Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh right, I meant just keep what you have. Thanks for letting me know 4x22 is already planned. lol
Old 06-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lionel telling Martha what happened the night of Jonathan's death.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was a great exchange between Clark and Lex.
Lionel over here telling Martha the truth about what happened with Jonathan the night he died...

Martha clearly has feelings for Lionel at this point though.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't worry, Martha will definitely forgive you, Lionel... because she has a good heart.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If Martha and Lionel were teenagers and Martha and Jonathan as the Kents wouldn't exist, Martha/Lionel would be so popular.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Uh oh Lex got a cut and just healed.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Oh right, I meant just keep what you have. Thanks for letting me know 4x22 is already planned. lol
Okay.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

One great scene followed by another great scene.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I LOVED this Clark and Lois scenes.
Haha. I love that Lois knows Clark is such a spy. And she doesn't care for his depressed mode... she'll try to cheer him up someway she can.

I agree with Lois about how his night stalking routine doesn't work... she's so correct.

Clark, the person for you is right in front of your eyes.

Good call Clark! Lois knows you better than anyone. She just reads straight through you regardless of your mood!

Chloe is here now.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Zod is coming! Yeah!!
Old 06-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Zod is coming.
Great episode!
Old 10-27-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

From my "fan experience" where didn't get a meet and greet but still what I got

Top to bottom of earliest to latest of my freakout on Facebook these are the James comments

So repeat probably

Quote:
JAMES ****IN MARSTER who was why wanted to go and wished had saved up the money for him but would have costed like $90 for photo and probably whatever for autograph where would have needed like $150-$200. During Q&A though had his undivided attention for like.5-10 mins. He mentioned Star Trek and asked him his fave, so he went on for quite a bit about how stories of ToS were the best but acting was amazing for TnG. He than went on for awhile with my real question about a story or arc he would have liked for Spike

Than was brought to his time on Supernatural where he said if Jared and Jensen likes somebody than they prank them. So I shouted out how the boys love to prank Stephen Amell and he heard me to saying Stephen name from hearing me

Also had to geek out when John Barrowman MBE (Meryln but want to see Torchwood still thinking even if never seen Doctor Who) was brought up when somebody asked who he liked kissing more ������ Sarah Michelle Gellar or John Barrowman MBE -- even funner when James said on first take bit Barrowman, was thinking "oh Barrowman probably loved it cause of how anything goes"

Overall a fantastic Q&A with James with how seemed a lot of variety and not just Spike related -- he was very amazing, sweet, open, took a lot of time answering questions with full great answers
Quote:
I had #jamesmarsters attention fully for like 5-10 minutes from lucked out on getting to ask him question where somebody else gave him 2 questions. So I started on thought a quick question of fave #startrek series and he had a lot to say. Original better storyline but #startrekthenextgeneration had better acting James Marsters - The Official Page

Than asked him what storyline or arc he thought we should have seen for #Spike in regards to #buffythevampireslayer -- he had an interesting answer for sure. He felt with a soul should have seen a struggle - like a homeless broken down trying to live a truly human life from the very bottom -- so found that interesting
Quote:
OH MY GOSH #JamesMarsters who still sad couldn't budget to meet him but still

Have loved him related to Spike, Professor Fine (Brainac) and need to start Marvel's Runaways. Love him even more from his Q&A where he was hilarious, gave his full attention to the person that asked the question. Literal was like having a face to face on the street type of conversation when he answered my 2 questions. So this having his attention for like 5-10 mins made up for not officially meeting

He also had interesting full long answers. When he answered my question regarding favorite Star Trek question - explained why Original related to talking of Federation and Prime Detective, when a species wasn't ready would wait and come back to when the species was ready to vote. Even said what episode was his favorite or one of his favorite episodes. Also totally agreed on his remarkable on Next Generation had better acting

That was meant as a quick question before real question which he had mentioned would have liked to have taken Spike onwards where unlimited..So asked him what arc or storyline would have liked to have seen for Spike? -- again great answer bringing up Angel with a soul up would be living the high life like Bruce Wayne or something. So his saying Spike should be polar opposite, homeless and having to fight for everything not able to keep a girlfriend plus lol about falling apart shows

Plus he had been asked a Supernatural question where he mentioned Jensen and Jared love to prank -- so I mentioned @StephenAmell and was loud enough that he responded to my comment about Amell
Also will have like 100 pictures and 3 videos from the 1 hour Q&A that I took that's on my friends camera that he left me cause he's got bad chronic pain, so the weather was bothering him. He stayed with me from 10am-130 or so but it worked out cause was sitting back to back Q&A's where ended up sitting in Ted Rami's which hilarious as you would expect [Joxer from Xena] than after Ted was James walked around for like 30 minutes before calling it cause had seen the vendors and gotten some cosplayer photo's done while friend was still there. So not having the money for anything, was done where did 1000-330 and it went until 5pm
Old 10-28-2018, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OH WOW! So happy for you Sarah! And that experience went exactly how I would have expected it to go. lol
And I know how it is to not really have the money for much...
It was like that for me at NYCC Con... I wanted to spend but I was on a saving spree so I didn't go all out. lol I'll do it next year.

Love all those details you gave us.
Old 10-28-2018, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Actually lucked out on getting more than I expected thought would have just seen him from afar with the like 100 pictures took of him -- didn't expect what I got from my asking a Q related to 1 having had been picked to ask a question, literally was up with the hand right away after he finished answering - one of the radio station "announcers" was out in the crowd going from person to person, so lucked out that he saw me probably everytime with up with the hand quicky so glad got my chance

So the radio station in town filmed the ENTIRE panel

23min until 30min "hello my name is Sarah and thank you for coming to my hometown"

Just listened to my "conversation" and didn't sound too horrible

Yea he was incredible didn't know what to expect knowing wasn't going to get the chance to meet and greet but damn was my experience just as fanastic

London's Best Rock FM96 was live.
20 hrs ·
We are LIVE at London Comic Con with James Marsters, who played Spike on Buffy The Vampire Slayer as he answers some of those burning questions������������*♂️

He had a private VIP acoustics "concert" after the con closed last night but of course was only there yesterday on a free ticket and was lucky to have my "fan experience" with James where my first celeb meet|greet was just cause the actor was a sweetie and didn't up go right away related to Daniel Logan where he stayed around to interact with fans and got a pic with him = [young Boba Fett from Star Wars prequels]
Old 10-28-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome that you got to go to a con!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread