Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>

That's possible. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And it's funny, because Arwen always remembers me of a movie version of Lana. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Mind reader. Same whispery voice anyways. But even more so then Arwen is Cho Chang from Harry Potter. Read the books. It's eerie. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I think my favorite part in Rush is the hospital scene at the end. No crazy alien parasites (ewwww), just loads of cuteness. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 12-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *candiedkiss*:
<STRONG>But even more so then Arwen is Cho Chang from Harry Potter. Read the books. It's eerie. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Ooooh, maybe that's why I dislike Cho. Gotta say I'm an avid Harry/Ginny shipper. See, it's that gene again!

xSomething Bluex - I signed up, and gave a mini-book response for why . PS- Is there another name I can call you? Your nick is long [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

~Candace
Old 12-30-2003, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>
Gotta say I'm an avid Harry/Ginny shipper. See, it's that gene again!</STRONG>
Yay for H/G! You ship Seth/Anna too, don't you? If so, then you do have the gene. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Me, I have more of a "Ship the most UC couple you can find" gene. Draco/Hermione anyone? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Chlark is one of my exceptions. A couple that has actually been together. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That's something. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Katie
Old 12-30-2003, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

I like Seth/Anna too, but I'm also a Seth/Summer shipper so I guess I'm good either way.

I love the Arwen/Lana comparisson, I prefered Aragon with Elowyn as well, she was spunky and very Chloe like.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Nikki [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 08:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Ooooh, maybe that's why I dislike Cho. Gotta say I'm an avid Harry/Ginny shipper. See, it's that gene again!

xSomething Bluex - I signed up, and gave a mini-book response for why . PS- Is there another name I can call you? Your nick is long [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

~Candace</STRONG>
Your added btw [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My name's Amelia if that helps [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Amelia | Dream-Like-Mist.net | Icon Journal |

| Angel/Fred | Seth/Summer | Clark/Chloe | Lex/Lana | Lucas/Brooke |
| Cute Boy God/Joan | Mason/George | Ben/Sue | Sawyer/Shannon | Apollo/Starbuck |
Old 12-31-2003, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Happy New Year's Eve guys!

Old 12-31-2003, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~:
<STRONG>
I love the Arwen/Lana comparisson.</STRONG>
That's cool, cause I thought I was the only one. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

@Katie: It's not just her voice. I think she's really boring and I didn't get why she was in there. Maybe it's because I haven't read the books or something. I don't know.

I love the HP books aswell, but I don't know which couple I like best so far. I think I'll wait til book 7 is ready and I'll ship the couples that are together then. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I think I would like almost every couple, except for any Cho coupling. I don't like her either.

Happy new year to all of you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-31-2003: Message edited Louisiana ]
Old 12-31-2003, 04:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yay for H/G! You ship Seth/Anna too, don't you? </STRONG>
Hee, yep. Lucas/Haley from OTH too. It's the gene! I think the only time I have shipped the couple that I was supposed to was Max/Liz on Roswell. Although after about a season I partially converted to Liz/Michael...genetics took over [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Sigh, UC ships are just way more fun. I love being able to hunt for undertones and subtle looks etc that show the UC love rather than having a couple make out for 20 minutes. CC couples that have to constantly reaffirm their love every episode get boring to me. Where's the challenge in that? I mean, look at all the reasons we having for liking Chlark and they were really only a couple for like one episode! I think UC'ers are usually more analytical and tend to look deep into their ship and I like being part of that kind of a fandom. So, yay for the gene! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 05:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Amelia- I PM'd you regarding Broken Record. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>
I think UC'ers are usually more analytical and tend to look deep into their ship and I like being part of that kind of a fandom. So, yay for the gene! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yay for the gene indeed! It's absolutly horrid to watch movies or shows with my cousins because of their obsessive complusive CC shippering. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Watching X-Men 2 was hell. Wolverine was in love with Rogue. Did they not see the friggin' tent scene. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Moving on. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Louisiana:
<STRONG>

@Katie: It's not just her voice. I think she's really boring and I didn't get why she was in there. Maybe it's because I haven't read the books or something. I don't know.</STRONG>
Arwen's not really in the books at all. 'Tis an outrage. Stupid PJ. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Katie
Old 12-31-2003, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Katie, once again, I :heart: your avie. I guess you're shipping Jack/Elizabeth. I ship them too, as well as Will/Elizabeth. I'm sooo glad they're making a sequel [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Keira Knightley is just great and shippable, IMO. Loved her in Bend It Like Beckham, too. She's the only KK I want to grace my screen [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . She's my new fave actress (along with AM, of course!).

On topic:

I made a new Chlark WP:

and I found this chlark video: Crush made by Hecubus. I really liked it.

Have a Rockin' New Year, everyone!
Old 12-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey I really like that WP. But Chlarky art is always good! Feeds my obssesion!

Anywayz was bout to disconnect when I remembered I needed to do sumthing. I is wishing u guys a wonderful and prosperous New Year. Get drunk, get high, get laid, whateva. Just have a fab 04! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love the art Mmac80. That look on Clark's face when she kisses him is just classic. lmao. He's like WOW.

BTW - where did you find that pic of Chloe with her face against Clark's shoulder? lol. Is that from a scene or an outtake?
Old 01-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Arwen's not really in the books at all. 'Tis an outrage. Stupid PJ. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Thanks for the information. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Wow! that art is soo gorgeous! Thanks for the video link. I'm downloading it right now.

I'm really looking forward to the PotC sequel. I'm only shipping Will & Elizabeth, but the Jack & Elizabeth scenes were really funny. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I loved the whole movie a lot. One of the funniest movies of 2003.
Old 01-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh can't wait for the PotC sequel!

Old 01-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

mmac- Thanks. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love yours too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And your sig! Best line in the movie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I adore J/E and W/E is tolerable, I suppose. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They were really cute. And Keira Knightley is awesome. She did a really good job with that movie.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the wp. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] You put in the picture where she's burying her face in his back! Awww. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's so happy and fluffy. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Hey Mooshu! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] You have a awesome New Year too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Nikita- The face in Clark's shoulder pic is from Asylum. It's not a outtake, just bad editing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Isn't it cuuuuute? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] & [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] to Amelia, Nikki, Louisiana, Candace, mmac, Mooshu, Nikita and any other Reporters that I might of missed. [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]

Katie