Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2004, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainstorm18
I dont think I got it. Was it on the Devoted to Smallville site?
You should receive it by now
Old 09-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Got it and thanks alot! Do you think you will be writing that fic you were talking about?
My LJ
Old 09-25-2004, 07:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Got it and thanks alot! Do you think you will be writing that fic you were talking about?
I want that scenario/event to play out onscreen. I don't have the time to write a fic about it, but I wouldn't mind if someone else take it on.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi guys!

I just wanted to say hi and say that I'm not gone...the reason why Love Stories is down at the moment is that along with DTS, I had to change servers (we're on the same server) and I have no idea when it's going to be back online. I will tell you guys the moment it's back up, as well as when I make a new video. I'm just waiting for Lex and Lana to actually see each other before that happens.

Anyways, I felt very inspired by TMG's videos that I went and made a wallpaper. My first in a very long time. I thought this was a good a time as any to begin again. I didn't post up a thumbnail because there is one spoiler picture, just in case anybody didn't want to know...anyways, it's definitely Lex's and Lana's turn to shine. It has to be their season.

Hear me out - 800x600

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun
Old 09-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

What a lovely wall. I the caps of L/L in "Facade." Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-25-2004, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cindy- Wow Im loving the wallpaper . I was actually starting to get worried about you and your site. I thought it was just my computer acting dumb because sometimes the websites I visit dont work but when I ask my buddies online to go on the sites, it works fine with them. Weird but anyways I cant wait for your site to come back and see another video of yours .

Speaking of videos. I made another quick video. Check it out

Run to me
My LJ
Old 09-26-2004, 12:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Rainstorm18:

I really enjoyed watching your latest vid. I like the Clark/Lana/Lex tension, music, and of course all my fav. L/L scenes
Old 09-26-2004, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks storme

I love this sexy picture of them

picture from:here
My LJ
Old 09-26-2004, 02:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
thanks storme

I love this sexy picture of them

picture from:here
Indiana Lex and Warrior Princess Lana, that's hot
Old 09-26-2004, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow I just noticed that 150 is very close. Who is going to make the next thread and what title do you guys think we should have up?

I thought this quote would be cute when Lex says to Lana "Lana, you know you can talk to me about anything"
My LJ
Old 09-26-2004, 03:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh wow I just noticed that 150 is very close. Who is going to make the next thread and what title do you guys think we should have up?

I thought this quote would be cute when Lex says to Lana "Lana, you know you can talk to me about anything"
Quick, page louloucn!! Do you know how to make a new thread? If not, I think I know how to do it.

Here's my title suggestion:
Lex & Lana: Because this Modern Prince deserves no less than a Modern Warrior Princess

or

Lex & Lana: Because only a Warrior Princess can win the heart of this Prince of Darkness
Old 09-26-2004, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I like them both but I love this one more...

Lex & Lana: Because only a Warrior Princess can win the heart of this Prince of Darkness
My LJ
Old 09-26-2004, 04:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I like them both but I love this one more...

Any other suggestions for our next thread title? Rainstorm18, are u going to create the new thread or should I?
Old 09-26-2004, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I suppose I could and I will use one of your titles because they are both great I just hope Cindy and everyone else is fine with it
My LJ
Old 09-26-2004, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

New thread
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread