Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

wooo!! Just watched Justice!! , I am utterly speechless, I had an ear to ear grin on my face throughout the whole episode!! ^________^

I agree with basically what everyone else has said about how brilliant the episode was!

And u know wat made it extra special?!?!... No Lana!!! , tho her name just had to be mentioned didnt it LOL.. I will say something tho... She's with Nell?!?!... Nell's still alive?! Im sure i havent heard her name mentioned since like Season 4, or something ridiculous like that =|...... Its almost as bad as saying she met up with Jason T hehehe

But yea, the storyline, the acting, everything was just superb!!

hehe, the costumes - namely Aquamans... , YUM!!! Yea lose the pants hun LOL

I noticed some hoyay! love between Clark and Bart, yea boys!!!

i looooooooooooved the shot of the boys walking away from the explosion!! I now have that piccy as my desktop wallpaper, coz its just mmm DELISH!!

yes, Bart seems to have gotten cuter with age , and I too loved the flirting with Chloe ^_______^...I wouldnt have minded her having a quick fling with him behind Jimmy's back *coff*

Lois/Ollie... yeowch , that breakup hurt me... Im not a major Lois fan, but dayum, , poor gal!

The use of the codenames were awesome!!... I wish Clark's had been Superboy tho hehhe , that woulda been cool

I hope the gang come back soon, Its not often you see 5 strapping young lads on one screen *licks*

I give it a ***** outta 5 ... i think it might be my fave epi of S6

G x
Old 01-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love smallville....I was sad when ollie, broke up with lois and left...I like hime, but I know lois has to keep herself open for our hottie Clark....I really like how they brought, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash, and Auqaman to the show...In my opionion I hope they come back, and that by far was the best episode yet!!!!!
Hoes over Bros: BL,NH,PJ:4EVER
Avi Created by: xprettygirlx
hellokeykey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Addicted Fan

the more I think about Lionel's alias for Clark. The more I laugh. It's just so funny how detailed he makes it.

Lionel: Martha made pot roast. With new potatoes, and baby carrots. Clark, heh, Clark had THREE helpings!...and then afterwards we had dessert. fresh baked cherry pie with a nice flaky crust, filled with fresh cherries that left a wonderful taste in your mouth. Ice cream was added on top, french vanilla flavor of course. Clark, heh, clark had three scoops with his slice, and then afterwards we just...

Lex: ALRIGHT! I GET THE PICTURE! YOU WERE WITH THE KENTS! JUST SHUT UP!

Lionel: oh. Did I mention the baby carrots?

Lex: YES!
Old 01-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

, yes his detailed description made me giggle, specially when he said that Clark had 3 helpings !!!

Oh Lionel, Ive missed u ^________^

G x
Old 01-22-2007, 04:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes it was a terrific episode. So that was the birth of the Justice League! I liked it. I also was suprised and disappointed that Lana was at least at the end.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediBlastoise (View Post)
Ice cream was added on top, french vanilla flavor of course.

Lionel: oh. Did I mention the baby carrots?

Oh man, I think I just pulled a muscle from laughing too hard!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
Yes it was a terrific episode. So that was the birth of the Justice League! I liked it. I also was suprised and disappointed that Lana was at least at the end.
eh? Lana wasn't in the episode at all. What are you talking about?
Old 01-22-2007, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

One of the best episodes of Smallville, period. Not just S6, but all over, it has to be in the top 5-10 episodes of the series.

I'm not a fan of DeKnight, but he did a very good job.

I felt that Justin carried this episode, but everyone did a solid job. Tom Welling was his usual excellent self, Allison Mack and Erica were terrific.

As a superman fan, this is definitely a "mythology" heavy episode, and therefore an instant favorite of mine.

Michael was brilliant, gotta like "evil Lex" who thinks he's doing the world a favor by getting rid of "terrorists". Also the scenes with John Glover, I can watch those two do "verbal judo" all episode long, it never gets old.

I think that Kristin is a beautiful woman a fine actress, but I personally did not miss her being out of the episode. Hey, at least she got a mention, usually when Lois isn't on, there isn't much said with some exceptions of course.

There could have been more Aquaman and Cyborg material, but I understand you can only tell so much in a 40 min. plus show.

It was a good thing to have Chloe be "watchtower" and a part of their team, even it was only for one mission. I thought it was cool that Bart still had a crush on Chloe Good continuity on the part of DeKnight.

The Justin/Erica scene at the end was heart breaking. Very nicely done by both, nicely written as well. Erica played it great, sincerely and without being defensive and joking around, and Justin was his usual awesome self. Do you want to know what Miles and Al think of how important Justin has been to the show so far...just read the interviews folks, all they do is rave about him and with good reason. He has star quality and can help carry a show, even one where a lesser actor can be easily overshadowed by the likes of the 'baum, TW and JG. It was a "healthy breakup", if there is such a thing, not like let's say Clark/Lana...:caugh:cantmakeupmymind:caugh: Lois said it was over and it is over. I believe they will both still care about each other a great deal, even when Justin comes back to the show and yes, he will be returning before S6 is over I doubt that there are people who don't know or are not aware. They want Justin back and he wants to come back as well, so it will happen when the season starts to come to a close.

The small talk between the characters, the inside justice league jokes...the hero shot with the five of them walking out, what's not to like. Yes, I can do a detailed review and nit pick this episode but I won't. I simply enjoyed it and gave in as a superman fan, that I got my "justice league" and it was...good!

I give "Justice", a "just" stars out of 5!

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

So glad that you enjoyed the episode so much.

I know you were worried that with all the press it was getting it might end up disappointing many people because it wouldn't deliver.

But I agree, one of the best SV episodes so far, from all six seasons.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, nice avatar btw. In most cases, hyped episodes don't quite live up to their billing, but not in the case of "Justice".

Of course I could "find thing" and complain about them like when you and me discussed the deal with Clark not using his x-ray vision to look inside the locked room, he just goes in and lets the kryptonite make him ill but this episode wasn't about those little things. The good far outweight the "bad"

We've got a whole bunch of good episodes coming up for sweeps, I'm excited to be a SV fan

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Here and ready
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Started
Old 03-18-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that Bart is back
Old 03-18-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The start of this episode is even awesome.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread