Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2009, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Smallville 9x09 "Pandora" Episode Discussion

OFFICIAL CW EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Tess (Cassidy Freeman) kidnaps Lois (Erica Durance) to find out where Lois went after she disappeared for weeks. Lois' memory of the future depicts a Metropolis under Zod's (Callum Blue) rule and Clark (Tom Welling) powerless under the red sun, while Chloe (Allison Mack) forms a resistance group with Oliver (Justin Hartley). After learning of these future events, Clark makes an important decision about Zod.

Written by Drew Landis & Julia Swift
Directed by Morgan Beggs

VIDEOS/MEDIA
Trailer | Webclip (Sneak Peek)

PICTURES

There are HQ and Untagged Pictures here.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj

Last edited by sweet_zelda; 11-20-2009 at 05:25 AM
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

I'm so sorry, I totally forgot to put the thread up last night and just remembered this morning *facepalm* I'll finish the OP when I can, I promise.

ETA: All done

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj

Last edited by sweet_zelda; 11-20-2009 at 05:25 AM
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for getting the thread up Lynn.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

The episode that'll change everything for Clois. Finally it's here.

Bring it!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait it's tonight.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Chloe looks great! She is kicking butts and looking great when she does it!
Old 11-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting it, Lynn!

Sharon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Chloe looks really badass .
Old 11-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

She does, and her eyes look so pretty.

Sharon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Chloe looks totally awesome! I love when she gets badass moments!
And I find it cool how we can all still recognize her even though it's just her eyes showing.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yay it's on!! Soo excited to watch it!!

My ships:

Betty Daniel Harry Hermione Clark Chloe Clark Lois
Violagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

omg

best

episode

ever!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it was average....just okay
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow a great episode . Finally got to see the whole Lois Future as well as almost everyone in the cast getting killed

Really loved the way this season is going sad that now we have to wait till mid Jan for new episodes .
Old 11-21-2009, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Oh my gosh, what an episode.

Although there was some stuff that I didn't like, the rest more than made up for it. I'll start with...

The bad
  • Tess. Is she stupid? The earth looks like a garbage dump, humans are being treated like slaves and Tess goes, "Yay me! I saved the world! This is like, so awesome!" Yes, Tess, you're truly a blessing.
  • Chloe. While I liked her as the bad-ass warrior (Allison was great), her lack of emotion irritated me. I mean, she sees Lois and it's like, "Oh, you're alive. That's cool, um, I guess. Anyway, where were we?" And she was completely detached when a crying Ollie was holding Tess. I was like, "Really?!" The writers better go somewhere with this Chloe crap, because right now she's about as human as a rock. I hate not liking a character unless it's clear I'm not SUPPOSED to like them. I'm supposed to like Chloe and I can't. And I want to.
  • Mindwipe. Again. I'm sick and tired of everyone and their friggin' dog being allowed to be in the know except for Lois. It was like, "Let's enter her mind, take what we need and then she's not needed anymore anyway - buh bye!" I hate it and Lois deserves better since she's proven herself time and time again that she not only can be trusted, but that she's loyal and she can handle herself. Yet she's again being screwed over.

The good
  • The entire future sequence overall. The sets, the tone, the emotions - it was just absolutely perfect. And I love the message this episode sent out: that they need to all work together in order to defeat Zod. That they need to be a team. I loved that.
  • Callum Blue. My god is he incredible. He's by far the best villain they've ever had and Callum just hits every scene out of the ballpark. Whoever had the idea of casting him should get a medal.
  • Cassidy Freeman. As much as I think that Tess is stupid and/or naive, she totally made me cry when she was dying. Cassidy was really incredible.
  • Justin. He made me cry during the Ollie/Tess scene.

The best
  • Lois and Clark. They're the reason I watch. Why? Because their relationship represents what I love about Superman: it's light and it's hopeful. And their last scene really embodied all that. Clark told her he feels stronger around her, and that is something I've felt for a long time. Lois challenges him and she always has. She challenged him to give as good as he gets and to explore his potential (Daily Planet application). Clark made her see that even though they've had messy relationships before, they can do it right this time by taking things slowly. This is why I love them. Their relationship actually sends out the right message. Love doesn't always have to be complicated, it doesn't have to be angsty and depressing. Here we have a man who is completely at ease and happy with his life. This is the kind of Superman I want to see. Seeing Clark happy just makes my heart swell, because he's the one person who deserves happiness the most. In previous seasons Lois and Clark both always tried to gain the upper hand in their relationship, and now they're just completely at ease with each other. They're equals and they trust each other emotionally. Lois is scared, Clark reassures her verbally and she does the same by grabbing his hand. It was simple but it was the cutest thing in the world. The writers hit it out of the park with these two and it's clear now more than ever why they will eventually become husband and wife someday. They bring out the absolute best in each other. They just make me smile.

10/10.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
*Nora* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread