Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm still a Clana fan!! After everything that's happened between them, they deserve to be together. But I think he finally needs to tell her the whole story because Lana bringing up the "secrets" all of the time is played out.
RosTreeOcGirlsGreyVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosTreeOcGirlsGreyVille
I'm still a Clana fan!! After everything that's happened between them, they deserve to be together. But I think he finally needs to tell her the whole story because Lana bringing up the "secrets" all of the time is played out.
Hell yeah ... he needs to tell her. I can't stand her not knowing.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 12:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

yes he should tell her, and then she would get really mad and they never date again that would be ideal yes, I'm not a Clana fan hehe She could eventually forgive him (cus he's the one responsible for her parents death, in her eyes) but it would remain a 'sort-of friends' realtionship, she moves out of Smallville, and bye bye Lana hehe
MysteriO2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

The above won't happen.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know it doesn't happen like this, but a guy can dream can't he? I wanna see some Chloe / Clark action, screw Lana hehe
Old 05-26-2005, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with you on the last bit, screw Lana (meaning, she and I gettin' sweaty...) hehehe
Old 05-26-2005, 03:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

whaha, John_C I agree, she's hot, but also annoying as hell

waht's up with your Sig? everyone knows that, or are there still peepz out there that dumbazzes ? hehe
Old 05-26-2005, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lana and Clark as a couple, SUCK. Lana is so annoying sometimes! Grr. Chloe rules, she doesn't die in this, does she?
Old 05-26-2005, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

I dunno, .. Chloe wasn't in the comic or movie continuum if I remember correct, so they might kill her off at the end of the series. maybe ... But I am not the WB But I totally agree. Clana Suxx
Old 05-26-2005, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

See. I disagree with Clark/Lana being a bad couple. They were great, in the beginning. The writing for the 2nd and 3rd seasons, it was as if they were doing there best to write them 'bad'. I don't know ... and to be honest I wasn't a big fan of Chloe/Clark ... I find her extremly annoying. Moreso then Lois.

kenny | credit
Old 05-27-2005, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What's up with your Sig? Everyone knows that, or are there still people out there that are dumb-arses? hehe
Well, there are HEAPS of people who say 'series' where you and I say 'season'. Most people from England, Ireland that I personally know myself, maybe not all of them confuse series with season, so no flaming me please. Also, some voice-over television personalities here in Australia. I also own some Aussie and English DVDs that say 'series' 1 or 'series' 2...it pisses me off like hell! because it is a season.... So yeah, my sig was me venting my frustration at the people who confuse the word 'series' with 'season'. The easy way to remember it is this: Think of a television show, now compare that show with how a year of 365 days. A tv show = a series. a group of episodes of this particular show aired at once is a season, compare that to how a year is. There are 4 months in a year, (they are called seasons) the total of all of the seasons equal a series in order from the 1st season through to the 4th season to create a series of seasons (a year.) It is the same way as how a tv series is with its seasons. It really is that simple.

Last edited by Camibra; 05-29-2005 at 04:07 AM
Old 06-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Elite Fan

Did I say that this episode was such a big let down, I don't want to write a review at all?...

My only hope is that next season, the writing improves.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't hate the finale ... it left us with a few cliffhangers, and another meteor shower. What's wrong with that?

kenny | credit
Old 06-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
I didn't hate the finale ... it left us with a few cliffhangers, and another meteor shower. What's wrong with that?
I agree. I really enjoyed it. And they started the finale very well with the battle between Lana and Genevieve. They could have done without the Clana scene and should have added Chlark scenes. But I'm still satisfied. It's interesting how the meteor shower happened because of Genevieve. She really had an impact on the show.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
xextremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I know ... although, I wasn't following Genevieve's storyline well, so I'll have to go back and watch that, and see just how much of an impact she did have.

kenny | credit
Reply   Post New Thread