Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Sisters {Chloe | Lana & Allison | Kristin} #7: Because they're taking Hollywood within a "Blink"!

Welcome to the 7th
Sisters
- Chloe/Lana & Allison/Kristin -
Appreciation Thread

- Season I -
The Beginning

The reporter and the cheerleader started out as nothing more than schoolmates connected by the story of Superman-to-be. While Chloe saw Lana as a rival because of Clark’s obvious crush on her, Lana was impressed by Chloe’s strength and attitude.
You know who you are and you go for it.

Lana started to realize that she has to stop doing what other people expect her to do and find her own identity. Chloe initially gave Lana a hard time about turning from cheerleader to waitress. Nevertheless Lana relied on Chloe when she needed to find a copy of her mother's graduation speech from 1977. Lana was able to return the favor when Principal Kwan fired Chloe as editor of the Torch. Kwan was upset with all the paranormal stories that Chloe was writing, but Lana talked to Principal Kwan and convinced him to lift the suspension of the newspaper. However, he insisted that she take over from Chloe as editor, much to Chloe's annoyance.
You know what the weirdest part is?
For a millisecond I almost thought you were my friend.

Lana tried to explain to Chloe that she would still be in charge of things and to settle the dispute between the two of them, Lana wrote a scathing editorial against Principal Kwan and his treatment of Chloe, which resulted in Chloe's reinstatement. Chloe thanked Lana and admitted that the reason she got so angry was because she was jealous, especially of her relationship with Clark.
I want to be friends with you, Chloe.
But I don't want to stand between you and Clark.

Lana and Chloe began to form a closer friendship after this. Lana helps Chloe at the Torch and investigating the town’s mysteries. Meanwhile, unknown to one another, their feelings for Clark were intensifying. When Chloe was kidnapped, Lana was concerned for her friend's safety and helped Clark find her. Lana encouraged Clark to ask Chloe to the Spring Formal, thinking of her friend's happiness over her own, as by this point, Lana too had started to show an interest in Clark.

- Season II -
Moving In

Lana and Chloe's relationship was initially strained after Chloe discovered that Clark had left her at the Spring Formal to find Lana during a tornado. Nevertheless, Lana relied more heavily on Chloe, with the loss of Whitney and her Aunt Nell moving to Metropolis. To avoid leaving Smallville, Lana moved in with Chloe, which caused their friendship to become sister-like.
I decided that my family wasn't about the people that didn't love me.
It's about the people who do love me. No matter what. My friends.

At the Torch, they shared a great deal with each other and helped each other with investigations. They even started dating the same boy for a short time. Unbeknownst to them Ian Randall could duplicate himself and he then started two timing them and playing them off against each other. They were shocked to discover this and after he turned on them and nearly killed them, Lana and Chloe had a heart to heart talk.
It only went as far as it did because we weren't being honest with each other. So no more secrets... Okay?

After this, they admitted to each other that they both had an attraction to Clark, but agreed not to let it get between them. Nevertheless, Lana started to feel more attracted to Clark and was when she caught a parasite-infected Chloe and a Red kryptonite infected Clark making out in the Talon with complete disregard for her feelings. After Chloe and Clark explained what happened, everything between the two continued on as normal. Lana could no longer hide her feelings about Clark any more, but when she read Chloe's letter to Clark, she became upset with Chloe's feelings. She tried to avoid her feelings for Clark but couldn't and she accidentally snooped in Chloe’s computer files about Clark. In turn, Chloe became angry with Lana as she tried to apologize. When Lana secretly decided to become a couple with Clark, Chloe discovered them and was devastated with the betrayal of her friends.

- Season III -
Life Together

Due to Chloe's jealousy, Lana and Chloe spent the summer avoiding each other even though they lived under the same roof.
Haven't seen you in like a week. I was wondering if we still lived under the same roof.

Because of this, Chloe didn't tell Lana that she knew Clark whereabouts after he disappeared and when she told Lana, it produced a rift in their friendship. Nevertheless, once Lana began dating Adam Knight, their friendship was back on track. When Chloe discovered Adam's drug habit, she felt she had to protect Lana and told her straight away. When Chloe discovered Lawrence Garner's unethical procedures on his patients, Molly Griggs attempted to prevent Chloe from exposing him by sending hypnotic emails to Lana. Chloe was shocked and terrified when her friend turned on her and tried to kill her, but understanding the many mysterious incidents in Smallville, Chloe quickly forgave Lana.
When Chloe became infected with a truth serum, no one could lie to her, and Lana confessed that she was going to Paris. She didn't feel like part of Chloe's family, and she didn't trust Chloe. Chloe was noticeably upset by this revelation.
„Everyone has their families, you know, and, um, I'm not sure where I fit in.“
„But I always thought that we were your family.“

- Season IV -
Moving On

When Lana moved back to Smallville, she didn't move back in with Chloe. Instead, she rented the apartment above the Talon from Lex but remained close with Chloe. Lana helped Lois plan for Chloe's eighteenth birthday party in November, but they didn't find an opportunity for a real heart-to-heart until January. When Jason inexplicably broke up with Lana, she confided in Chloe that it may be because they hadn't consummated their relationship. Chloe provided some sisterly advice, suggesting that Lana shouldn't rush into anything, as she regretted her first time being so early.

When both Lana and Chloe were kidnapped by Brendan Nash as a collection of the most successful students in school, they relied on each other to make their escape. When their plan failed, Clark saved them.
I can't think of anything scarier than being stuck in the past and not moving on.

This experience helped them come to terms with the fact that they were moving on to new ventures. However, Lana decided to stay in Smallville rather than go to college. Chloe seemed disappointed that she was leaving but Clark and Lana would still be together.
Maybe things won't change much, after all.

- Season V -
Confidential

L ana eventually decided to join Metropolis University and in order to remain close with Chloe, moved into her dorm. However, with Chloe remaining a close confidant of Clark's and knowing his secret, Lana confided less in Chloe about problems in her relationship with Clark. Nevertheless, both Lana and Chloe continued to look out for each other and provide help when needed. When Chloe was possessed by Gretchen Winters and began to act strangely, Lana was concerned for her friend and requested Lex's help to get her transferred to Belle Reeve for professional help. In turn, Chloe expressed concern when Lana started to act strangely after spending a lot of time with some medical students. She discovered that Lana was addicted to a drug that gave her near-death experiences. Despite offering help, Lana didn't trust her friend and continued with her dangerous actions until Clark stopped her.

Chloe also expressed concern over Lana's growing relationship with Lex, as she didn't trust him.
But I promise you, Lex, if you hurt my friend, there will be a consequence. And you're looking at her.

This angered Lana and told her to mind her own business. Chloe decided to give her some space to preserve their relationship, but as Lana's relationship with Lex grew, she became more distanced from Lana.

- Season VI -
Trust

Becoming ever more distanced from Chloe, Lana moved in with Lex. Clearly getting over her past lack of trust of Chloe, Lana eventually confided in her, before taking a step to consummate her relationship with Lex. Chloe patiently listened, as Lana admitted that she was having trust issues, but she really didn't trust herself. Sympathizing with her friend and finally understanding her relationship with Lex, Chloe encouraged Lana to take a step to get what she wanted.
As Lana became concerned about Lex's secretive business, she realized how valuable her relationship with Chloe was and began to confide in her again. When Lana fainted in the middle of their conversation, Chloe became concerned for her health but Lana convinced her to keep it secret. She later revealed her secret to Chloe.
You know you can tell me anything.

Chloe... I’m pregnant.

And Lana confessed that she regretted all her decisions over the past few months. Chloe was surprised but sympathetic and hugged her tightly.
Bringing their friendship closer again, Lana called Chloe, extremely upset, and asked her to help her find Lex, after he disappeared in front of her eyes. Lana and Chloe arrived at the mansion but they didn't find anything. However, Lex was there on another reality frequency. Chloe and Lana, with the help of Jimmy Olsen, were eventually able to free Lex.
Lana soon confessed to Chloe that she had reservations for marrying Lex due to her lingering feelings for Clark. When their conversation was published by Linda Lake, Lana accused Chloe of gossiping about her. Chloe denied this, claiming she would never betray Lana like that and she should give her the benefit of the doubt.
Lana... I would never do anything to hurt you

Lana did, but still believed that Chloe was helping Clark hide something from her. Lana realized she left things in a weird place with Chloe and visited her to say that she would quit asking Chloe about Clark's secret if Chloe admitted that he had one. She then asked Chloe to be her Maid-of-Honor.
Yeah. I hope that you're not allergic to taffeta. That's actually why I came by. Will you stand up with me?

Lana and Chloe lived with each other again briefly when Lana received death threats whilst Lex was out of town. Whilst there, Lana started snooping on Chloe's computer again, attempting to access a file titled, "CK", without any luck. Lana only invited Chloe to her bachelorette party, indicating how important Chloe was to her.

Despite this, she used Chloe as bait to expose Clark's secret by locking her in a wine cellar, knowing that Chloe would rely on Clark to save her.
Chloe eventually suspected that Lana had discovered Clark's secret when Lana confessed to Chloe that she had married Lex to protect Clark. Lana, once again, put her trust in Chloe to keep this a secret, but Lana's dangerous scheme stuck in the middle of Lex, Clark and Lionel's secrets led to her car blowing up, seemingly killing her.

- Season VII -
Gone

After Chloe's healing power manifested itself, she woke up in the Smallville Medical Center morgue. To remove all evidence of her power, she took her death certificate and found Lana's death certificate underneath it. Chloe was shocked and saddened by this discovery.
It's really hard to concentrate when Lana was here one minute and now she's just...

However, it was eventually revealed that Lana had faked her death. Nevertheless, when she returned to Smallville, Lana didn't see Chloe for a while.
Chloe made several attempts to overcome her new meteor freak status, which led her to the Isis Foundation. She was shocked to discover that Lana was running it. Whilst Lana trusted Chloe to keep her involvement with the Foundation a secret, Chloe did not return this trust and kept her meteor ability a secret, claiming that she was there as a journalist.

When Lana accidentally obtained Clark's powers via electricity, she acted very irresponsibly and violently attacked Grant Gabriel, Lois Lane and Lex Luthor, giving Chloe cause for concern. Once her powers were revoked, Chloe confronted Lana about her behavior. Chloe admitted that she didn't believe Lana was malevolent but gave her a friendly warning that she would not let her hurt Clark. Their friendship was strained after this and they didn't see much of each other, as they both remained busy with work.
Chloe was devastated when Lana was attacked by Brainiac and left in a coma. She visited her in hospital and shed a tear at the loss of her friend.

- Season VIII -
Reunion

After Lana's recovery, she left Smallville but visited the Isis Foundation, where Chloe found her crouched by a radiator.
Oh, my god, I thought I'd never see you again. Now you're back.

Chloe was excited to see her again and Lana congratulated Chloe on her hard work at transforming the Isis Foundation into a fully functioning organization. They briefly discussed Clark, but Lana insisted that her reappearance be kept secret from him. Chloe reluctantly agreed.
Chloe didn't see Lana again until she arrived as a surprise guest at her wedding to Jimmy. Chloe again was thrilled to see Lana, but their reunion was brief as Doomsday then crashed the wedding and kidnapped Chloe.
Concerned for her friend, Lana helped Clark track down Chloe, who was eventually exorcised of Brainiac and returned home. Chloe's jealousy of Clark's love for Lana had clearly gone by this point in her life as she actively encouraged Clark to re-address his feelings for Lana.

When Lana went missing, Chloe was concerned for Lana's safety and wondered what it was that she was doing by the radiator that day in the Isis Foundation. Behind it, Clark and Chloe discovered a vital clue to Lana's whereabouts, which led them to Dr Groll's lab, where Lana was found with the Prometheus suit.
Chloe and Lana last saw each other after Lana had absorbed all of the kryptonite from Lex's bomb with the Prometheus suit. Chloe consoled her, as this had made Lana permanently separated from Clark. They hugged each other goodbye for a final time

Kristin: "Allison Mack and I are really close.
I just adore and respect her so much."
Source Unknown

Allison: "The cast and crew have been such an incredible support system with me
while I figure out what is important to me.
And Kristin has been a huge influence on me and the fashioning
of my ideas in regard to the world."

Kristin: "Allie-mack is one of my dearest friends.
She has been an inspiration to me in her ability to be open,
and to translate her passions to others in a way that they get passionate too.
Allison is so great at bringing people together to create.
And her commitment to help others is something that we share.
I have so enjoyed spending these years of my life in her presence."
blog.girlsbydesign.com, 2009

Allison: "She’s just such a fantastic actress.
She’s an intelligent woman and so well-spoken.(...)
Yeah. We like each other, a little bit,
she’s been an amazing source of support for me."

Kistin: on Allison directing "It was great. Allison is one of my dearest friends in the world,
so I was really excited for her. She was wonderful and able to handle
what is generally a very stressful situation for most directors with a lot of grace.
I really respected her for that. She has never directed anything like Smallville before
and she is only 26 years old and a female.
That's really commendable in this industry."
TVguide.com, 2009

TV.com: "Are you guys going to get sick of each other?
You two see each other all the time and are practically best friends."
Allison: We are. Kristin is probably more family than a friend.
No, we're very, very, very close and we've been through a lot together.
And so I think it's just this business venture is the next evolution of our friendship.
I'm excited about it.

made by sunnysmile

Supporters
antisocial
Wingster
jette_
breaking silence
IluvChad18
same old story
MiniAnneBoleynx8
winchesterboyz

Last edited by jette_; 05-26-2012 at 03:05 AM
Old 08-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt! The OP looks amazing
Old 08-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Thank you!
But you'll have to remember me that I'll upload pics for the season 7 recap. I couldn't find any useful screencaps, yet.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a deleted scene of them hugging once Lana comes back "from the dead", maybe you could use caps from that?
Old 08-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I was thinking about that. It's just that there are no season 7 caps at all. I mean the screencaps sides that I visit are either down right now or don't have all the seasons uploaded.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, that sucks
Old 08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

exactly! I could cap some myself but I'm a little too lazy.
So what do you think was Chlana's best season?
Old 08-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well season 6 was my personal favourite
Old 08-13-2010, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That OP looks amazing
greatness personified

favorite season? 6 and I think 3 4 and 5 had great moments
Old 08-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Kush!
And I agree with you, guys. Season 6 was great for them.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yea

though nothing beats them in Delete
Old 08-14-2010, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-17-2010, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

I know that wasn't really Chloe&Lana but I liked there interaction in that episode.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They were hot in that episode

Oh I also liked their scenes in Thirst when Chloe is trying to wake up what she thinks is drunk Lana
Old 09-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that was a good one.