Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They look like Tess and Oliver in those gifs. lol
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by activia (View Post)
^^ wow didn't know they already played opposite each other!

I loved that stick fight they did together in S8! They have very interesting interactions with that undertone of sexual goodness. I loved it! I will admit that part of me wanted to ship them for a bit

“The pilot that I shot with Justin was so much fun,” she says. “We both played paramedics, and it was really cool to have the opportunity to work with him again, because he’s a familiar face. Coming into a group of people that you don’t know, it’s nice to have a person that you do know. And Justin’s sort of the funniest guy I know,” she laughs.
— Cassidy Freeman on costarring with Justin Hartley

Yes! And they FINALLY released the unaired pilot on Vimeo like three years after Smallville ended. And us hardcore Tolliers who knew that Justin and Cassidy had done this pilot before Justin came back in Season 8 had been wanting to see it forever and assumed they'd never release it. We were so excited when they did that there was a huge amount of gifsets made all over tumblr. A part of me wishes this pilot had been released because they were the two stars and they were of course going to be each other's love interests so there wouldn't have been so many interruptions like on Smallville, but at the same time, Tess and Oliver are such an awesome and unique couple to me, I wouldn't trade their storyline for anything, I just wanted more of it. But I do want Justin and Cassidy to act more together. With a love scene, please. Every damn scene is all this sexual tension that I'm sitting outside the television frustrated as HELL. LOL.

Anyway, back on subject, Cassidy talks a little bit about the pilot in this interview here. Justin pulls a prank on her and it's adorable. Haha.

🎧 Cassidy Freeman Podcast 🎧 Comic Con News Insider, September 2009

24:50 - Who's Smallville's Best On Set Prankster -- Cassidy votes for Justin! Cassidy then tells a really cute story about a prank Justin played on her when they were filming the pilot they did together before Smallville called Austin Golden Hour.

26:05 - "I feel bad for Justin. Justin's like the equivalent of what most women are on shows. They're like, "Say Justin, why wouldn't you do this scene shirtless?" And he's like, "Really?"" LOL! And she imitates Justin perfectly, just as she did on the Identity commentary.

You can download the MP3 HERE, or check it out on iTunes HERE (look for episode 223).

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much for sharing! I gotta check this episode out!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I typed up the transcript of Cassidy talking about the prank Justin played on her during the CW pilot they shot when they played paramedics. A fan art gifset so needs to be made of this. Anyone want to help with that??? lol.

Austin Golden Hour (video link)
Cassidy on Comic Con News Insider Episode 223 (MP3 Download Link)

(24:50) Justin Hartley Pranks Cassidy

Joe: Who's the onset prankster?

Cassidy: Ooooh. Well it was Michael Rosenbaum, from what I hear. I would actually have to say it's Justin. He is a prankster. He and I did a pilot before Smallville together that was called Austin Golden Hour, and it was going to be called “Culp” if it went, but it didn’t go. But there was a scene where he’s driving an ambulance. We were both ambulance -- we were like partners in an ambulance, and he’s driving the ambulance, and the opening shot of the whole thing was him driving like a maniac and me in the passenger seat like holding on for dear life. But they actually had to get shots of the ambulance kicking corners really fast and skidding around and they had to get me actually in it and so there was a stunt driver driving. And he [Justin] convinced the entire crew to go along with this lie that he was going to pull. So we got a couple of shots, and then he jumped in the driver’s seat and he goes, ‘Hey, I’m going to do this take.’ And I was like, ‘You’re going to what?!’ [laughter] He says, ‘I’m going to do this take. I’m going to actually drive it and do the take. You know, they kinda talked me through it, and I’m going to be fine.’ And he had a B-camera rolling on me the whole time that I didn’t see.

Joe: [laughter] Awesome.

Cassidy: [laughing] And I was like, ‘Justin, I can’t, no! You can’t, you can’t do that.’ And he was like, ‘Yeah, it’ll be fine.’ And everyone walked away, and he looked at me, and he goes, ‘I don’t know how to do this! I’m totally going to mess it up! You have to tell them that you’re too scared!’ and like pulled the biggest prank on me and it was…it was awesome. Really awesome.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 10-24-2020, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh thanks! I am going to watch that!
Old 11-04-2020, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

^^ Thank you sooooooo much!
Old 11-14-2020, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sure! I'll love them to work together again.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

From the middle of the ocean to the top of the city.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by Paradise; 11-26-2020 at 08:31 PM
Old 11-27-2020, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

One of my favorite scenes with them. Frenemies!
Old 11-28-2020, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

^ Same!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice they were able to repair their disagreements in season 10.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

^ A Little At A Time.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

I will never get over the fact that Ollie had sex with all 3 of the main woman in S10

activia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

^ That is Oliver Queen!
Old 01-02-2021, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oliver didn't have sex with Lois in season 10... or you are talking about Oliver from a different universe?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top