Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Smallville 10x14 "Masquerade" Episode Discussion

Masquerade 10.14

Episode Trailer

Episode Preview Clip

Official Description

The CW has released the official (spoiler-filled) description of the upcoming fourteenth episode of Season 10 of "Smallville". Titled "Masquerade", this episode is scheduled to air in the U.S. at 8.00pm on Friday, February 18th on The CW.

CHLOE AND OLIVER ARE KIDNAPPED - Chloe (Allison Mack) and Oliver (Justin Hartley) are mistaken for FBI agents investigating Desaad's (guest star Steve Byers) recent string of murders and the pair are kidnapped by Desaad's minions. Desaad tries to infect Chloe with the darkness. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) tells Clark (Tom Welling) he needs to be more careful with his identity and suggests a disguise. Posted on KryptonSite.

Written by Bryan Q. Miller
Directed by Tim Scanlan

Episode Stills

I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Post away.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for getting the new thread, Rach

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wahoo, new thread!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

big disappointment after last week's episode...i didn't like this one at all!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I recognized Desaad, he was from Falcon Beach, one of the most cheasiest soap's I've ever seen, good body though LOL. Anyways, saw the last half, and awww Chloe and Oliver! Wow, Clark trying to tempt Chloe, glad he swept her away at the last moment, but now Oliver has the mark ahhhh!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

I really liked this one, actually

I thought it was a well-rounded episode. Clark putting on the disguise was a teensy bit laughable, though. I mean, come on, so many people suspect something already and he thinks that putting on glasses is going to do the trick? I mean, we know it will, but still I couldn't help but giggle.

Of course I loved Chloe and Oliver, that comes as no surprise. I'm also not surprised that Oliver is carrying the mark. He's been very vulnerable, especially lately and with Chloe. I was glad that they addressed Chloe's flaws in this one, her old relationship with Clark and that she has moved on. This one scene was way better than any Fever letter discussion in the past, maybe because of the timing.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just got done watching the episode and gotta say I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Really loved the whole thing with Lois & Clark & the disguises. It was great especially when Lois sewed a hoody onto the jacket and placed the red glasses. A little too 'Green Arrow' but at least we know where Lois got her inspiration for that one

And then the whole thing with Clark and his 'CK' glasses was great. Clark seriously better start wearing them this time, at least around work. I know the glasses really don't do much for the disguise but it's his demenor since he's a bit more bubbly and clumsy.

"I'm the Blur and I always have been"- best line ever!

The whole storyline with the darkness was great.

How does one get the mark of the beast off of someone, should be interesting to see what happens to Ollie. I mean we've always known it was there since he was brought on 4 years ago but it should be fun to see where the path leads him.

Oh man and the preview for next week- that episode is gonna be hilarious! It's the Hangover Smallville Style. I hated that movie but this is Smallville so I'll go for anything.

We need a release episode after all the intensity so it should be fun. (not so much about the part of Clark & Chloe getting married. Let's hope they didn't consumate it )
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread