Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2017, 06:53 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Well I'll have to get back to you AFTER I finish the series cause now scared of the rest of Lexana from where I left off at - either way, 2nd for sure Lana pairing
Stick in there. lol

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

Oh I will this time for sures
And as you grow and find the parts of your life that fit you perfectly,
make sure you never let them go.
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:55 AM
you are my world

Old 02-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe. Sweet guy!
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:01 PM
you are my world

^ At first until the writers wanted to go ruin everything.

Old 02-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ At first until the writers wanted to go ruin everything.
I've read that Jason was originally supposed to be in S4 and S5, and that the "Jason goes crazy/evil" thing was just to write him off so Jensen could do Supernatural.

How does everyone think they would've wrapped up his character if jason had been on for 2 seasons?
MiniAnneBoleynx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would prefer that they got married and didn't go back to the love triangle that involved Clark.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 PM
you are my world

^ In full agreement. ... I was just over it after season 3. Although I loved Clana in the first half of season 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniAnneBoleynx8 (View Post)
I've read that Jason was originally supposed to be in S4 and S5, and that the "Jason goes crazy/evil" thing was just to write him off so Jensen could do Supernatural.

How does everyone think they would've wrapped up his character if jason had been on for 2 seasons?
I heard that to which explains how out of character he was written in the last few episodes which just made zero sense because it was too rushed and really made no sense.

I think if they had to kill him off, I would've preferred him having a heroic death or something. And of course Lana/Jason being together as a power couple for season 4-5.

Old 02-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, a better death would have been great.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:23 PM
you are my world

Will always be my favorite Lana pairing.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked them, although also did love some Clana scenes. Didn't love them together, but some of their scenes were adorable!

Jason and Lana definitely were better and had good chemistry.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:14 PM
you are my world

Season 4 is when Clana started draining me and I was definitely for Jason/Lana and Lana growth.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:19 PM
you are my world

No idea how difficult watching these early-mid season 4 episodes are because Lana/Jason were perfect together.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:38 PM
you are my world

Can you see Jensen and Kristin as Clark and Lana?

Old 11-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, can't see Jensen playing Clark Kent. But then I thought Tom looked odd in the Superman suit too. Haha! From fan made pictures though...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top