Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shetan*:
<STRONG>scribbled musings- lovely wp....

jayta- [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img], i don't think i can download your vids cuz my internet is soooo incredibly slow cuz the other one always comes up with this stupid internet explorer error... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan</STRONG>
don't worry. sorry guys.

angelfire disabled my site [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I guess it's a way to force people to purchase domains [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I could email you? Would that work? I wasn't sure. If you *want* to watch them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 02-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys!

Whee! Yes. Seems we get a new scene tomorrow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Trish: Oh, those lovely arts of yours! Beautiful!

Jayta: I could't download the vids either. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I really, really would love to see them. Have you tried tripod.com?

Shouts outs to all L/lers!
Old 02-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey!

Make sure to let us all know if any more season three eps have LL moments. The knowledge of that helped me get through the non-LL ones! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

That said, I saw "Perry" this week and loved, not only the direct LL scene where Lex talks to Lana about the island BEFORE he does the therapist, but also the inadvertant scenes where Lex is getting at Perry White for going after Lana. Love how shocked Lex is that clark is with Perry after what he did to Lana. Shows how concerned he really is for her.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

*ahem*

Because of the most Wonderful Ms. Kimmie aka ThereYou'llBe, you shippers of L/L are going to *finally* be able to watch my videos! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I really hope you guys like them. Please let me know what you think [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Here you go: right click and save as target

She

Life
Old 02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Whee! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Jayta, downloading your vids right now. I'll be back with feedback. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, what did you guys think about the 2 scenes in "Hereafter" ? I just love how protective Lex was *sighs* Adam better not mess with his friend/partner..hehe. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited AngiePJBeliever ]
Old 02-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Downloading! Can't wait to see them Jayta.

I think the two scenes we got were good. It showed how much Lex really cares for Lana and doesn't want to see her hurt in anyway. Also, the line "trust your instincts" said a lot to me. Eventually (at least in my little world [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), Lana will develop feelings for Lex and she should trust those feelings and go for it! Heh.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

I'm just freakin' glad someone is getting to see them [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I was getting paranoid. The only person I can show them to is my l'il sis...and she doesn't care much for L/L. She doesn't hate them...but she likes Clark/Chloe more....

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Meh. Who says everyone has good taste? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not that I don't like Chloe/Clark...I just think L/L has a lot more chemistry to offer [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I need a lot of heat since I live in Canada...and it's freakin' cold up here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta:
<STRONG>
Not that I don't like Chloe/Clark...I just think L/L has a lot more chemistry to offer [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] And I need a lot of heat since I live in Canada...and it's freakin' cold up here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hell yea! l/l = sizzle! sizzle! Lex defintely has some thing with lana and as kevin of joa would say : it's sexual tension...
Shetan
Old 02-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Hell yea! l/l = sizzle! sizzle! Lex defintely has some thing with lana and as kevin of joa would say : it's sexual tension...
Shetan</STRONG>
Unchallenged. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So how did everyone like the vids? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Not hinting for compliments or anything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Jayta.... SHe WAS AWESOME!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I LOVE THE ENDING!!!!

Shetan
Old 02-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Their friendship is soo cute to watch... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I'm becoming more and more a fan of the Lex/Lana friendship the more I see of them interacting. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

icon by lunas_borednow
Old 02-07-2004, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta:
<STRONG>She doesn't hate them...but she likes Clark/Chloe more....

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Meh. Who says everyone has good taste? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Not that I don't like Chloe/Clark...I just think L/L has a lot more chemistry to offer</STRONG>
*raises a eyebrow* Are you daring to suggest that Chlark lacks chemistry? That's blasphemy. Heh. Anyways.

Hereafter was really good. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have no thoughts of if of yet. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Katie
Old 02-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Deranged Pixie:
<STRONG>

*raises a eyebrow* Are you daring to suggest that Chlark lacks chemistry? That's blasphemy. Heh. Anyways.
</STRONG>
blasphemy? that's the word of God... haha... j/k... clana do have chemistry... but not as much as l/l of course... hehe...
Shetan
Old 02-08-2004, 12:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys!

Jayta: I really liked the vids! Yes. I agree. "She" was so beautiful! The song and the clips matched perfectly together. *sighs* Love it! And the dedication was lovely. Great job!
Old 02-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Jayta.... SHe WAS AWESOME!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I LOVE THE ENDING!!!!

Shetan</STRONG>
So you managed to d/l it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] on that slow computer of yours [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

I knew you could do it...you just had to be motivated enough [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:

Hereafter was really good. I have no thoughts of if of yet.

Katie
Katie: I don't doubt they have *chemistry*... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But if you re-read my post...I just mentioned that L/L has more chemistry [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] A *lot* more [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

*runs away*

Angie: *says in a breathy voice while running from Katie*

Awwww. So glad you liked it. SHE went over a lot better than the vid going with the song -'Bring me Back to Life' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I kind of liked the Life video...although it wasn't my first version. The one I *tried* to save was giving me grief and so I had to make it all over again. If you ask me, the other version which I had to delete worked a lot better than the one I put up [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Oh and yeah...well you guys were kind of the first videographers for L/L [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And you *did* inspire me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited jayta ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread