Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! Great news. The song fits really good. Can't wait to see it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>That's so true! I always have to smile when they smile. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Their whole faces just light up when they're happy. And they seem to get the happiest when they're around each other. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Haven't seen last night's episode yet. Anything good? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Anla:
<STRONG>Haven't seen last night's episode yet. Anything good? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yep!

After Alicia went psycho, Clark went to Chloe for help. He said that he should have told her about his 'ship w/ Alicia from the beginning (aww that he wanted to confide in her.) He said that Alicia asked him not to blab about it and Chloe said she respected Clark keeping Alicia's confidentiality. Look how mature our girl is! Then Clark said he had a plan, but that he needed Chloe's help. Do you notice how everyone else needs Clark, but Clark needs Chloe? Cuteness.

Later (prepare yourself, it's good), Clark said that he knows Lana is not the one for him because he could never trust her with his secret. He also listed Alicia as "not the one." What past love interest did he not write off? Our own little mini-Lois. Cause it's all about the foreshadowing.

Also, I didn't catch the first few minutes, but I have it on good authority (hi Chiri! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) that there was Chlark snark in the teaser scenes.

Sorry I didn't post last night, I was high on the Fred/Wes on Angel.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>Also, I didn't catch the first few minutes, but I have it on good authority (hi Chiri! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) that there was Chlark snark in the teaser scenes.
</STRONG>
There was! Chloe got too snarky about the MB (they were touring where ever the hell he works) the teacher split up the "jaded little fanclub" and told Clark to take the next elevator and Chloe gave Clark a funny, sad wave with a funny, sad face! Cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] BTW, my space bar is tweaked, so if I make typos, sorry in advance.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 02-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Sorry to double post, but this is double post worthy. BTW, Chloe isn't Lois. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] They're cousins.

DTS had a inteview with AG. Read on.

Quote:
DTS: So I guess then the both of the two girls are a mix of Lois Lane, his ultimate love of his life?

AG: Oh yeah, I think so. Absolutely. There is Lana who we know he doesn't end up with and then there is Chloe who he doesn't end up with neither, but how each of these girls touched his life and effected what type of women he would ultimately end up with.
*dies* Yay! He said "each of these girls". Each. Wheeee! They are planning it. They must see the love! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] *ahem* Happy day. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 02-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deranged Pixie:
<STRONG>There was! Chloe got too snarky about the MB (they were touring where ever the hell he works) the teacher split up the "jaded little fanclub" and told Clark to take the next elevator and Chloe gave Clark a funny, sad wave with a funny, sad face! Cute!</STRONG>
Awwwwwwwwww, I wish I hadn't missed that. Let me know if anybody is able to upload that to the web. I wanna see them be the only members of their own jaded fanclub .

Re: Chlois- I'm not saying that Gough is def. lying, but if Chloe was Lois, do you really think he'd just give away that storyline? Even if it were true, or rather, especially if it were true, Gough would have to lie about it. He's not gonna go "Yep, you got me! Chloe is Lois! Now keep watching Lana and Clark dance around each other until we decide to dye Chloe's hair."

Eh, either way, Chloe is the first snarky reporter/Daily Planet columnist in the family. Lois is the copy cat.

Until Lois and Chloe show up in the same shot together, I think there's always the possibility.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 02-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys
can't wait to watch the new episode I'm gonna dl it as soon as I have Lady T's new vid *hugs her* can't wait.

*edited to say:

My god Lady T that vid is [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
I must quiz you sometime coz your vids are so much better than mine lol

[ 02-20-2004: Message edited x Something Blue x ]

Amelia | Dream-Like-Mist.net | Icon Journal |

| Angel/Fred | Seth/Summer | Clark/Chloe | Lex/Lana | Lucas/Brooke |
| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |
Old 02-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Tere- Wow. Your vids are just breathtaking. The way you made some clips look like Chloe's memories and matched up the storyline to the song so wonderfully...it was just amazing. I'd love to add your site to our intro link list, if that would be okay?
Old 02-21-2004, 03:20 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Candygirl: Thanks, and of course, go ahead... my pleasure [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Amelia: Thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img], don't worry it happens to me too... I like more the videos other people do than mine [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the process of finishing my new vid, and I think by tomorrow would be online, but i'll let you know...
Old 02-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady-T:
<STRONG>Hey reportes [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

just a quick stop to let you know that i've added a new Chlark video at my site, just in case you wanna take a look [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]... hope you enjoy it

Tere [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Lady-T ]</STRONG>
OMG... [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] . That was a truly awesome vid.My reporter heart is just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Do we have net awards for this kind of thing? 'cause if we do, that one would be sure to take first place. Extremely nice work, Tere [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img].

Nell

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Xevb3k ]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Xevb3k ]

"I am lost without you." - Angel

"You just forgot who you were."- Cordelia
Old 02-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Absolute Fan

I was bored (yay for being done with the first round of midterms!) so I went through and did some becauses.

Rosetta (Blech, reading this transcript reminded me how much I hated this episode. CR was great and all, but Clark was a HUGE jerk in this. Clark should still be apologizing for the way he took Lanas side. Oh and Chloe apologizing to Lana after Lana snooped like that? WTH? Ok, Im over it. Really)

156. He has a truck, but hed rather ride with Chloe
157. Because they both believe that the truth is worth taking risks for
158. Because even Swann knew Chloe was the fastest way to get to Clark
159. Because she calls him out when hes in the wrong
160. Because shes not always rational when it comes to Clark

Visitor

161. Because she knows his secret. Well, maybe not that secret
162. Because she thinks knowing an alien would be awesome, and its not about the story
163. Because she gets excited about sharing experiences with an alien
164. Because compared to most people, she thinks aliens would be a step up
165. Because aliens wouldnt freak her out

Precipice

166. Because she jokes about the plaid in the cutest way
167. Because she wished him luck in the chain gang
168. Because Chlark teasing is the best (see above)
169. Because shes always up for a good conspiracy
170. Because Chlarkon the couchin the barnalone [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
171. Because she knows what hes thinking, even if he wont admit it

Witness
172. Because he needs his butt kicked every once in a while, and Chloes just the one to do it
173. Because she doesnt let him get away with being irresponsible
174. Because who else fights with that kind of passion?
175. Because even when hes with Lana, hes looking at Chloes facial expressions
176. Because it hurts them to be apart
177. Because Clark couldnt stand to watch Chloe get hurt over and over again when he could do anything to help
178. Because theyve been friends forever
179. Because even after a fight, hed do whatever it takes to help her
180. Because he hurts those that hurt her
181. Because he misses her already

Accelerate
182. Because even in the worst times, they still care about each other

Calling
183. Because they just want to get back to each other
184. Because even Lionel knows that Clark is lucky to have a friend like Chloe

Exodus
185. Because Clark wanted to be the one to tell Chloe the truth
186. Because hell always find her

Ugh, the end of S2 was so not good. This made me a little sniffly. The fact that Chlark made it through all this with their friendship intact speaks volumes to how important they are to each other.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>P

Ugh, the end of S2 was so not good. This made me a little sniffly. The fact that Chlark made it through all this with their friendship intact speaks volumes to how important they are to each other.</STRONG>
Oh so true. Season 2 sucked in alot of ways for Chlark lovers. I'm talking rock bottom some weeks. I myself wished Clark(and Lana with him) to warmer climates more than once. But so far this season has been a real gift. We got the trust and the true friendship back. I think it's all [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] from here on in.

Nell

"I am lost without you." - Angel

"You just forgot who you were."- Cordelia
Old 02-22-2004, 09:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nice list, Candygirl! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jaina.Zekk, Sam.Jack, Clark.Chloe, Ron.Hermione
Old 02-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nice reasons [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just dropped by to drop off these:

800x600.1024x768

800x600.1028x768

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited x Something Blue x ]

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited x Something Blue x ]

Amelia | Dream-Like-Mist.net | Icon Journal |

| Angel/Fred | Seth/Summer | Clark/Chloe | Lex/Lana | Lucas/Brooke |
| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |
Old 02-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Great list of reasons. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and great arts. I love the second one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread