Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2004, 05:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Smallville 3x15 "Resurrection" Episode Discussion

Spoiler:

3x15 - "Resurrection"
While his father awaits surgery, Clark befriends a teenage boy, Garrett, whose brother Vince just died from liver failure. Everyone is shocked when Vince shows up at the Kents' alive. When his liver starts failing again, Garrett straps a kryptonite bomb to himself and demands that Vince be given Jonathan's liver or he will blow up the building. Clark learns that Lionel has been using a sample of his blood to bring the dead back to life.
  

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-04-2018 at 06:48 PM
BuckeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, I'm having a REALLY hard time keeping up with the discussion here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I have to say the best parts for me were the interactions between Chloe and Lex. I like Clark and Lana but am growing weary of both the "unfulfilled love" and the "everyone wants to get Lana" stories. Chloe and Lex have great interactions. They are very sharp and the two actors have great charisma. Of course, I think Michael Rosenbaum would have chemistry with a wall [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It will be interesting to see where all of this stuff with Adam and the experiments goes.

Was also glad to see Pete. It seemed at first that it was only going to be Clark and his family at the hospital. Am glad it expanded to the rest of the group.

Orlando
Old 02-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Is it just me or have these past few episodes not been up to par? When I watch, I haven't been able to keep my full attention on the show and that rarely ever happens.

Tonight's episode didn't do anything for me, not even Lex made it interesting. The deal with Clark's dad was just over shadowed by the FOTW storyline (getting very old, that). And no Clark and Lex interactioin againl. But more of the same 'honesty" crap with Clark and Lana.

Blah. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] I love this show, but they need to pick up the pace.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

This ep. was ok. For me the best parts were the father and son bonding that went on between Jonathan and Clark. The whole thing was sooo cute. Hopefully this means that Jonathan's health problems are over.

The storyline about Garrett and his brother seemed way too typical. Why is it that Kryptonite has to involved in every situation Clark tries to fix. I mean does this stuff grow on trees? And how many different devices can it be made into before we start wandering into the realm of disbelief? The storyline was touching but was really to ordinary for my tastes.

I do like the new team of Lex and Chloe. I do look forward to seeing this continue. I mean they both despise Lionel, together they could finally bring the bastard down. I loved the look on Lex's face when Clark swept through the room like a gust of wind and swiped the vile without anyone seeing him. I don't know if it was curiosity or something else going through his mind.

The ending of the ep. with Lana and Clark was just another chapter in the long, stupid, story they have been weaving since the season premire. Was it just me or was Lana suspicious of Clark when he said he had no idea where the serum came from? Anyways it was nice to see a Pete appearance however brief it was. Next week looks to be a little more interesting than this weeks ep. was.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 03:15 PM
New Fan

being honest I didnt really like this eppy or the past eppy I dont know I think its getting wack for me,I couldnt focus on it I was just like c'mon get my attention but guess it didnt. hopefully it will be fascinating next time (hopefully)anyway I would like to see more of this Lexx and Chloe situation I think together they will bring Lionel down,I also would like some Clark&Lana time you know they are my favorite couple and you hardly see them togehter anymore
Old 02-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Here are some rating information,

From MEDIAWEEK.COM (the ratings are down!)

Quote:
the WB's Smallville (4.8/ 7) and UPN's fading Star Trek: Enterprise (3.5/ 5).
2 weeks ago's episode was 5.4/8 (I believe) and yesterday's episode has gone down. I guess it tells the TPTB that we are getting sick of the FOTW storylines!

I have not seen this episode yet but I sure hope that the story will change and please for once stop the thing with Clark and Lana "honesty" stuff... its annoying!

Stephan
Old 02-27-2004, 03:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

totally agree, love the show, but the eps have not been as good as they could be, it seems that everyone when faced with tragedy mixed up with meteor rocks goes psycho bad within 20 minutes of the episode. The writers seem to view us all as just a society of would be psychos without the ability or willingness to accept that terrible things happen that just can't be fixed, except with violence.

And yes, it looks like kryptonite does grow on trees in smallville like a little green fruit and that absolutely everyone is picking it and cooking it, goodnes grief does that stuff have 1 million different applications or what? it should have been patented and someone in smallville should be selling the stuff on ebay.

Chloe and Lex make a great team, glad to see Pete has got his real personality back.

Can I say that that was the fastest recovery from triple bypass I've ever seen, I know they want you up and walking but for craps sake, you're dischared the next freaking day? pa kent, go sit down before you croak.

And by the way, it's no wonder the Kent's have money problems, they're probably self-insured and they've spent way to much time in Smallville Medical, their medical bills must rival the gnp of some small unidentifiable island by now.

And of course next week, being driven mad by whatever, Adam will try to kill Lana. How many friggin people have tried to kill her this season? It seems like every other episode, someone's trying to whack her. Can't the writers find another storyline that doesn't involve everyone and his brother trying to kill her and Clark saving her but not explaining how or why and then just soulfully telling her he'll always care for her cause for me its beyond old.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know, it's ancient. I'm starting to lose interest as it is, if they keep that up week in and week out..... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 07:49 PM
Total Fan

bla i havent like the recent episodes of Smallville... I also couldnt keep my interest as much as the earlier episodes. I liked the Lex and Chloe interaction but thats about it~ I just hope they get better* I still love Smallville but im getting bored... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
So f*** yourself
And f*** this bleeding heart of mine*
~InCuBuS~
Friends4ever7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Absolute Fan

This episode was a bit boring, but it sure help set up a lot things for future episodes.

A lot foreshadowing went on in this episode, which for me anyway, made it enjoyable.

Next week gonna be hella good. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedreamer:
<STRONG>And of course next week, being driven mad by whatever, Adam will try to kill Lana. How many friggin people have tried to kill her this season? It seems like every other episode, someone's trying to whack her. Can't the writers find another storyline that doesn't involve everyone and his brother trying to kill her and Clark saving her but not explaining how or why and then just soulfully telling her he'll always care for her cause for me its beyond old.</STRONG>
I agree [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

For once, I would like to see Lex saving Lana and for Clark to arrive just in time to see them at each other's arms.
Old 03-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

rather crummy episode. and they totally could have done so much more with the adam arc and now it's just bleh.
n e r b l e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Started!
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Started
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote