Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2020, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Lex wasn’t evil yet. But he wouldn’t let anyone mess with him. The way he put Roger in his place by threatening to erase his entire identity was classic Luthor.
Old 10-29-2020, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's one of my favorite scenes!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Lex wasn’t evil yet. But he wouldn’t let anyone mess with him. The way he put Roger in his place by threatening to erase his entire identity was classic Luthor.
That was a great scene! When I re-watched the episode I loved it since I had forgotten about the scene.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
That was a great scene! When I re-watched the episode I loved it since I had forgotten about the scene.
It Happens!
Old 11-06-2020, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I love how he's honest in a kind of sarcastic way in this scene with Pete

Cause I can see right through the door Pete

and he jokes with his dad, this is fun

such a jokester in this episode

ahh messing with Clark's feelings here... I'm sure he still enjoyed this kiss. Is this Clark's first make-out? I know he got a little kiss from Chloe the year before (8th grade) which btw they should have made that like 6th grade cause they look about 4 years younger....

the only time we see him see muscles
activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 08:40 AM
I am a basketball genius!

I thought that he was only in high school on "Smallville" I haven't watched this show for a while, but it could still be on Hulu.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I thought that he was only in high school on "Smallville" I haven't watched this show for a while, but it could still be on Hulu.
Its on Hulu, and yes I think this is the only time he was in high school. I guess I was just saying that on the show, this version of CK, I think it was his first make-out in this episode.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Clark was being so honest with Pete when he said he could see right through the door as well. lol
Old 11-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes I think my favorite line in the episode..refreshing honesty lol. He should have done this more often since people didn't believe him even when he was honest
Old 11-11-2020, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Clark was being so honest with Pete when he said he could see right through the door as well. lol
Love That!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Are you planning to re-watch?
Old 11-14-2020, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia (View Post)
Yes I think my favorite line in the episode..refreshing honesty lol. He should have done this more often since people didn't believe him even when he was honest
Yep. lol He was more honest in season 1 I guess. lol
Old 11-29-2020, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Very much open about everything!
Old 12-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yep! You can tell these were the early years. lol
Old 12-15-2020, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah.
Old 10-28-2021, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Just watched X-Ray. Ah, Tina Greer, the second Lana obsessed meteor freak. She was absolutely crazy. Obviously what happened to her and all those drugs tested on her did something to her. Poor Lex being framed for a bank robbery lol, but surely a billionaire robbing a bank is a bit suspect, right?! Not to mention him having a school backpack lol.

Lizzy Caplan was so good in the role as Tina. Why did she think Lana led such a perfect life though? Clark understood that all she wanted was a normal life, but Lana's was far from perfect. Who'd want a life where you saw your parents die at a young age?! And what is it about the meteor freaks killing their poor mothers? Tina was more unintentional but still. Those poor mothers.

Love all the X-Ray scenes, especially the gym scene. I know Clark couldn't control his new powers there to begin with, but damn, his Lana stalking nature really is getting over the top, not like Tina of course but the look on his face when he could see Lana getting undressed lol he was so enjoying that.

I love all those scenes from the gifs. Clark was a bit of a jokester this episode.

This is the first episode where we see Lex acting like a real Luthor, the way he blackmailed Roger Nixon to help him. Ah Roger Nixon, gosh he was annoying. But if Lex didn't put Nixon on the path of finding out how he survived the crash, he wouldn't have investigated Clark.

The scene where Clark saves Lana is so beautiful, the way he carries her to safety.

Chloe finding Lana's mum's graduation tape for her was so sweet. I liked the scene with Lana listening to it at the end. Though why did she have to listen to it in her truck outside? Didn't she have a tape player indoors? Or maybe she wanted the privacy away from Nell...

I love this line from Martha

such good advice.
Reply   Post New Thread