Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very nice episode. The Clois in it was Red Hot. I was sad for Chloe. I really did like her and Jimmy together.

Only thing good about the clana was Lana might finally find out.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay well I was able to watch it to the point where Clark and Lois nearly got to... going far... at Olie's complex. After that I had to leave. Anyone know where I can find the entire episode?

From what I saw, it rocked!

Ha, I loved how Jimmy set up Lois & Clark! That was so cute.

Oh man, and I squeeled when Clark (under the influence of Red K), took Lois to the top of the roof and then Clark took Lois in his arms and they leaped!!!! Very cool scene.

Loved it when Lois found out that Clark disguised himself as the Green Arrow and then told Lois GA was OQ! That was funny; man was Clark jealous or what?!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Anyone know where I can find the entire episode?
You can find it at YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

KG79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

*cough*
We don't allow advertising sites that allow episode downloads, or posting links to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007 (View Post)
I was sad for Chloe. I really did like her and Jimmy together.
I was yelling "Go after him!!"
Nooo, dammit, no!! I like them together!

They were so cute through most of the episode.
I hope they'll get back together.
Quote:
Only thing good about the clana was Lana might finally find out.
I thought he might tell her (spoilers said she would find out something about him), but this worked so much better.

I find it interesting how even on RedK he still didn't tell her. But he had no problem telling Lois everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Ha, I loved how Jimmy set up Lois & Clark! That was so cute.
That was great!
Our little matchmaker. And he was right, the chemistry is undeniable.
Quote:
Oh man, and I squeeled when Clark (under the influence of Red K), took Lois to the top of the roof and then Clark took Lois in his arms and they leaped!!!! Very cool scene.
The whole Daily Planet part was too perfect. Kissing in the phone-booth, rooftop scene, flying off/leaping off together.
Quote:
Loved it when Lois found out that Clark disguised himself as the Green Arrow and then told Lois GA was OQ! That was funny; man was Clark jealous or what?!
I actually like that she admitted she likes the farmboy thing too. I remembered her "give me a geek in glasses anyday" comment from season 4.

But that scene at Ollie's place was too hot!

I loved the last Clois scene the best.
Clark, the grinning bastard! He remembered everything, and he left her squirming.
I love how much he smiles, and is playful, around her.

I didn't even mind the Clana scene.
Mainly because Lana was great in this episode.

I do agree with her that he wants her back not only because he loves her, but because she loves someone else. He's always been a bit possessive.

I still think he acted like a jerk though.
He hurt a lot of people in this episode. And like Martha said, it isn't a case when he's not himself.
They might act like they're OK with what he said, but I'm sure it still has to hurt.

I can not believe he told Lex he never would have saved him if he knew this is how he'd turn out.
I got a nasty flashback on hallucination Lex in Labyrinth yelling at Clark that he wishes he ran him over.

Clark should really work this out with himself.
And learn to control that side of him.
He really should start training with Jor-El if there's a chance that might help him control RedK's influence on him.

And that leaves me with Lex.
How to do a 180° in one episode.

He was too cute with those blankets. Mr. Duck.

But what is he plotting with Lana's pregnancy?

All in all it was a fun episode.
Even though I did want to slap Clark in this one.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

i've been waiting for an eppy like this since Erica came on the show, although the lil detour with Lana could've been left out

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjunkie (View Post)
i've been waiting for an eppy like this since Erica came on the show, although the lil detour with Lana could've been left out
Plus, Clark didn't exactly deny that Lois is his future.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh how I love these Red K episodes, Crimson did not disappoint. Though one thing is still bugging me. How did Lana get the tool that Lex stabbed Clark with?
youandme1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I finally saw the rest of this episode! It was sweet man!

The two of them (Lois & Clark) making out in the phone booth was sweet!

Loved how Clark smashed Lana and Lex's wedding party. Way to go Smallville!

And all of the Clois moments were amazing! Especially enjoyed the awkwardness at the barn. They were so cute together in that scene (all of them in general but this one in particular) since neither was under the Red K influence.

Oh man, and Lana going back for the metal bar, how sweet was that! At first I thought Lana was going to pull out a syringe or something so she could cause some kind of damage to the baby. It's only a matter of time before she finds out.

Speaking about Lana's baby; I wonder how "special" this kid is or what makes it unordinary?! Can't wait to find that out.

Aw, poor Chloe. She and Jimmy were so cute together. I loved how she gave him the cumber-bun. Nice touch to building up his character for how he will be in the future.

Some favorite quotes:

Spoiler:

This episode was truly amazing! Thank you for giving us a Lois & Clark Valentine's Day episode! It was well deserved!
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw the epi

I couldn't watch most of it.
All the Lois/Clark fraternizing made me squirm

Why can't Lana just have a normal baby?
Is Lex even the father now?

Poor Chloe, now they take away her love interest I am not happy about that.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:40 AM
New Fan

it was mysterious when Lana got the tool that Lex stabbed Clark with ..
tokyowalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^- Yeah that amazed me too.
Emma♥Neal
Old 02-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Definitely a cool ep. The first half went alittle slow for me but it definitely picked up the pace and delivered some cool stuff.

I always like Clark on RedK because it does bring out the inner jerk in him. He is always so polite and careful not to step on too many feelings but RedK gives him the chance to say screw it and let it all out. It is never good to bottle up emotions. If anything, he needs to learn to express his feelings more even if they could hurt someone else.

One of the best scenes was Clark and Lois crashing the dinner. Although some of the things Clark said were hurtful, at least he was being honest. Isn't that what Lana's beef with him is? And Lex's face when he was tossed the baby rattle was priceless. I bet he never imagined having that shoved back in his face. I kind of felt sorry for Lana but not for Lex. He shoved the whole baby thing in Clark's face to get at him. Well you know what they say about karma.

So now Lana has some idea of what Clark's secret is. Like everyone else, I have no clue how she came to get that tool. Now the question becomes does she come right out and confront Clark with it or does she keep the info to herself and protect Clark from afar like Chloe did when she first found out.

I am sad about the break up of Chloe and Jimmy. I know that Chloe really liked him but who knows. Maybe there will be a day when they will get back together. Now that Chloe is available, I don't think that she will be immediately running to Clark for a relationship. If I had to choose between their friendship and a Clark/Chloe relationship, I would choose the awesome friendship anyday.

Now there is this baby. Exactly whose is it? Could it belong to a certain extraterrestrial bad boy or someone else? What exactly is Lex up to? If all of Clark's ranting did anything, it did plant some seeds of doubt into Lana's head and soon I believe that she will figure out exactly what is happening to her and when she does Lex will be dumped so fast his head will spin. But will he simply let her walk away or will she be trapped? I guess will have to wait and see.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

woooweee, watched this epi earlier today

I love being unspoiled coz everything was such a nice suprise for me!

the CLOIS scenes --- wow, i must say i didnt think i would enjoy them as much as i did!!... The Daily Planet scenes were the best!! -- the flying *melts*.. RedK Clarkie rocks!!

And as Cris said, the scene @ Ollie's place was delish!!! ... I have expected/WANTED Ollie to come in and join in for a threesome!

Urgh, I hate to say it, but I felt a little sorry for Lana... just a little, and only in the 1 scene where Clark blurts out to everyone that theres a baby coming!

J-Chlo - awww, their tear filled eyes broke me , and Jimmy had that tear roll down his face..ach , I hope things work out

Sexy Lex --- what has he got planned with this pregnancy!!! Im sooo intrigued dammit!!! He's a naughty boy ... But I loved the scene where he showed Lana the baby's room... and the duck/stegasaurus blanky issue....awww!! I'd have a hard time choosing too, coz they are both soo cute heheheh

Stuff Clark said when he crashed the partay -- ouch, just ouch...specially to his Ma

If in future epis, the CLOIS scenes are as good as this epi, then ill be happy... if not Ill settle for some CHLARK loving ^_______^

G x
Old 02-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And as Cris said, the scene @ Ollie's place was delish!!! ... I have expected/WANTED Ollie to come in and join in for a threesome!
That would have been haawwwt.

BiCaRdiBrEeZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Total Fan

Well, I have almost sure Ollie will find out about their adventure in his apartment when he comes back. His appartament doesn't have hidden cameras everywhere?

Livejournal
Fred Pryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread