Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2018, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Lois is Oliver’s “good on paper” woman, Tess is the fundamental game changer for him. I think Oliver knew in S6/7 that he was lucky to find another incredible woman who bestowed so much of what he wanted in a partner, but I think they both soon discovered that they were even closer as friends.

Also Lois didn’t ever need Oliver the way she needed Clark or the way Tess needed Oliver. Lois put a lot of effort into her relationship with Oliver because he was *so close* to the perfect guy, but at the end of the day, he wasn’t the right man for her romantically.

Obviously I’m a Tollie shipper but I genuinely feel like Oliver’s connection to Tess and his passion for her was deeper than with Lois’s. She was the girl he let slip through his fingers but also the girl he was never quite finished with.

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 03-20-2018, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Things might have been different for Oliver if Lois didn't fall in love with Clark though since in his darkest days he thought of his happiest times and of course that was for Lois.

I feel that Tess and Oliver never got the REAL chance to have true happiness because of the dark times they were together. I believed if they dated, their perfect happy time would have been season 10 when they both matured and were at the same place.

Old 03-29-2018, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

What's everyone's favorite Tollie fan fic?

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Old 03-29-2018, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't choose any since I haven't read any.
Old 03-31-2018, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Boooo, Tia lol. I’m actually proud that I’ve written fics of my three Smallville OTPs. I just finished a little Tollie one shot that’s being beta-ed. My Clois fic back in the day got banned from Divine Intervention. I was annoyed and also proud.

Old 03-31-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Now I do still plan to read your fanfiction of Tess/Oliver. lol Just gotta find the perfect time.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Tia! 💋 Woo-hoo!

What’s your fanfiction link?

Old 04-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My fanfiction link. The link I've sort of been avoiding and neglecting for years... hmmm.
Old 04-21-2018, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
My fanfiction link. The link I've sort of been avoiding and neglecting for years... hmmm.
Now now, don’t be shy. 🤗

Old 04-22-2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I just dislike how I wrote fics back than. I am so much better at writing at this point... I think I'd rather write a well grammar free fic and than get out of the anonymous stage. lol
Old 04-25-2018, 11:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh I understand completely. I have two betas because I'm so picky about my stories. Have you ever requested a beta to read your story and clean it up?

Old 04-25-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
Oh I understand completely. I have two betas because I'm so picky about my stories. Have you ever requested a beta to read your story and clean it up?
In the past yes, but at this point I am actually good enough to not need a beta because I actually took more writing classes. So, I understand so much more than I understood when I wrote those stories just from enjoyment.

Whenever I return, I actually my just delete all my past stories and start over.

Here is the link... but most of those fics most likely will not exist....

So much I have to change and update.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh thanks, sweetie! I'll tell you what, I won't read any of your stories at all if it makes you uncomfortable. I just like to have people's fandom links bookmarked. I stay organized that way, haha. Plus should you review a fan fiction I love, I'll know it's you. So don't worry! I'll read only stuff you say is "post ready". I'm HaveNoMercy, FYI. And I favorited you.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
Oh thanks, sweetie! I'll tell you what, I won't read any of your stories at all if it makes you uncomfortable. I just like to have people's fandom links bookmarked. I stay organized that way, haha. Plus should you review a fan fiction I love, I'll know it's you. So don't worry! I'll read only stuff you say is "post ready". I'm HaveNoMercy, FYI. And I favorited you.
You can read it if you want but I'm just giving you the warning that the stories were not written good. lololol I just published it for fun... but yeah.

Oh thanks! will bookmark it.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Hahaha, no worries. I feel the same way and I don't know a writer who doesn't cringe looking back at some (or in my case *all*) of his or her writing. Yikes.

Attn Tolliers: I wrote a semi-smutlet and I was wondering if I could entice anyone to make a simple 375x150 banner for my story?

Size: 375x150
Overall theme: Romantic, light, whimsical
Image links: https://avenuesofinspiration.com/post/118158540160 or https://78.media.tumblr.com/987ee40b...5z8wo1_540.jpg to represent the beach location and then any Tess Mercer/Oliver Queen images.
Other notes: Visually, the story is about them making love and enjoying a romantic dinner at Oliver's penthouse, overlooking the ocean. Pre-Smallville.

Thanks and let me know!

Last edited by Paradise; 05-02-2018 at 02:47 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread