Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Smallville 8x21 "Injustice" Episode Discussion

The CW has released the official (spoiler-filled) description of the upcoming 21st episode of Season 8 of "Smallville". Titled "Injustice", this episode is scheduled to air in the U.S. at 8.00pm on Thursday, May 7th on The CW.

DC COMICS CHARACTER PLASTIQUE RETURNS WITH FRIENDS - Chloe (Allison Mack) returns and begs Clark (Tom Welling) to kill Davis (Sam Witwer), claiming he can no longer keep the beast under control. Tess (Cassidy Freeman) has assembled a team of meteor freaks, including Plastique (guest star Jessica Parker Kennedy), to track down Davis so Clark can kill him. However, things get out of hand once Tess' team discovers she is double-crossing them. Erica Durance, Aaron Ashmore and Justin Hartley also star.

Directed by Tom Welling.

Written by Al Septien & Turi Meyer.

Meanwhile, TV Guide has the following description for this same episode...
Unable to control Davis, Chloe asks Clark to kill him. Seizing the opportunity, Tess gathers Plastique (Jessica Parker Kennedy) and a crew of meteor freaks to track down Davis, all the while planning a double cross. Things go awry, however, when Tess' true plans are discovered.

injusticetrailer

director'scutscene

previewclip

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 05-06-2009 at 07:45 PM
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting Alex, but it was actually Tom who directed this episode. Mairzee directed Hex.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Well, edit that in...I just cut/copy/paste what's there Didn't bother to double check the facts as they usually don't make mistakes.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay no prob. TW got sick when he was supposed to direct Hex so they had to switch the order of directors.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
now.it.all.begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Should be another good episode. Looking forward to it.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

I remember that guy from --- Freddy Vs. Jason

This episode Man, this is going to be HUGE, since it's leading into the finale next week. Smallville rarely disappoints. And yeah, this season is miles above last season IMO.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw the finale is all ready next week?!

Totally looking forward to tonight's ep though it's gonna be killer. Clark looks great in a black jacket with the blue shirt. He kind of fits my own superhero I created.
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

glad we got the director issues sorted out
that said i'm lookin forward to this ep
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Squee! New episode!! Cant wait to see it!
It'll be by your side
angel_wings05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Consider this "part 1" of the season finale It's going to be a good one

Old 05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished watching the episode and it totally rocked!!! Congrats to Tom for directing this episode, man it was dark.

I can't believe I am actually saying this, I actually side with what Tess Mercer is trying to do by getting Clark to face his destiny.

I liked Clark's plan about wanting to seperate Davis from Doomsday and sending Doomsday to the PZ but ultimately that wouldn't work. Clark has to face him and like Tess said, there would always be a chance of Doomsday escaping much like the zoners did during season 6.

Those members from the Injustice were awesome. I liked Bet when we first met her so it was nice to have her back.

Of course Ollie/Green Arrow was great as always. Ollie always thinks on his feet. Loved how when Tess arrived back at the mansion how Ollie quickly jumped in the sack and disrobed from GA. And him having that Kryptonite ring, insane. Sure it helped Clark for the time being but aside from keeping it as a souvenir from killing Luthor, why have it unless he meant to stop Clark somehow if he got out of hand.

Oh man and the preview for next week- I was blown away. I can't believe we are getting The Death of Superman! (or in this case The Death of Clark Kent/RBB) That story is just so legendary. It's been amazing to read in the comic and amazing to see in that animated series. I can only imagine how it will play out on a live action series.

Sad that the season has come to an end. It went by so fast. Look forward to the finale and season 8, man it's just been incredible!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Clark! Clark doesn’t want to take any risks when it comes to Davis. “This is not a fairy tale!” Clark can’t face Davis? Is he afraid? Facing the inevitable? Clark using superhearing to hear Chloe. Clark coming to the rescue? The farm! Davis not letting Chloe leave? She ran and just left Davis? Chloe asking Clark to kill Davis? Tess training the team of meteor affected people….making them heroes? Clark working with Oliver? Clark mentioning Lex!!!!!!! “We’re going to need the help of Lex Luthor” “when Lex was murdered…he left all his kryptonian research to Tess Mercer.” Clark can’t count on Oliver! Now Clark wants to kill Davis…really? The crystal? He’s going to save Davis? Black kryptonite! Clark lied to Oliver about wanting to kill Davis! Chloe still works with the team? It wasn’t Tess that killed her? Clark doesn’t have to trust Oliver! It really wasn’t Chloe all along! Clark getting his powers taken away! Oliver at the mansion? Blasting in the mansion? Nice Car! Clark busting in the mansion! Clark’s powers are back. Clark in Luthorcorp! Oliver telling Clark that he killed Lex! Omg! He was so upset! They aren’t on the same side! Clark wanting to know who Oliver really is! Clark has no choice now! Lex did teach me one thing “fate is a word used by people who have lost sight of who they are” Good episode…lots of action.
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

great episode!
tvchick1191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

What did the orb thingy say at the end?? I coudn't hear it !!! AHHhHH

that's all.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Total Fan

Chark has a PSP.