lana in the shower! awesome!!!

>_>

oh yea, chloe finding out was good too.
JediBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer
Clark and Alicia. Great scenes once again. Sarah Carter just brings out a side of Tom Welling on screen that nobody else who has been romantically liked with him has been able to. I don't know what it is. They just have "it...or "had it"...b/c they managed to once again kill someone else Clark was good with. Hint Kyla from season2 I don't like TPTB just "getting the women" in Clark's life not having first name initial of "L" out! For once, can't Clark be truly happy with someone and in a relationship. Hasn't he earned that? I know his destiny as a superhero is to "live alone and protect his secret" but we aren't in the Superman Era yet. This is Smallville. Not Superman. So why not? What could be so bad about having Alicia stick around? I guess I just feel bad for Clark as a character.
Alex
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN...AND now I'm trying to change
the name of my Clark AND Alicia THREAD to
CLARK AND ALICIA: The Tragic Love Story - The Tragic Ending

BUT IT WON'T LET ME CHANGE IT...

OH, JEEZ, I miss Clark AND Alicia together!
GREATSHOW... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 08:15 AM
Loyal Fan

I knew Alicia was going to die I just didn't think they would kill her off like that...I loved her in "Obsession" she was so great!!! but the past two episodes she got kind of pathetic so I'm not sad she died it's just the way she died that bother me. Lana...hmmm I think Kristen is really beautiful and she seems like a really cool girl but her character just bugs me it's like there is no point to her and yet they keep putting her in the front instead of more interesting characters like Lex...that is the only thing that I really hate about Smallville they should have a Lex centered episode soon to make up for the lack of him.

I am starting to like Lois, her relationship with Chloe is great and the karaoke scene was fun! I really love how she is so blunt.

Chloe finding out the secret...love that!!! I've always loved Chloe but it has bother me how she always seemed to look at the "meteor freaks" and how she put her reporting above anything without caring for the consequences now that she knows about Clark she seems to understand better and I think she'll be an even better friend.

Next episode seems fun but way too light to come after this one. Anyway it should be fun to see more of Lois and get a glimpse of the enviroment Clark will be in next season.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

I hope Clark doesn't piss Chloe off, because now he;s got alot to lose. She can turn the switch on or off. He needs to tread lightly around her.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Poor Alicia, I mean I didn't like her with clark, cause I am still holding out for Lana and Clark, like an idiot, but still, I didn't want her to die, cause she was alright at times.

Chloe finsding out the secret, not a big shock at all, shocking would have been Lana or Lionel or Lex, but not Chloe, cause she was the obvious choice. However, i am glad that it was Alicia that let her know and not Clark, this way, it dosen't mean he trust her more the Lana to tell her. I think it was great of her to take down all the stuff on Clark and that she let him know that she was there in her own way.

Lois is useless IMHO... Still don't like her and the singing was icky.

Lana and Jason both got on my NERVES... Lana with her attitude toward Clark and Alicia, I mean yeah Alicia went physco on her, but why take it out on Clark? Oh and Jason's "Lana dosen't want to see you" comment and the looks he gave toward Clark, really freaking annoying. I will be glad when he is gone.

Lex's scenes were pointless IMHO. Bless his heart, I love Lex, but he needs more screentime and better plotlines.

So overall, not a bad ep, but not a good one and no shirtless Clark
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
+*~*+SASHA+*~*+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

That eppie was awesome but it was such a shock that they killed of Alicia! I still cannot believe that they did that.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Starrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:10 PM
I am a basketball genius!

It's very dissapointing what happened to Alicia. What are these writers thinking? I'm very and sad by her being killed like that. She certainly will be missed.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +*~*+SASHA+*~*+

Lana and Jason both got on my NERVES... Lana with her attitude toward Clark and Alicia, I mean yeah Alicia went physco on her, but why take it out on Clark? Oh and Jason's "Lana dosen't want to see you" comment and the looks he gave toward Clark, really freaking annoying. I will be glad when he is gone.

Lex's scenes were pointless IMHO. Bless his heart, I love Lex, but he needs more screentime and better plotlines.

So overall, not a bad ep, but not a good one and no shirtless Clark
God I couldn't stand Jason and Lana either! But I can't stand Lana period so no surprise there. Loved this episode. Stupid Kent's! If I was Clark I would've been so pissed at them for not believing him and to keep telling him to stay away from her RUDE! I was so sad for Clark and I liked Alicia! She was a much more and better character than Lana why did she get killed off!? I'm so glad Chloe knows I wonder if Clark will tell her or if she will tell him... So happy to see Lois back I missed her!

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Buttacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Alright, it's couple days late but here it. My thoughts... after watching the episode several times.

- Chloe and Lois were freakin hilarious. Loved the whole karoke thing. Everyone having fun. Yay. Lana not being angsty... there's a first.

- "First he marries the girl, now he's dating her?" *snort* Nice one Lois.

- Now, I know this isn't the popular opinion... but it makes sense that Lana was a bitch towards Alicia, I mean she did nearly kill her, and the fact that Clark was so into Lana then, but now he's dating the psycho, probably added insult to injury. And then Jason... yeah, it was before his time... but it makes sense that he would be upset too... he only knows what Lana tells him.

- Lana dear, I think you need to see someone about your candle addiction. Also, locking the door... to keep out Jason? She makes no sense.

- Damn she has a big mouth. Literally.

- I wonder who's gonna pay to get door fixed. I don't think he looks horrified enough either.

- Jason, you need to do more than hold her flopping head. Like call for help or something? God, is everyone on this show slow or something?

- Damn, what a teaser, singing and attempted murder all before the credits. Woo.

- Ugh. Smallville Medical Center. I'm so sick of seeing that place.

- Chloe and Lois are there? And then Clark? Damn, news travels fast.

- Wow. Clark like totally knows Alicia now. God imagine if Lois and Chloe knew what she did last episode... they would have ate him alive.

- Another not popular opinion coming from me... The whole "Clark, Lana doesn't wanna see you." thing that came from Jason. Popular theory is he made it up... but let's think about this, Clark's girlfriend is the main suspect for trying to kill Lana... really, why would she want to see him?

- Hmm. The Kents. Kinda asses but they do have their points. I particuarlly enjoyed the weird look Jonathan got when Clark mentioned the whole getting shot thing. It amused me. I don't know why.

- Greek week? Lois your lame. And dude, Meteors do make freaks.

- Lana is Chloe's best friend? Since when? And that guy, Tim, so does not look like a high school boy.

- "You look like a big cat in a small cage." What? Where do they come up with these things.

- No bracelet. Interesting. But yet she had put the damn thing back on after it was off last week.

- Eh, I'm sorry, Clark/Alicia bore me. I mean I love that brought her back, and they were pretty hot last week, but they don't impress me.

- Aww, Jason doesn't want to leave her alone... that's sweet, but Martha is giving them like the dirtiest look ever. Why? Did I miss something?

- "Why don't Clark and I stay with Lana?" Heh. Neither Clark or Jason looked happy about that. And the look on Jason's face as he left... wow, there definately pushing for that Clark/Jason dislike.

- Holy shiet. Somebody in Smallville drives a normal looking car. Not no overly sized SUV or some old fashioned huge ass car. I'm amazed.

- A scarf? Well, I'm disappointed. I would have liked to have seen some blood dammit!

- Damn that hospital.

- I'm amazed, they actually remembered to have JA speak horsely a little bit.

- Momma Teague. God that woman bugs me. She's concerned now... but not when he was in that coma a couple episodes ago. *shakes head* Oooh, she dissed SMC's doctors. Heh. Awww, his neck is bruised.

- I enjoyed the whole Lana/Jason/Momma Teague exchange... well more so the Jason/Mom exchange. Her facial expressions and reactions make me think she's lying. She's behind it. I don't really like JS, but she plays this dark woman good. JA's facial expressions throught the whole scene were perfect... I was cracking up. Lana though, looked like a scared little girl or something.

- Aww, Clark's trying to make a new bracelet. Cute.

- Lana's boyfriend. Wow. They are going for the Clark/Jason dislike. He can't even say his name.

- When did this become about Clark's abilities? And I for one do not think Clark is normal, and I seriously doubt anyone one this show thinks he is. So bad arguement Alicia.

- Witholding evidense much? And Alicia's innocent. Um yay?

- Wow. Backstabber much? Previously... "I'm never gonna tell anyone your secret..."

- Pretty delayed reaction there Chloe.

- This Tim guy is a freak. Me no like. Why is Lois even talking to him? And no morality. Lana and Jason are immoral and bad. They got what the deserved... damn is he obvious. And stupid clearly.

- ED is way too orange. And AM is freakin hilarious. I enjoyed this scene.

- And why is she not teleporting away? Hmm.

- Lex! It only took the whole damn episode for you to appear. The Teagues know the Luthors... I wonder if that means we'll find out Jason and Lex once met or something insane like that.

- JS is also a little too orangish. Ew. I think she's hitting him. Gross. And ooh, she has information on papa Luthor, how he got out. I bet it was her. She seems sneaky and stupid like that.

- The dog is barking. At the dead body. Does this girl not have parents anymore? Shouldn't they have come outside to check why he was barking?

- Aww. But shouldn't a scream like that have totally killed his vocal cords. Ouch man.

- What the hell Clark, you gonna squish him into the floor? And is anyone going to question Tim's apparent burns marks? And Lois stopped him and attempted comfort. Hee.

- I loved the Jason/Lex exchange here. The way Jason just walked right in a started running his mouth amused me, he's definately got a smartass side to him.

- "You still haven't rescheduled my meeting over at Luthorcorp." Dude, you had your meeting, you went nuts after it. Damn writers. Continuity much? It was only two episodes ago.

- "The enemy of my enemy." Hmm.

- Lex claps Jason's arm. The look on JA's face. Classic. I'm intrigued.

- Damn Clark... your girlfriend dies and you've spent two days alone in the barn. What's wrong with you? *ahem* Actually that sounds pretty normally. Martha's dumb.

- Chloe is all confuzzelled. Yeah dude, that's the last thing I expected to hear out of Lois's mouth too.

- Like the song that's playing. Minnie doesn't suck... another amazement.

- Chlark ending in the graveyard. If I didn't know better I'd say Clark actually looked like he might have been thinking in the last shot. I hope at some point Chloe let's him know she knows.

Well... I liked it. It was a good episode.

Next week: Not impressed by the trailer at all.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS

Last edited by Mysteria; 02-04-2005 at 08:39 AM
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Mysteria I loved your opinion on the episode, very funny and I feel the same way about a lot of points you made.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow I haven't been here in awhile. Anyway- I missed the ep. I've gleaned a lot from everyone's posts but can someone point me in the direction of a complete synopsis? Thanks in advance

I'm so happy to see others who are generally annoyed with Lana. I've been cut off from a Smallville community for a long time so I had no idea what the consensus was. I'm so sick of her. Every week it's, "let's kill Lana or hurt Lana or set Lana dating with someone random and see what happens..." When Alicia came I was so happy because, as a lot of you have said, she brought out a good side of Clark- he's a more likable and interesting character with her. Ergo, I'm utterly pissed that TPTB have gone and offed her- and now Chloe knows and Lois came back and I missed it! So very sad.... (I'm a FOLC at heart...)

Anyway, thanks again-

izzy (I love this thing....I missed it while I was away....hehe. )

~Tabula Rasa
izzylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Chole found out, thats cool
-Talisman-

Becky
LL Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzylizard
I'm so happy to see others who are generally annoyed with Lana. I've been cut off from a Smallville community for a long time so I had no idea what the consensus was. I'm so sick of her. Every week it's, "let's kill Lana or hurt Lana or set Lana dating with someone random and see what happens..."

When Alicia came I was so happy because, as a lot of you have said, she brought out a good side of Clark- he's a more likable and interesting character with her.
That is what the consensus is. It's not Kristin's fault. The way they wrote the character pretty much...and isolated her..esp. this season. You are correct...it does seem that the show evolved around that theme, which is why there have been questions of where is Lex or the Kents this year. It's b/c once again...like I said...they've isolated Lana in her own little world. In the past, she would interact with the above mentioned characters in different scenes and storylines...now nothing. I think that Lex and Lana may have had one good, rich emotional scene so far...and it's been what...12 episodes

I agree with that second statement as well. It's wishful thinking...but if Sarah Carter was available for more episodes...why not keep her guest starring on the show? Politics, that's why. Don't let anyone steal Lana's spotlight God forbid Clark has a gf for more than 1 episode that doesn't have the initials of LL.

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Yay, I'm finally back! I have a few very late opinions:

-Chloe KNOWS!!!! Yay! And she handled it so maturely, I was very proud. She was shocked, but she immediately thought of how Clark could have told her. I honestly think she meant that it would have been much easier for Clark, that he wouldn't have had to feel so isolated. I love that there wasn't even a second where we saw her debate writing a story. She immediately went and took Clark off the WoW. Take that, all you people who said that Chloe would write a story on him. IN YOUR FACE. I'm better now. PS- Those people include Alicia, who stupidly thought that Clark's *best friend* would immediately expose him, given the opportunity. Psha. I'd say 'eat crow', but you're dead, so...meh.

-Alicia is a huge freaking hypocrite. Last week she supposedly takes a bullet to protect Clark's secret, but this week she does what she can to expose him to the entire town? She did it so people wouldn't judge *her* so quickly when they realized that goody goody Clark was a freak too. Hmmm, so she's a selfish, lying, hypocritical attempted murderer. I will never understand why people liked her with Clark. I'm glad she's gone.

- Lois is an idiot and I wish she could take a very long trip away from my show. How dare she act all haughty to Clark about Alicia, as if she has any history with that AT ALL? MYOB, Lois. Don't have an opinion about things that don't concern you. Also, she freaking led Clark to Alicia's killer, then she plays his rescuer by keeping Clark from killing him? WTF did you think was going to happen, idiot? He'd just found his gf dead, did you think he'd have a calm convo with her killer? God, they've made Lois so stupid and annoying...it really makes me sad.

- Alicia TRIED TO KILL LANA. I can not comprehend how people think Lana was unjustified in her anger. Guess what, if you try to kill me, I reserve that right to be b*tchy to you for the rest of your life. The girl tries to kill several people, spends only like a year in an institution, and everyone should welcome her back with open arms?

Yeah, so, aside from Chloe finally finding out and showing her maturity and concern for Clark, I think the eppy was kind of sucky. I miss Clark and Lex scenes.
Old 02-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer
In the past, she would interact with the above mentioned characters in different scenes and storylines...now nothing. I think that Lex and Lana may have had one good, rich emotional scene so far...
Very much not Kristin Kreuk's fault. I think she's lovely and a good actress... just not so thrilled with the her character's... character.

I am interested in her evolving relationship with Lex, though not in a romantic sense...maybe it's just because, as you said, they've actually had a good scene together. I'm attracted to friendships in shows and unfortunately it's hard to come by well developed friendships between both genders.

Anyway....loving Chloe. And Lois. I'm afraid I can't help myself with Lois because I superimpose Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher's faces onto our Clark and Lois.

New show so all the discussion is probably over there, so ....ciao.

izzy

~Tabula Rasa
izzylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread