Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

A summer project. Need to watch S4-Finale.
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:41 PM
you are my world

^ Of Smallville? Why?

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, because I think I have only seen most of those episodes once, especially S6 and on.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:30 AM
you are my world

We are doing great when the schedule watches so you will re-watch the important ones. lol

Old 02-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds great also, because those are a lot of episodes and I'm not sure I will have the stamina for all those seasons. So let's just watch the big ones. lol You can pick like with Lois & Clark.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:28 PM
you are my world

^ We already have a great selection of episodes.

Old 02-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great! I am glad you know the seasons/episodes well enough.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:07 AM
you are my world

Same! And Lionel is a mess in the next Smallville watch we are having.

Old 02-03-2018, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh oh. lol
Old 02-03-2018, 04:12 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Uh oh. lol
Well in the flashbacks anyway.... Lol

Old 02-04-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

He died.
Old 02-05-2018, 05:38 PM
you are my world

^ I can tell you didn't see that one coming. lol

Old 02-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I felt it as he was getting closer to the edge and Lex was definitely not backing away.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:02 AM
you are my world

Lionel fell out the window with no fear though....

Old 02-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just closed his eyes. Like okay, accepting my fate. xD
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top