Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Absolute Fan

Rerun episode discussion thread

All episode discussion for the episodes shown during hiatus can go on here.

To start off discussion:
Do you guys agree with the 5 "fan favorites" that were voted for?
Old 04-02-2004, 03:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yup. I personallly thought that some of them were strange choices, but the best out of all of them won in my opinion. The fact that there was lotssa Clana in those eps has nothing to do with that opinion, BTW. I swear. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

(Avi by carolinarain)
Angelic pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

I liked the eps shown on this past Wednesday's full night of SV. And I don't think I ever really saw the entire ep where Lex gets put away, so that was cool to see...plus, there was good Chlark friendliness and Lana stomping. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I've forgotten a lot of the names to the ones I like, but I'm always a fan of "Red", when Clark disses Lana to her face in that bar and is acting all sexy (he's such a hot leerer [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] ). I also like "Rush" (wonder why Candy [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] ) and anything with either Lex being powerful and in charge and hot or Clark being naughty or farm-boy-ish and hot...which is all the time. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with some of them...but of course being male I see that many of "us" voted [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...Nicodemus, yeah...fine episode as I recall [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Strifer:
<STRONG>I agree with some of them...but of course being male I see that many of "us" voted [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]...Nicodemus, yeah...fine episode as I recall [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Alex</STRONG>
Yes [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Lanalicious!
Old 04-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Yay, Asylum! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And I :heart: 'Nicodemus'. Nobody voted for 'Crush' though? That's an awesome episode. Chlark, angsty Lex, hot Whitney and Adam Brody! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

I liked crush a lot...I liked Obscura as well...actually the last 3 episodes of season1 were good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BTW...I totally missed tonight's fan choice...what was it?

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 04-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

The viewer's choice was Rosetta. Kinda fitting considering next weeks new ep.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Wildcat492002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

I know that voting isn't exactly correct, considering you could "vote" multiple times...Rosetta was a good episode...I wouldn't have voted it number one...but a good episode none to less.

Alex

Reply   Post New Thread