Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Totally gorgeous! She is so naturally beautiful too. She has practically no makeup on and she is gorgeous.
Love will lead you back to my arms...
...w h e r e. y o u. b e l o n g.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Some more KK's pictures:

^^ She's a true beauty...LOVE her laugh.
When losing his memory, he fell only 4 her [Blank], When infected by Red K, he confessed his undying love only to her [Crimson], When dancing with someone, he left that woman only 4 her [Bride]. Lana Lang is the ONLY love of Clark Kent's life by FATE
Old 07-16-2012, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

I'm speechless. She is so beautiful. And I love her smile too. She has such a genuine laugh.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is a video where Kristin met her fans in San Diego...

^^ She's in a hurry but still managed to give her autograph... I wonder if those fans crept her out...hmm.
When losing his memory, he fell only 4 her [Blank], When infected by Red K, he confessed his undying love only to her [Crimson], When dancing with someone, he left that woman only 4 her [Bride]. Lana Lang is the ONLY love of Clark Kent's life by FATE
Old 07-18-2012, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all those videos, photos and news... and oh my... there is so much to catch up on.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Loving all the stuff you find for us ClanaSoulmates! I'll def watch that video when I get to a computer with volume!
Old 07-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kristin Kreuk in Comic Con 2012 Powerful Women in Pop Culture.

^ She's very eloquent in using her words. Not to mention thoughtful when talking about sensitive issues. I have seen the whole panel and I must say Kristin & Sarah Wayne Callies are amazingly intelligent & stood out from the rest. But of course the rest of the panelists are also smart.

Last edited by ClanaSoulmates; 07-20-2012 at 07:05 AM
Old 07-20-2012, 07:13 AM
Addicted Fan

She's beauifull !!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

^ She really is. And I agree...she is so eloquent and thoughtful.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

More KK's pics from comic-Con 2012 panel "Powerful Women in Pop Culture"...

^^ She's so adorable...I love the pics where she looked so serious. Remember what Clark said to Lana in "Red": "Did you know when you get all serious, your nose crinkles up? It's really S.E.X.Y. I know her nose didn't crinkle up there. Regardless, she still looked sexy to me.

Last edited by ClanaSoulmates; 07-22-2012 at 05:52 AM
Old 07-28-2012, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing those pics
Old 07-31-2012, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Bringing these over from the KK campaign thread. Everyone's been finding all these fantastic new pics and vids of KK.

These are from the Teen Choice Awards. Her makeup and dress is to die for IMO.

source
Old 07-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stunning
Old 07-31-2012, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

She is really a gorgeous person inside and out. Flawless. And so elegant.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Daisy** (View Post)
These are from the Teen Choice Awards. Her makeup and dress is to die for IMO.
^ Just little correction. The TCAs 2012 that Kristin just attended is not the same as the TCA we all are familiar with. This TCAs stands for Television Critic's Association 2012.

Before the beginning of each television season (Fall, Winter and Summer), the critics get together and the big networks screen and showcase their shows for the critics. It gives them a platform to introduce new shows, or discuss any major changes that are occurring on their other shows (ie: introducing a new lead, or replacing a showrunner).

Especially for shows that are premiering, the networks usually bring the stars in for a Q&A, and they also try to give the critics with nice lunches, dinner parties with actors, and nice gift bags to help increase their chances of getting a good review.

Hope that explains.

Okay so I bring more KK recent pics. I have posted them in KK request thread.

Fans's encounter onset of Beauty & the Beast:

TCA Red Carpet:

At LAX (Los Angeles International Airport:

Also...a very good article about Kristin.

Quote:
A different debutante

Alex Strachan, Postmedia News August 1, 2012

Kristin Kreuk has a calm, natural, easy-going vibe on this otherwise noisy, frenzied afternoon in Hollywood. The Vancouver native plays "Beauty" in Beauty and the Beast, The CW network's latest TV reimagination of the timeless fairy tale La Belle et la Bête.

But Kreuk is not central casting's idea of the typical, self-absorbed, impossible-toplease Hollywood debutante.

She is more down-toearth, serious, considerate of others. It's the reason, she allows, with a shy smile, why she might have stood out to director David Nutter and writer-producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar when they created a small, shot-in-the-dark ensemble TV series in 2001 called Smallville.

Beauty and the Beast does not debut until October - it will air in Canada on Showcase - but Kreuk is already on a whirlwind publicity tour - first Comic-Con, now the summer meeting of the TV Critics Association, where hype springs eternal and every untested new fall series is the next Big Bang Theory or Grey's Anatomy.

An hour earlier, Kreuk emerged from the bright lights of a densely packed press conference.

Now, she's in a quiet, comfortable corner in the Lobby Lounge bar of the Beverly Hilton.

Momentarily away from the paparazzi and handlers and Hollywood reporters, Kreuk becomes reflective and philosophical about her future, and the strange fortune that brought her here. She immersed herself in theatre in high school.

A competitive passion for karate and gymnastics came to an end when she was sidelined in Grade 11 by scoliosis, an abnormal curving of the spine, so she turned to acting. Edgemont followed, a modest Degrassi-style ensemble drama about the day-to-day lives of teenagers in a fictional suburb of Vancouver that also featured a young Grace Park.

Smalllville followed, around the time The WB was on the cutting edge of youth entertainment with series like Dawson's Creek, Charmed, Felicity, 7th Heaven, Popular and the teen classic Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Beauty and the Beast, in which Kreuk appears opposite New Zealander Jay Ryan, is only loosely based on the original La Belle et la Bête, first published by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve in 1740. It shares more in common with other CW teen series like The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and the soon-to-debut, filmed-in-Vancouver Arrow than it does traditional fairytale adaptations.

However, Kreuk is more keenly aware of the original than many actresses her age would be.

Kreuk played Lana Lang in Smallville for seven years - an eternity for a young woman still in her 20s - but she admits that she did not watch TV or go to many movies when she was growing up.

Books were her first love - Nancy Drew as a young girl, then the classics. She was a bookworm through and through. It was that natural, non-Hollywood vibe that drew casting directors to her, earlier in her career.

Now, as a young woman, Kreuk has deeper ambitions than series TV. She has real affection for Beauty and the Beast, both the show and her castmates, the crew in Toronto, where the series will be filmed, and her co-workers there.

"The cast and the producers are wonderful and collaborative, and it feels like a family in that way.

We'll see how the stories go. I've only been through the first episode, but I think it'll be a fun show and I hope that people will gravitate to it."

As Kreuk grows older, she sees herself becoming a writer-producer, making her own films and TV programs driven by her determination to see that other girls and young women get the same opportunities she did to realize their dreams.

There are not enough role models for girls, Kreuk believes. It is one reason she co-founded, with her friend Kendra Voth, the website and teen advocacy homepage Girls By Design, girlsbydesign.com, as she and Voth state on their homepage, "A place where teen girls can come together to explore, express, create and realize their potential together."

Kreuk's inspirational figure is U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama, who she sees as a woman of influence and power and integrity, but who still finds the time to be a devoted mother and loyal wife.

Kreuk sees her own future as being more a producer than actor, "because as an actor I only have a certain amount of control. I only have a certain amount of mobility in how I can tell a story.

"I like stories about people who go through struggle, in order to become better, and how they really push to do that. I think it's important to show how people can aspire to goodness, as human beings. I want to see that represented in the world somewhere.

"I also like stories that examine violence in a very real way. I think it's important for us to examine what goes on in our society."

Source: A different debutante
^ She's a real & true beauty. She defines that word perfectly.

Last edited by ClanaSoulmates; 08-01-2012 at 09:30 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread