Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2008, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

a., that was the original plan. But some things got in the way , so I have to sort that out first.

James next week, right?
Old 03-24-2008, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Canadian Veritas promo:

Squeee!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 05:21 PM
New Fan

Mad brillianr recap of Buffy Paley event

mad_brilliant_: I went to the PaleyFest Buffy Reunion la

Brainiac flys !!! thanks for Veritas trailer , there seems to be many out therebut this best one so far
Old 03-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Love the pictures. He looks so sleepy.

I'm still over the moon over all the positive Spuffy mentions.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:50 AM
New Fan

I loved waching the boom tube Brainiac & Kara took to outerspace on big screen TV. there lots of talk about this relating to comics "darkseid villian "on krypton site so should be interesting when they come back.

Check out the Torchwood promo for Exit Wounds,, I cant decide whose more evil Capt John or Braniac. I think braniac is better looking but Capt John seem to enjoy making Capt Jack suffer, while Brainiac is more refined less emotion,

YouTube - Torchwood - Exit Wounds Preview 2

what do you think?

Last edited by mjc455; 04-05-2008 at 12:05 PM
Old 03-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

OK, I can't comment on "torchwood", but Brainiac is pretty darn evil. I also like how James is playing that character. Cold, cool and calculated. The fact that it's practically impossible to kill him, he just reboots, it makes a formidable bad guy. I like the dynamic between James and Tom. They play off each other pretty well. It'll be interesting to see what happens with his plan for Kara. Why does he need Kara and not Clark? Is it her bracelet? I guess we find out soon.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:37 PM
New Fan

Just a reminder The Capture Green River Killer is on tonight LMN 8pm

From LA Times
Quote:
By Mary McNamara, Times Television Critic

Is there a new rule that movies about serial killers have to last as long as the actual investigations? Last year, "Zodiac" clocked in at a butt-numbing 158 minutes, and now we have "The Capture of the Green River Killer" occupying four hours on the Lifetime Movie Network starting Sunday and finishing up on Monday. That's a lot of television for one story.

Fortunately it's a really good story, if you like them ghastly and grisly -- and who doesn't? Both chilling and imaginative, "The Capture of the Green River Killer" returns us to the glory days of made-for-TV movies "based on real events." One of the many drawbacks of the endless "CSI" franchising is that it pretty much put true-crime dramas out of business on the networks. For those of us who look back longingly to the days of "83 Hours 'Til Dawn," "Fatal Vision" and Mark Harmon as Ted Bundy, this is a darn shame. There is something morbidly fascinating about a dramatic re-creation of a real crime -- less upsetting than a documentary but more titillating than pure fiction, it allows us to explore the horrors of the human soul -- serial killing, kidnapping, infanticide -- from a safe distance. Look, there's Peter Strauss, there's Karl Malden; how terrible can it be?

JS ONLINE: ENTERTAINMENT: TV & RADIO

Quote:
• If anybody's planning another Ted Bundy movie, James Marsters' ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") brief but mesmerizing portrayal of the late serial murderer in "The Capture of the Green River Killer" (7 tonight and Monday, Lifetime Movie Network) would make a great audition tape.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone watched The Capture of the Green River Killer?
I still have to find where to obtain it. *coughs*

Alex, I think Brainy needed Kara because of her bracelet. They did a zoom on it when he looked at Kara so I believe that's what he's after. No idea why though.

4 days until Torchwood!

I'm going with Brainiac being more evil than Captain John.
Brainiac is calculated and emotion-less.
Captain John is maybe cruel and has a thing for torture (not to mention all the addictions ), but beneath all that I do believe he still cares for Jack. *g*
It's easier to torture someone who you know will pop back up if you accidentally kill them.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
Anyone watched The Capture of the Green River Killer?
I still have to find where to obtain it. *coughs*

Alex, I think Brainy needed Kara because of her bracelet. They did a zoom on it when he looked at Kara so I believe that's what he's after. No idea why though.

4 days until Torchwood!

I'm going with Brainiac [/URL]being more evil than Captain John.
Brainiac is calculated and emotion-less.
Captain John is maybe cruel and has a thing for torture (not to mention all the addictions ), but beneath all that I do believe he still cares for Jack. *g*
It's easier to torture someone who you know will pop back up if you accidentally kill them.
Here's a clip with JM from Green River Killer. This miniseries did exceptionally well in the ratings -lifetime's best numbers in 10yrs with 2 mill on Sunday & 2.4 mill on Monday.
Most who watched James agree he has creepy vibe going on rather than scary propably more evil than brainy & capt John combined!

YouTube - grk
Old 04-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that link.
Can't wait to watch the whole thing!
Old 04-05-2008, 12:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike it up (View Post)
Thanks for that link.
Can't wait to watch the whole thing!
I didn t see Exit Wounds but apparently James was much loved on many boards,
Most would like to see him on TW fulltime for 3rd season.

There's a JM site that has 2 behind the scenes shots of James & Laura from Veritas episode. might have to register

http://www.gallery.civilizedjames.or....php?album=294
Old 04-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I'm expecting to see James returning soon to the show, and hopefully Cris, they'll explain the whole bracelet/Kara connection and why he needs her/the bracelet.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Passionate Fan

James is a great actor and his character in Smallville is one of the highlights of the show.
So why does Brainy wants the bracelet? It's a good question but why on earth did Kara go with him, knowing how evil he can be?!? You don't need to be smart to know that his intentions are not good.
I can imagine him leading Kara to a planet full of green kryptonite, watching her collapse from weakness and then taking the bracelet off her and then flying off leaving her thinking "Gee, that was easy.... maybe the same trick will work with Clark?"
Old 04-07-2008, 03:52 AM
New Fan

Ed French was special effects makeup artist on James movie Dragon Ball.

He posted a teaser photo doing apply makeup to JM in Durango.
you cant see his face but the suit look cool.

link James Marsters | Dragonball - The Movie
Old 04-08-2008, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i can't wait to see what braniac has planned
and i believe kara went with him because of lana...clark/superman's the same way...if they can save just one person they'll do anything
Closed Thread   Post New Thread