Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

All the wonderful wp's and music vids and stuff and junk [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

This is a great thread! I've loved Chlark for a long time, but especially since Lana went postal and wrote Clark off as someone who wants to hurt her [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] That, for me, was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hey all, you can call me Janine, 'cause that's my name [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] If there's a Reporter shipper list, may I be added to it? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

My fave ep of the new season was the first one, and then the one when Clark and Chloe made-out in that office to make it look like they weren't snooping. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] What fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Plus, I have a severe girl crush on Alison Mack [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] ; her Season 3 hair is by far my fave, esp. at the beginning.

I am especially liking the new eps, when Clark and Chloe are mending old wounds and starting over...how can you not see the blazing chemistry? It's as hot as, if not hotter than the meteors that came shooting from the sky and rocked the little town of Smallville, and therefore bringing us the wonder that is Clark Kent...yes, I know, cue the violins...

[img]smilies/violin.gif[/img]

Whatever, the point is that this couple has staying power and I can't wait for Clark to realize what's right blinking in front of him so they can be together for real [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 02-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm with you Candy. Definately that's the best. Not only is it sweet, cute, and Reportery but for those who dig the Chloe=Lois, it's heavy forshadowing too.

I also loved her "Adannevermind!!" and how he really didn't press the gossip issue. Too!Cute!!
Old 02-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Hee, that was cute.

If any of you guys happen to see this in the next hour...one of the episodes of Judging Amy with Tom in it is on right now (4 pm EST, on TNT). Go watch! Tom is extremely hot when he's not pretending to be 16!

Just checked TVguide and Tom will be in Monday and Tuesday's episode also.

Janine- Welcome!! We don't actually keep a shipper list, but we're still thrilled to get new reporters!! As for the girl crush...you and me both! I agree with the hair thing too, the flippy was good for the young cute Chloe of S1, but this new style represents Chloe's growing maturity.

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Candygirl ]
Old 02-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>Tom is extremely hot when he's not pretending to be 16!
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Got that right...

Welcome Janine! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Katie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And hun, everybody here has a girl-crush on AM. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] She's so awesome. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 02-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Absolute Fan

You know, if we didn't include numbers in our shipper list, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea? Like we wouldn't be saying that we were the original reporters (I think even I came in on thread #2 , darn that loyalty to Roswell!), only that we supported the Clark. It could just be alphabetized. That way we could have our real first names in the intro so newbies would know who we're talking to.

I know I was the biggest anti-list person before, so feel free to throw food. But if you guys still want a list, that seems a good way to do it.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome Janine! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I hope you have fun here with us. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think a shipper list would be great. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I love those things. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Janine - Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-07-2004, 10:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Er. Feel free to throw rotten food at me but you can chalk me up on the 'anti-list' group. A lot of the orginal members come and go (or are gone now) and there are newer ones... the idea of being on a list rather than just joining up the convo is one of the cliquish things that I really, really don't like. As Candy said, neither did most of the orginals so everyone just put a 'support' line in their sigs if they wanted.

But, you know, whatever.

*sigh*

Anyways.

Is it just me or has AM been in the bumpers for like, two whole weeks? Does anyone know of anyone who is capping the bumps? I think it could make a kick-booty wp.
Old 02-07-2004, 01:03 PM
New Fan

I'm a UK viewer and I haven't seen much of Smallville since the end of season 1, but I really like Clark/Chloe as a couple and would love for them to get together. Can anyone briefly fill me in on what has happened between them since the end of season 1? Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-07-2004: Message edited Aurora Borealis ]
Old 02-07-2004, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiriru ^_^:
<STRONG>
Is it just me or has AM been in the bumpers for like, two whole weeks? Does anyone know of anyone who is capping the bumps? I think it could make a kick-booty wp.</STRONG>
Over at DTS they only have the KK and TW ones. They don't have MR or AM. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But here there's some caps of some promo thingies and there's one picture of AM. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And some of Sammikins. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 02-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiriru ^_^:
<STRONG>Er. Feel free to throw rotten food at me but you can chalk me up on the 'anti-list' group. A lot of the orginal members come and go (or are gone now) and there are newer ones... the idea of being on a list rather than just joining up the convo is one of the cliquish things that I really, really don't like. As Candy said, neither did most of the orginals so everyone just put a 'support' line in their sigs if they wanted.

But, you know, whatever.

*sigh*

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] There will be no throwing of rotten food [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You're not Louis XIV after all...

I guess I just asked 'cause it feels good to belong to something as great as this and being able to share it, like you said. But it's totally cool if you think it seems clique-ish. Alphabetizing sounds good [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 02-07-2004, 10:00 PM
Lip
Dedicated Fan

Ah! I love Clark & Chloe!
Old 02-07-2004, 11:35 PM
Absolute Fan

New Thread