Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2005, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't think it was bad ... but it wasn't great.

I hope S5 is dark ... and things don't resolve in the first episode ... then I'll stop watching. I think the whole "FOTW" aspect is something I can't stomach anymore. It's like "over-kill".

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

What a MAJOR Let down...

The only thing that I loved was the fact that Lana and Clark exchanced "I Love You's"

I also thought it was interesting that Lex showed his darkside to both Lana and Chloe and that was long overdue for me, but I love Bad Lex...

So Overall, I have nothing more to add, cause it wasn't a good finale IMHO.
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_10

2) man...those 3 elements sure brought a crystal-like spaceship...now what's in it? some "alien" like Clark but on the evil side? that be crazy...if it was another "superman".
Maybe it's General Zod and crew

Or...

It's Bizzaro from Bizarro World. Hey. This *is* still Superman to some degree, right?
UnsilentMajorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

where i can find clips of the last epi??
Old 05-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsilentMajorty
Maybe it's General Zod and crew

Or...

It's Bizzaro from Bizarro World. Hey. This *is* still Superman to some degree, right?
There will probably be a struggle to open it, like the ship Clark came to SV in....

There better not be another Kryptonian super-hero emerging from the ship.

So, the main problem was the lack of closing the story? They're no longer searching for the crystals, the Teagues and Isobel are pretty much gone, and Lex is finally at the dark side. They did close some things. And I thought the acting was excellent. I must be the only one who was amazed by the episode...
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
xextremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xextremex
There better not be another Kryptonian super-hero emerging from the ship.
Doesn't have to be a Kryptonian. Could be E.T. looking to phone home.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Doesn't have to be a Kryptonian. Could be E.T. looking to phone home.

Still haven't seen the episode. It feels like season 5 will start sooner than this download finishes...
Old 05-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I dnt know wat to make of this episode....it was BAD but wasnt GREAT either

I cant even remember most of it (should have posted as soon as I watched I guess...)

but yea, ermmmmmmm...errrr.... I liked the end part where Clark is in the snow and throws the crystal, made me tingle inside ^_^

Poor PapaLuther =(...I hope he doesnt die yet

MamaKent/Bo Duke: I hope they got out alright... I mean they cant be dead...can they?!?!

thats all for now lol

G x
Old 05-22-2005, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The only thing that I loved was the fact that Lana and Clark exchanced "I Love You's"
Does your post mean that there is another Clana shipper other than me on FF? Or were you being sarcastic?

I loved this episodes, and yeah, it did seem to fly along at super speed, even though it was nearly 10 minutes longer!

I also would love to find out who is in that new ship that Lana finds at the end of the episode...

Hey, 'That 70's Ho'..how ya goin'?
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone

Does anyone have this episode on tape????? I am desperate to see it. I set my DVR for the regular time to tape it and I totally forgot that it was a longer episode than normal, so I missed the last 30 minutes!!!!! I will trade anything. I have tons over 300 tapes of things. You name it and I probably have it. Thanks for any help. PM me if you have to or email me at Reuhlt19@aol.com

Daisy
Love will lead you back to my arms...
...w h e r e. y o u. b e l o n g.
breatheღme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton
Does your post mean that there is another Clana shipper other than me on FF? Or were you being sarcastic?

Nope, I'm a Clana shipper too. That was a beautiful scene in the barn. They have come a long way since season 2. They actually showed how much they trust one another now. Not to mention they did say that they did love one another. Just wish the scene was longer.
TimB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

If I get anymore Clana forced on me and without any logic I'm going to have to be sick. Thankfully, now that Alias will be on at the same time, I can switch the channel and be free from it!

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

hehe yes i hate Clana moments, but heck, .. at least we're free from that too for some time
MysteriO2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Clana!! ack!, hate it too...hate hate hate!

G x
Old 05-24-2005, 12:50 PM
Supreme Fan

The scene in the finale was forced. It could have been sweet (for Clana fans) but it turned out really bad. Another reason I'm for Chlark. Clana seems forced so many times.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
xextremex is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread