Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2017, 08:04 AM
you are my world

Well eventually we will watch her introduction again.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

We should watch her episodes next. I know we agreed on Reunion, but that is feeling less interesting than Kara.
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 08:58 PM
you are my world

So many episode re-watches changing for ya.

Old 12-27-2017, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's why we must get on it, before I change it again. I like changes. Maybe a little less than Sarah though, HAHA.
Old 12-27-2017, 06:41 PM
you are my world

^ Very less than Sarah.

Old 12-28-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. VERY less than her, alright.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:34 PM
you are my world

Old 12-30-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's in space!
Old 12-30-2017, 07:15 PM
you are my world

She should play in a barbie doll movie. lol

Old 12-31-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

YEAH, she'd be perfect in it.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:14 PM
you are my world

^ She would, who knows it might happen one day.

Old 01-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I kind of remember there was a life-size Barbie movie made or something similar or am I being crazy?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-04-2018, 01:15 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I kind of remember there was a life-size Barbie movie made or something similar or am I being crazy?
If you are talking about the movie with Tyra Banks, yes, I remember that as well.

Old 01-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so!!!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top