missing husband, Jodi threatens to blow up the entire lab with Lex inside unless he tells her where her husband is. Clark sets off to rescue Lex, but is immediately felled by the kryptonite lining the earthen walls.

Lex and Clark realize the only way they will make it out alive is by helping each other.

Kristin Kreuk, Allison Mack and Annette O'Toole also star.

Written by: Caroline Dries
Directed by: Mairzee Almas

Remember the no spoiler rules in effect here, do not discuss anything outside the posted information until the episode has aired here in the US

Alex & Cris

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for this episode!!

Bring on the Clex!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Let's see if Clark will stay true to his words from last week about "the war"

one more day...I'm really looking forward to this confrontation.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Or hopefully they'll talk it out...
...oh wait. That was the fan fiction.

Tonight!!
Bring. It. On.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally a good episode!

Loved all of the Clark & Lex scenes!

Sweet how the cave had lots of Kryptonite in it. Nice way to keep Lex off guard.

Way to go Lana for nearly killing Lionel. I wonder what Lana's marrying Lex has to do with protecting Clark? Looking forward to finding out though.

Loved the Lana/Clark moment near the end.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome episode. I loved Lana in this episode. She really shined. The Clana scene brought tears to my eyes, it was so moving. Tom and Kristin really do have smokin' chemistry.

I loved the Clark/Lex scenes. The Lana and Lex scene at the end was twisted but awesome. Man, she was playing him. Lana is pissed and giving Lex some of his own medicine. She was going to leave him to die in those tunnels until she found out Clark was down there too!

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

why can't Clark and Lex be friends again! kick Lana to the curve, both of you. yea, my love for Lana is nonexistant.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Loved, loved, LOVED the episode!

Second best episode this season (after Justice).

Clex!!!
I could die!! It was perfect!
'War' or no 'war' they both still care and are not willing to let the other one die!!
I was worried there for a second when Lex walked away, but he came back!
And Clark didn't let him fall when they were climbing out of the cave, even though he didn't have his super strength.
Oh boys!!

Even Lana ruled this episode.
The way she intimidated Lionel.
The way she shocked Chloe when she realized she was going to let Lex die.
And especially when she played Lex in that last scene with all the baby talk. Kudos! Nice to see you Mrs. Luthor, you really are a part of the family now with all the tricks you learned.

The soldier guy is alive! He better be something special if Lex almost died trying to keep him a secret!

What is Lionel up to? His talk about everything he did being to protect Clark didn't made all that much sense.

Glad to see Martha doesn't buy his sincerity.

Chloe's message to Clark's cell was priceless.

And that last Clark scene - it's what we've been saying all along!!

If I got the chance to (re)write that script I wouldn't change a thing, it was perfect.

Hell, even Clana scene wasn't (too) annoying.

Excellent episode!

Now I have to go rewatch to enjoy all the Clex screen time once again.

And trailer for next week? It looks very cool. Can't wait!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved this ep! it was the most onscreen time Clark and Lex have had in forever. They may be on opposing sides but it was nice to see them come through for eachother.

I think this ep shows Clark is an optimist, to a fault. He can't seem to let anyone come to fault no matter what they have done. Even now it seems he is still hoping for some good to be left in Lex, a small shadow of what their friendship was. But he should never feel bad for giving up on Lex, you can only give a person so many chances.

Lana really shined in this ep. I haven't been able to say that for a while. Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned. She proved that to be true when she threatened to kill Lionel and was willing to let Lex die down in the tunnels. It is interesting to see her playing Lex and beating him at his own game. I can't wait to see what she does to him in the end. But Lex would be a fool if he didn't realize by now that he is totally screwed.

Next week's ep looks like it will be interesting. Can't wait!

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 09:54 AM
New Fan

This was a great episode.
The dialogue was fantastic and so was the actual story line.

Loved the clana scenes
and how lana so manipulative now. A few seasons back, you would neve imagine lana becoming like this.

I wonder if Lex suspected why Clark didnt die after all that rock fell on him
Old 04-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
What is Lionel up to? His talk about everything he did being to protect Clark didn't made all that much sense.
My original theory from the blackmail episode is that Lionel is still somehow possessed or at least influenced by Jor-El and wanted Lana next to Lex to spy on him and keep his son, Clark/Kal-El, safe.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:50 PM
Addicted Fan

i really enjoyed this eppy. it was really nice to see Clark and Lex together again and really helping eachother to stay alive. at first i thought Lex was just going to leave Clark down there to die but i was so happy to see him come back with that pole to help free Clark. Tom and Michael are both incredible actors and it was great to see them with so many scenes together.

last night also made me start to really like Lana again. for a while she was annoying me... she was always the victim and crying and it was great to see her strong. i loved the way she turned the music up and shot the briefcase open like it was the most natural thing in the world to her and the way she threatened Lionel and the scene at the end with Lex was priceless.

i was wondering what Lionel meant myself. the only conclusion i can come to is that he knows if Lana were to leave Lex and go back to Clark that Lex would do whatever nessecary to kill Clark.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat492002 (View Post)
But he should never feel bad for giving up on Lex, you can only give a person so many chances.
Sadly I have to agree with this. Especially considering the ending.

BTW Hello Helo!

And what is it with Lex and half naked bondaged guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniefung (View Post)
A few seasons back, you would neve imagine lana becoming like this.
Oh yeah! She's come a long way.

She was willing to make sure *two* people die in this episode, and she didn't even blink.
I kinda like her like this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja (View Post)
My original theory from the blackmail episode is that Lionel is still somehow possessed or at least influenced by Jor-El and wanted Lana next to Lex to spy on him and keep his son, Clark/Kal-El, safe.
Love the theory, it makes most sense.
It wouldn't surprise me if this would be the way it plays out.
It would also explain why Lionel was kinda strange this whole season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjunkie (View Post)
i loved the way she turned the music up and shot the briefcase open like it was the most natural thing in the world to her
That was such a Lex thing to do!
Loved that scene.
Old 04-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Lex has tainted her... AWESOME!
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

If he ever makes her a mixed CD Tainted Love better be on it.