Fan Forum Star

Lots of fun Lois scenes in our rewatch!
Old 04-15-2018, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lois was something else when she was drunk. lol

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 04-15-2018, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

New thread soon! We should remove the [ ]'s on the next title. Or add a subtitle like Journalist or Reporter before it.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You are correct. I think I had it there because I had a subtitle but I deleted it. lol

For now, I'll just delete the [] until I can think up a great subtitle. lol

Old 04-16-2018, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alright, sounds good. I was wondering why for a while it was like that but didn't want to change your title.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

80 Years for Lois Lane.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Happy birthday to Lois.
Old 04-21-2018, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 04-21-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really beautiful!
Old 04-22-2018, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Iron Fist

Yeah she is every mans dream!

I recently started watching Hope but probably won't get far because I haven't been able to find the seasons unless I go and buy them but I don't like the show enough to buy them.

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 04-22-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I need to really catch up on the whole Saving Hope series. lol It's on Hulu so I need to find the time. lol

Old 04-22-2018, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Almost time for a new thread!
Old 04-23-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes some suggestions.

B/c she always had a quirky comeback up against anyone.
B/c everything is perfect for anyone who follows Lois Lane rules to life or reporting.
"I’m more proud that we uncovered the truth, than I am over the headline."
"Maybe it's a city thing, but where I come from, we like to have a little privacy."
"You're gonna be fine. I know you're gonna be fine. Everyone I've ever hit was all right."
"You've got to be kidding me. Little Mermaid, I dated your prince for like a day."
"I'm eating a maple doughnut, and you're kind of invading my personal space."
"Wow. Tall, dark, and single. Go figure."

Old 04-24-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

"You're gonna be fine. I know you're gonna be fine. Everyone I've ever hit was all right."

I like that one!
Old 04-24-2018, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New Thread

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top