Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2007, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

All together I found this episode confusing and misleading.

First of all it had Buffy written all over it, secondly the Clana vibes they were throwing out are just so......tired. I mean I used to like that ship but I understand why they put Lex and Lana together and ended Clana. It was the right thing to do. I agree with who ever said they are dragging Lana's character through the mud, poor Kristin. Thirdly Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, this girl needs to get some love. Just when it appeared that Clark finally realized what Lana was doing to his life he turns around and says that he loves her to Chloe. All I can do is to repeat, "Why?"

Now the things I liked about the episode. I was glad to see Clark finally realize how great Chloe really is, she goes above and beyond the call of duty for him. The Whitney continuity was also a nice surprise, now let's hope they continue it by remembering that Lana is upset with Chloe for knowing Clark's secret and protecting it from her and that Clana is over and Lexana is on. Also the little mentions in Clark's hallucination about the Jor-El soap and such were funny. I was thinking, however, that the nurse that came in to talk to Dr. Hudson was going to be Lois, but whatever. Still wish she had gotten a mention though.

I would also like to wonder what is going on in the previews?! I love Clois and want them to move in that direction but what I got from that preview seemed a bit hasty. I want continuity from her and Oliver breaking up and Clark being there for her, not a rushed encounter between them that will just make their relationship more awkward. I honestly hope that the previews are just misleading us like they normally do, hinting at things that don't actually happen. Please AlMiles please!

Lois: (to Clark) Lana's your past, I'm your future.
*~World on Fire~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
Trust me, most people who are anti Clana, have nothing against Kristin. I think she's great, but like you pointed out, you can't keep bringing up Clana back and forth just make a decision and stay with it. I thought they decided to go with Lex/Lana this season, but no...had to go back to Clark/Lana for reasons discussed multiple times on this thread already, so let's not repeat ourselves, but yes!
Esp. with a child on the way. Please please end the Clana-ness and have her be with Lex with no looking back once and for all.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

ERmmm... Im not getting all this "Buffy" talk?!?!.... Im gonna assuming there was an epi of Buffy sometime that had a similar storyline?!

I stopped watching Buffy when Angel left... so if it was after that time then I'm lost... If it was b4 that time, then Ive just totally forgotten!

G x
Old 01-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Nikki*~ (View Post)
Are they so afraid that the fans will pull out if they don't pick a ship and run with it? Seriously?
It seems so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
Well being with Lex has improved her wardrobe
So true.

BTW Lana's white coat was similar to the one Martha, Mrs. Luthor, wore in Clark's hallucination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
Well, would you rather have the kryptonite affected freaks for another year or the zoners? I think at least they posed more of a danger to Clark and the people he loves.
I just think they could have given them much cooler powers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~World on Fire~* (View Post)
Thirdly Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, this girl needs to get some love. Just when it appeared that Clark finally realized what Lana was doing to his life he turns around and says that he loves her to Chloe. All I can do is to repeat, "Why?"
Well to be honest, I'm not too happy if Chloe is swooning over Clark again. She has a boyfriend. It doesn't make her look any better than Lana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
Esp. with a child on the way. Please please end the Clana-ness and have her be with Lex with no looking back once and for all.
Amen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0fear88 (View Post)
ERmmm... Im not getting all this "Buffy" talk?!?!.... Im gonna assuming there was an epi of Buffy sometime that had a similar storyline?!
In season 6 there was an episode Normal Again, where The Trio (Warren, Jonathan and Andrew) unleash a demon whose powers made Buffy believe that Scoobies are figments of her imagination. She believes she's in an asylum. Joyce is still alive, and her Dad is also there, they are still married.
The doctor tells her she has to fight the hallucinations (Sunnydale life) if she wants to get well, so Buffy attacks the Scoobies, locks them in her basement and unleashes the same demon on them. Tara eventually finds them and Buffy recovers from the Demon's poison by drinking the antidote.
The episode ends with crazy Buffy in a mental institution, leaving it for the viewer to decide which reality is real.

I do hope I remember all correctly.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just got to say that Crazy Never looked so good. I thought Tom Welling was HOT!! in this episode. The whole straight-jacket, white ensemble he wore was amazing.

I also liked how they brought the Manhunter back into the episode. We got to see and hear more than just glimpse red eyes here.

I'm a Clana shipper...but even I was taken aback by the whole "I'm still in love with her and almost gave up everything". Blah!!!
Dwight: No, Smallville....and that is why I deserve a raise.
Babee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Banned

I don't really have a problem with Clana but when they met in the loft I thought for sure that she was going to tell him that she was like his sister now. I was hoping that Nell would have married John and divorced Martha.

That would have been an interesting twist.

Martian Manhunter was awesome! I'm only sad that we didn't get to see him really use his powers. Or explain his history with Clark. They share a special connection (being the last of their kind) that not everyone will or can understand. Also, that he is older than Clark. They could have made it so he was around the same age but no. Now Clark has a real superhero father figure to learn from.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babee (View Post)
I just got to say that Crazy Never looked so good. I thought Tom Welling was HOT!! in this episode. The whole straight-jacket, white ensemble he wore was amazing.
Oh yes.
And Clark with a baseball cap, while he was pretending to be a janitor. He looked so much like...well - Tom himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject (View Post)
I don't really have a problem with Clana but when they met in the loft I thought for sure that she was going to tell him that she was like his sister now. I was hoping that Nell would have married John and divorced Martha.

That would have been an interesting twist.

Your brain works in a really strange way. And I love it!
That would have been hilarious!

It might also help explain why Clark continues to imagine Lana in his head like some little girl, with headbands, and all in pink.
Quote:
Martian Manhunter was awesome! I'm only sad that we didn't get to see him really use his powers. Or explain his history with Clark.
Rumour has it that the last Clark/MM scene was axed to make room for additional Clana scene.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
Rumour has it that the last Clark/MM scene was axed to make room for additional Clana scene.
Tell me that was a joke =\ ... ill pretend it is ... coz if its true then.... *head explodes*

G x
Old 03-18-2017, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Started!
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Started
Old 03-18-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like Shelby knows something's off
Old 03-18-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great to get Martain Manhunter after the JLA episode.
Now to the episode... Shelby barking at something.
Old 03-18-2017, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd be so confused if I were Clark
Old 03-18-2017, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dr. Hudson ... seems Clark is in a mental hospital or something. His powers not working.

SAVEEEEEE MEEEEE!

Reply   Post New Thread