Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay... a new paper for an older episode:

The episodes is "Zero" and the lyrics are aptly from 'Yellow' by Coldplay.

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited Chiriru ^_^ ]

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited Chiriru ^_^ ]
Old 04-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

That's a pretty art. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and I also like the second chances one.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiriru ^_^:
<STRONG>The episodes is "Zero" and the lyrics are aptly from 'Yellow' by Coldplay.
</STRONG>
*gasps* Wasn't that one of the makeout songs we picked out? Or one I picked out... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Anyways, I lurve the art. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 04-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm totally looking forward to a Chloe-centric episode tonight! I can't wait!

and yes, we will need a new title. let's see...

Because he would never hurt her (from Delete)
Because they wanted to be in the same elevator
Because they would crawl down the fire escape

I want to somehow work in the "jaded little fanclub" thing, but I can't seem to do it.

maybe we'll get something really good this episode.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

EEEEEEEEE.

Shirt-ripping. Chlark hugging. Clark having confidence in her and wanting to save her. Chloe high on the truth and worried about who she really is. Multitudes of other little things that I can't talk about right now because my brain is dialed into 'SQUEEEEEEE!' but, oh goodness.

So funny. So plotty. So Chlarky.

*in love with 'Truth'*
Old 04-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

All I have to say is SHIRT RIPPING people. Daaaamn.

I was really hoping that she would go off the bridge and we could have a recreation of The Clex scene, complete with The CPR of Luurrve. But there was SHIRT RIPPING. Wheeeee.

And Clark and Chloe working on The Torch at home. Alooone. *squeeeee*

The Chlionel was yummy, the Sad!Lex made me sob (poor Woobie!), and the Chlete was awww-worthy. Go Chloe! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And Lana? SHUT UP! Seriously. The whole friggin' town idolizes you and if you think that people think that you're self-involved, it's because you are. And if you can't trust Chloe, then why the hell did you move in with her? Gaw.

The hug! In Delete I was screaming for them to hug, but they didn't. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But they did this time! Yay! Chlarky love! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I loved the ending scene. The music was awesome. Scary Lionel. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oh, did I mention the SHIRT RIPPING? I think our next title should be something like-

Because there was SHIRT RIPPING

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited Deranged Pixie ]
Old 04-21-2004, 10:35 PM
Extreme Fan

this episode was so great in it's chloe greatness. I can't wait to cap it and everything. I loved the hug. and another great part: very little Lana!

woohoo! intense chatting, working side by side, shirt-ripping, hugging.

*sigh*
Old 04-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Dude, the shirt ripping. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Gah, he's so passionate about saving her. And the hug and talking...they just say what the feel unlike stupid Clana moments. Eek, I love this couple.

And as I posted on the anti-Lana thread..."I know what you think of me. That's I'm driven and self-involved." Well, she got the second part right. Driven? Driven to do what exactly? Wear more pink? Serve more coffee? *****ing putz.

Icon by wicked_one
Old 04-22-2004, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this eppy. Especially the shirt ripping! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think his eyes popped out when he saw her shirt, after she woke up. And did you see his face when Peter told Chloe he loved her? His jaw dropped. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He almost got teary eyed and had a heart attack when that guy said she'd probably die. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Lucas/Haley
Clark/Chloe

*Love is Friendship Set on Fire*
Old 04-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I really like the stuff I'm reading about hugging and shirt ripping. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see those scenes. But it seems that I have to wait until next year. *sniff* stupid german tv shedule. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Witter:
<STRONG>Dude, the shirt ripping. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Gah, he's so passionate about saving her. And the hug and talking...they just say what the feel unlike stupid Clana moments. Eek, I love this couple.

And as I posted on the anti-Lana thread..."I know what you think of me. That's I'm driven and self-involved." Well, she got the second part right. Driven? Driven to do what exactly? Wear more pink? Serve more coffee? *****ing putz.</STRONG>
oh yeah, I'll be capping and clipping this ep ASAP. At the end I literally cried out "yes! Reporters in the bar!" with my parents watching too.

on Lana; okay, she's applied to an arts school. Now, I'm all for her leaving, but umm, what arts does she do?

we'll need new titles...
how about...
Because he ripped her shirt open
Because they hugged in the loft
Old 04-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Absolute Fan

I'd like to give the rest of you guys a chance to start the new thread, so somebody do it, please. I don't like being a starter hog. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's easy, just copy what is in this thread's start and then add any new arts that you like from this thread. A link to the new zine would prob be good too!
Old 04-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well I know I have no right since I haven't posted here in a while (I've been away from my comp all weekend and most of this week), but I'll start it...if you all don't mind. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread