Old 02-10-2004, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Really great arts!

Jaina.Zekk, Sam.Jack, Clark.Chloe, Ron.Hermione
Old 02-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:
<STRONG>Hi everyone!Im new to the Smallville thread and I just gotta say I loove Chlark,so I made some fanart...</STRONG>
Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Very nice art. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey perfectlyscrewed! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

The arts are great, esp. the second one -- the two of them look so...Reporter-y... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Whose excited for tonight's ep?

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited Peter's Lost Girl ]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 02-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks!

I don't know about tonights episode. I like Pete (as much as you can like someone you never see) and think it's crappy that when they finally let him have a eppy, that it looks kinda lame.

[ 02-11-2004: Message edited perfectlyscrewed ]

viktor/yurri. daria/trent. eli/grace.
Old 02-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah...it was kind of lame [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]...minus the eye candy (i.e. Clark, Chloe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], Adam, Lex) [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I liked the little Torch C/C moment -- they're so cute together, they just need to realize it! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Perfectlyscrewed- Sorry, I forgot your name. I love, love those arts. The second one is especially nice, the coloring is beautiful! I'd love to put that one in the thread opening, if you don't mind!

I was on the road during SV tonight. Does anybody care to summarize any Chlarky cuteness?
Old 02-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

I'm new to this tread so Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I love these guys and you know how TV writing works they toss you a bone here or there and they always save the best for last so I think we will have to wait awhile before we get some super sized Chole & Clark lovins [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I was just wondering if everyone here believes like I do that Chole is really Lois?

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited ColinsChica ]
Old 02-12-2004, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG> I was on the road during SV tonight. Does anybody care to summarize any Chlarky cuteness?</STRONG>
Surely m'dear [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]:

Only real spectacular moment (or rather, the only moment at all) was when Chloe and Clark were at The Torch together, researching something (*smacks head 'cause I can't remember*), and that turned into this discussion about illegal drag racing and Pete "The Boss" Ross (lamest nickname ever, but it is Pete after all [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ). Chloe thought it would be good if she talked to Pete instead of Clark trying to solve everything, as he is so fond of doing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

That's about it, sad as it is [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img].

Clark and Chloe being in the same room together ALONE is enough to make you wonder why they're not together -- they even look good sitting next to each other doing nothing!

And welcome ColinsChica! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] (**I'm a Colin admirer myself** [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

To answer your question: I believe Chloe exudes very real Lois qualities, without a doubt. But, am I wrong in saying that Chloe dies in the comic? Or, is there even really a Chloe at all? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited Peter's Lost Girl ]

Old 02-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome ColinsChica! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I don't know what to think of the Chloe = Lois theory. On one hand it would be a nice surprise (at least for us Chlarkers [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), but on the other hand I don't know if the writers would go so far. Because it would be a big change in the superman history, right? I don't have that much knowlegde of it. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

But I would love it if it would turn out that way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Too bad there wasn't much Chlark in the last episode. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I believe in Chloe=Lois and run the first (and only, I think) Chloe=Lois site.

Chloe Sullivan isn't in the Superman Comics. The Smallville tie-in comics and novel, yes she (and Whitney, another just-for-smallville character) does appear.

There was talk of bring Chloe due to her mass popularity to the comics and it was supposed to happen this year but DC quietly moved that off the agenda -- I suppose because Almiles are still working with her storylines.

Although, I personally feel that there is MORE than enough evidence to prove that Chloe=Lois has a leg to stand on.

The scene last night was Chloe and Clark researching into Dante (bad car dude) and the vin numbers and tracing all of the race cars to stolen ones. Chloe convinces Clark that she should talk to Pete and that he shouldn't cut her out of this - that Pete his her friend too. Clark takes the information to the police but we never get to see Chloe and Pete talk.

Uhhm. Oh! KSite put up some rather juicy Chloe/Chlark spoilers for episode 3.18 last night. It looks GOOD. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>I love, love those arts. The second one is especially nice, the coloring is beautiful! I'd love to put that one in the thread opening, if you don't mind!</STRONG>

Thanks, no I wouldn't mind at all, actually it would be awesome. By the way, you can call me Ley.

Last nights episode was ok, it wasn't as horrible as I had envisioned, but it wasn't awe inspiring either and even though Pete seemed like an jerk, SJIII did a good job. The only thing that really made the episode for me was Investigative!Chloe and GoodFriend!Chloe and of course the Clark and Chloe torch scene, but then they always are. I still think no matter how crappy this episodes are they can never live up to the crappiness of season 2.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited perfectlyscrewed ]

viktor/yurri. daria/trent. eli/grace.
Old 02-12-2004, 01:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiriru ^_^:
<STRONG>I believe in Chloe=Lois and run the first (and only, I think) Chloe=Lois site.

Chloe Sullivan isn't in the Superman Comics. The Smallville tie-in comics and novel, yes she (and Whitney, another just-for-smallville character) does appear.

There was talk of bring Chloe due to her mass popularity to the comics and it was supposed to happen this year but DC quietly moved that off the agenda -- I suppose because Almiles are still working with her storylines.

Although, I personally feel that there is MORE than enough evidence to prove that Chloe=Lois has a leg to stand on.

The scene last night was Chloe and Clark researching into Dante (bad car dude) and the vin numbers and tracing all of the race cars to stolen ones. Chloe convinces Clark that she should talk to Pete and that he shouldn't cut her out of this - that Pete his her friend too. Clark takes the information to the police but we never get to see Chloe and Pete talk.

Uhhm. Oh! KSite put up some rather juicy Chloe/Chlark spoilers for episode 3.18 last night. It looks GOOD. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Do you have the link to the chloe=lois site?

Amelia | Dream-Like-Mist.net | Icon Journal |

| Angel/Fred | Seth/Summer | Clark/Chloe | Lex/Lana | Lucas/Brooke |
| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |
Old 02-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Thanks guys for such a nice welcome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiriru ^_^:
<STRONG>I believe in Chloe=Lois and run the first (and only, I think) Chloe=Lois site.</STRONG>
Well thank GOD I'm not alone &gt;insert big cheesy grin here&lt;

This is why I think they are setting us up for Chloe to be "Lois" Because after what happened at the daily planet she already has chosen the Pen name "Lois" saying that her cousin has no interest in writing (or something to that effect). And if she did come back to the planet when she was older why not leave all the Chloe/Luther mess behind her and start fresh with her new pen name? I think the writers know what they are doing and they enjoy making us think about what might be real or what might not be.

I don't know I think they will have a an episode one of these days where we will see Chloe writing something and sign it "Lois Lane"

Ahhhhhhh one can hope [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What is the link to the spoilers for the next episode?

Old 02-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ColinsChica:
<STRONG>I don't know I think they will have a an episode one of these days where we will see Chloe writing something and sign it "Lois Lane"

Ahhhhhhh one can hope [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What is the link to the spoilers for the next episode?
</STRONG>
Spoilers can be found on Kryptonsite.

While Chloe writing something and signing as Lois Lane hasn't happened yet, it did come close in the episode "Delete" from a couple of weeks ago. Chloe wanted to publish an article exposing Somerhault (?) Institute in the Daily Planet, but her editor wouldn't let her under her name, so Chloe said to use that of her cousin's: Lois Lane. Turns out Lois wouldn't have minded (according to Chloe) and isn't really interested in journalism anyway.

Jaina.Zekk, Sam.Jack, Clark.Chloe, Ron.Hermione
Old 02-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that was I was saying that "Lois Lane" will be her Pen Name [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Also she has alot of Lois qualities always trying to figure Clark out and the love of finding a writing about a good story at all cost.

Thanks for the link! I also took the time to add the spoilers to the FF spoiler board.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread