Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode totally rocked!!! I guess that they are leaving a spot for Tori in the future since she liquified and went into the drainage. For what it's worth, I do like Tori; however, I think it's best suited that she stick to those Beverly Hills instead of becoming a meteor freak (but to each is own.)

Here are some notes that I took during the breaks:

- I loved how Clark said, "For the record I prefere intergalactic traveler over alien from another planet." How cool was that line!!!

- I do have to give props to Chloe for sending that hammer smashing into the computer in order to protect Clark's secret before Lake could spill the beans about him being an alien or rather "intergalactic traveler" (this brings her points down with Lana though, bummer)

- Oh man, that look on Clarks face when Lois kissed him!!!!! He was so smiling to himself. Way to go CK!

- Also, when Jimmy showed the pictures of their kiss to Chloe and then he told her that the GA was gone before he could get a picture of him. The look on Chloe's face when she realized that Clark and Lois had kissed- priceless!

- Enjoyed this line when Chloe and Clark were in the apartment with Lois and how Chloe told Clark, "Wait this is the best part."

-And then Lois delived the line, "But that Green Arrow, he could teach Olie a thing or two." Ha, ha, this was such a great line. Guess Lois has now found her future significant other (even if he did hide as GA!)

- No!!!!!! I can't believe Lana said yes to Lex!!! She is naive, she has no idea how bad Lex is and that his charm is just a facade for the despot he really is.
As angry at Lana as I am at the same time I do feel bad for her since she's losing her friends sinceshe can't trust Clark and now she can't trust Chloe.

Saw the trailer for next week and it should be sweet!!!!!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Absolute Fan

I loved the line where Clark said he prefered intergalactic traveler.

And the look on his face after he was away from Lois and Ollie after the kiss. So great, he so enjoyed the kiss.

Chloe was awesome in this episode. I loved her face when she found out it was Clark as the Green Arrow and how she "subtly" told him in Lois' appartment.

The whole scene with Chloe hushing Clark so they could hear Lois and Lois saying GA could teach Ollie a few things. OMG. great. It's had me smiling so hard.

I am completely excited for next week. That episode can't be bad.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Loved the whole Lois/Clark/Ollie storyline Clark definitely enjoyed the kiss And I love how he was there to protect Oliver/Green Arrow. I really like their friendhip.

Chloe cracked me up with Lois and Clark in the end.

Lana bores me. It's always about her and not about the reasons why Clark could keep a secret. She's the one who doesn't trust people.

Jimmy&Lois cracked me up too, in the beginning.

Overall, very good episode.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I stopped watching the show in the third season because I got tired off all the angst (that's still there, but you know ), but I was so impressed with how Chloe's character has been developed. Honestly, she annoyed me in the early seasons, but Allison Mack has really grabbed that character and made it her own. I thought she was great in the Clark/Lois/Chloe scene when she made Clark listen to what Lois had to say. Adorable.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

I agree that scene was great. Loved it. Also loved the scene where Clark went around the corner after kissing Lois as the Green Arrow and the look on his face like he felt a spark there during that kiss.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
Lana bores me. It's always about her and not about the reasons why Clark could keep a secret. She's the one who doesn't trust people.
One thing that perhaps made her a bit more interesting this episode is she seemed to be crossing the line from being simply whiny to being borderline pathological. Reminded me a bit of first season Lex which could increase her potential for evilness.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw "Lexmas" yesterday. As much as I hate the idea of Lex & Lana; how strange is it that Lex made his fantasy come true? He got Clark out of the way and he got Lana and a baby.

In this episode, "Hydro", something else I enjoyed was Jimmy secretly giving the pictures to Lois. His stuff is the same ol Jimmy work; blurred pics and out of focus, and only parts. Great team up since the two will be working together in the future.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

I have nothing but love for this episode!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18 (View Post)
I missed the last 15 mins since my tape stopped while I was watching Ugly betty so I have no clue what happened after the Clois kiss
Check the Clois thread, there's a link for the last Clois scene there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
This episode totally rocked!!! I guess that they are leaving a spot for Tori in the future since she liquified and went into the drainage. For what it's worth, I do like Tori; however, I think it's best suited that she stick to those Beverly Hills instead of becoming a meteor freak (but to each is own.)
Agreed, I don't think she is a good actress.
Than again, it was funny to see her in a role like that, she probably meets reporters like that on daily basis.

I wonder if we'll see her again.
Lex did want her to investigate Clark and Lana, she has a reason to pop up again. Plus, there's also revenge.
Quote:
- I loved how Clark said, "For the record I prefere intergalactic traveler over alien from another planet." How cool was that line!!!

That was perfect!
Quote:
- I do have to give props to Chloe for sending that hammer smashing into the computer in order to protect Clark's secret before Lake could spill the beans about him being an alien or rather "intergalactic traveler" (this brings her points down with Lana though, bummer)
Go Chloe, I really didn't want Lana to find out the truth in this episode.
Quote:
- Enjoyed this line when Chloe and Clark were in the apartment with Lois and how Chloe told Clark, "Wait this is the best part."
Awesome scene!
"Isn't that romaaaantic?!"
Quote:
-And then Lois delived the line, "But that Green Arrow, he could teach Olie a thing or two." Ha, ha, this was such a great line. Guess Lois has now found her future significant other (even if he did hide as GA!)
And the little proud grin Clark made.
Quote:
- No!!!!!! I can't believe Lana said yes to Lex!!!
I'm a Lexana shipper and I'm still not sure why she said yes.
This whole episode was just so strange for Lexana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Maniac (View Post)
I am completely excited for next week. That episode can't be bad.
I know!!!
I can't wait!!

I love how they are promoting it everywhere. Aquaman trailer that aired last night is funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
I was just watching the scene not believing my eyes - she wanted Clark to tell her his secret but she didn't mention anything about carrying Lex's child. Unbelievable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtie (View Post)
Honestly, she annoyed me in the early seasons, but Allison Mack has really grabbed that character and made it her own.
Oh Chloe has been kicking ass the last few seasons.
She has been much more fun since she learned Clark's secret.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton (View Post)
Also loved the scene where Clark went around the corner after kissing Lois as the Green Arrow and the look on his face like he felt a spark there during that kiss.

That was such a great moment!

I hope Clark starts to fall slowly for Lois soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
In this episode, "Hydro", something else I enjoyed was Jimmy secretly giving the pictures to Lois. His stuff is the same ol Jimmy work; blurred pics and out of focus, and only parts. Great team up since the two will be working together in the future.

And how cool was it that they met online?

Hydro was awesome.

But - bring on Justice!!
It's gonna be even better!
Old 01-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Dah! I am addicted again! I am really looking forward to the next episodes.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

I liked the episode, but I found the entire Tori Spelling storyline very lame. I also concur that she can't act, so it really fell flat. In fact most of the scenes were pretty funny.

I loved the Oliver/Lois/Clark storyline though. It's really great how they're developing Lois' character, and the subtle hints with Clark & Lois. I thought it was so cute when Lois told Clark she was falling in love with Oliver I really hope they keep him around, or bring him back because I'd love to see this triangle and their relationship blossom. Clark & Lois' kiss was very hot , I'm glad I can ship Clark with someone, and I loved his face afterwards. Lois & Jimmy's scenes were very well done too, I love their interaction.

Lana is so inconsistent this season, one minute she's sure of herself and secure, and the next she starts whining about Clark. And I wish someone would tell her Clark's secret is none of her business. I mean, how hard is it? If he doesn't want her to know, he won't tell her. She just needs to get over it. I've always hated how she thinks she's entitled to everything. Either way, I'm so glad Clark told her it was over, now hopefully both characters can move on. I enjoyed the Lex/Lana scenes, even though there wasn't enough Lex in the episode.

Does anyone have a link to the trailer for next week's ep? We don't get them in Canada.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:42 AM
New Fan

Lana really confused me when she said she loved Clark and later agreed to marry Lex.

I thought she would say no cause she was still conflicted...blah blah. she said she didn't want to say yes coz she didn't want to look back and have regrets.

Yet, she agreed?

Baffles me entirely.

trailer here:
YouTube - Smallville Justice Promo
Old 01-14-2007, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01 (View Post)
I really hope they keep him around, or bring him back because I'd love to see this triangle and their relationship blossom.
Yes please, I'm not ready for that story to be over.
Quote:
Lana is so inconsistent this season, one minute she's sure of herself and secure, and the next she starts whining about Clark. And I wish someone would tell her Clark's secret is none of her business.
Exactly.
They need to decide what they want to do with her character and *stick with it*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bent (View Post)
Lana really confused me when she said she loved Clark and later agreed to marry Lex.
I got more annoyed with "being in love with both of them" part.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode for the most parts, but the writers have really done great injustice to Lana's character. Inconsistant at best, confusing, whiney, it's definitely not what Kristin is about. She deserves a better deal, as far as the creative direction of her character goes.

The Lois/Clark/Oliver story was the best part of this episode, and the fact that it also had a lot of good Chloe moments as well.

Seeing hints of "evil Lex" when he confronted Clark at the mantion was also a bonus, every time we see Tom and Michael play off each other is fun for the audience.

I would rate this eppy a 3 and a half out of 5 Clois kisses.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
I liked the episode for the most parts, but the writers have really done great injustice to Lana's character. Inconsistant at best, confusing, whiney, it's definitely not what Kristin is about. She deserves a better deal, as far as the creative direction of her character goes.
Oh yes!
Unless they are making Lana evil, so that's why she's so manipulative, I have no idea what they wanted to achieve with her in the last episode.

Love your new rating system.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Last edited by eternalfate; 03-17-2017 at 12:59 PM
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread