Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Destiny (Clark and Lois) #37: B/c cupcakes and muffins? YUM!

Welcome to the Clark Kent and Lois Lane appreciation thread!
This thread is dedicated to the fandom of the characters Clark Kent and Lois Lane as a couple.

banner by Cris

Manip by Visiongirl

banners by misslafferty225

banner by simply_bliss

I must say I’ve been a Clark & Lois fan for years. I’ve grown up seeing these two reporters taking on all of life’s challenging obstacles together. Lois has surpassed any expectations I had of her and has gone through significant life experiences that make her a perfect match for Clark, the man who will protect her with his life and who she will love unconditionally. As well, she’s sassy and strong and has a great heart which Clark falls in love with. My favorite Clois scene must be in Aqua at Clarks loft. When she opened up to him, I realized how both Lois and Clark care about saving the world and actually appreciate heroes. In this scene, Lois wonders who will be the one for her, while Clark assures her that she’ll eventually find someone “even more special”. Even the color (red & blue) of their clothes in this scene are very symbolic, since they are obviously iconic Superman colours. One of my favorite Clois episodes is Prototype. In this episode we get to see both characters trying to save the day and we got a classic Clark rescuing Lois scene, but more importantly, we saw Clark secretly observing Lois’ vulnerability and compassion: two of the many attributes Clark loves in Lois Lane (and Tom & Ericas chemistry just makes it even way better).

-JR Abraxas (JR)

banner by asiangurl408

Why them? I've always loved this two characters in any media. These characters always have the spark between them that makes drama, action or even comedy absolutely awesome. Still, I love that the characters when they are not in "love" they are always there for each other, & are always the ones they can talk to about something.

Favorite Moment: There is a lot of good moments between these two, but I must say when Lois & Clark are got in the bathroom by Martha and she says something about already seeing Clark Jr…its priceless.

Favorite Episode: This is hard, it would be a tie between Arctic & Siren. But if I had to choose one it would be Arctic. In the last scene of the episode Lois does nothing but comfort him, no words are needed, she shows that she knows him well enough here. I also feel that this plants the seeds for next season's arc between the two, and hopefully they will start to have feelings for each other then.

-CJG18 (CJ)

banner by elena1

Clois Supporters!

1.) The Fifth Element
2.) CanonsAreWorthless
3.) last beautiful girl
4.) DHCgirl
5.) Terpsichore
6.) Mr. Brightside
7.) Subject
8.) stellvia
9.) cherrios
10.) Motoko Ayoama
11.) SpySyd
12.) *Rach*
13.) *Elle*
14.) LaneKent
15.) buffy07
16.) kutu
17.) Nautica7mk
19.) Elviriel
20.) Elusive One
21.) sugarfree
22.) extralucid
23.) KaLiPinAy23
23.)Bicardibreeza
24.) Spike it up
25.) LuckyStar23
26.) Hua Ze Lei
27.) Angelic pixie
28.) Tim'sLoveSlave
29.) Fred Pryce
30.) DreamerHeart
31.) tigger&tutorgurl
32.) BuddhaJEF
33.) *~shewillbeloved~*
34.) bitterkidxsweety
35.) PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
36.) Truiscalling
37.) magiKchelle
38.) God's Servant
39.) falseface7
40.) Erin
41.) DJ_fanatic
42.) CrUsH
43.) xextremex
44.) OTH mexican fan (Lizzie)
45.) ^Eowyn^
46.) vaguelypoetic
47.) wicked_rory
48.) RoRowen
49.) Emelie
50.) TrishaLyn17
51.) katie9821
52.) Shauna233
53.) jopace1970
54.) Raja
55.) Michael Murray
56.) Sweet_Honeycomb
57.) buffy07
58.) HalesNLuke
59.) bryangreenbergfan
60.) MikaylaH80
61.) ~Courtney~
62.) Marty
63.) tru-calling4eva
64.) Butterflygirl
65.) xLaley Lovex
66.) Lor-baby
67.) Lessie
68.) Sarah2000
67.) Sark and Draco Lover
68.) Michelle Dessler
69.) dragonflyfaith
70.) Deej
71.) temmy-ya
72.) *Nora*
73.) missingOTH
74.) ColinsChica
75.) jessica20121984
76.) G3SMaps
77.) summer_17
78.) Nanamilo
79.) Jay
80.) welatshaw
81.) Porcelain Heart
82.) AngiePJBeliever
83.) Roswell 10/2/00
84.)Alexus Luthor
85.) Mia_R
86.) davide
87.) valiy5
88.) *OldHollywoodStarlet*
89.) Tes!
90.) Jershey
91.) senoritalena
92.) xmonalpx
93.) R2Roswell
94.) Angelcakes_UK
95.) youandme1105
96.) Sarela Jade
97.) ~Brady~
98.) LittleLoLo
99.) C&L shipper
100.) World on Fire
101.) dixieland_dreamer
102.) Eynem
103.) hinemoa
104.) narahelissa
105.) Liz01
106.) mokis
107.) Bella Grint
108.) Pemberley21
109.) Ryan-Marissa<3
110.) Squeegee
111.) flavy
112.) Ania R.
113.) V-Nessa
114.) Mrs. Petrelli
115.) Nymph Marty
116.) wbjunkie
117.) Buckeye4life
118.) gelin
119.) Excalibur
120.) niam
121.) manu_r/hr
122.) Maxie-452
123.) Leneoth
124.) *lul*
125.) Bell3_r@inboW
126.) I_love_sawyer
127.) kiss paradise
128.) xxstACEyxx
129.) electricpeppers
130.) ~ fallenstar
131.) Christy January
132.) raincarlove
133.) K.Corinne
134.) tiggerylove09
135.) breakdown<3
136.) fivariva
137.) zania1
138.) nellydp
139.) blue03
140.) Ronata
141.) xelanoops
142.) swadde
143.) starsprite
144.) shia&megan4ever
145.) Jo Harvelle
146.) Dreamer~Candy4eva
147.) lunas_borednow
148.) Titch22
149.) TVJunkie22
150.) Pink77
151.) BrathanSupporter
152.) Ooops
153.) ThePrettySophia
154.) nex2
155.) *Chrissi*
156.) cherrie_x
157.) letthemusicplay
158.) JR Abraxas
159.) gizzie_fan
160.) CJG18
161.) carleymarie
162.) Virginie_GW
163.) Vero P.Sawyer
164.) Elisabeth_Blue
165.) maisie7
166.) xNaley23x
167.) kassandrajones
168.) SimplyxEileen
169.)wingster
170.)ellen-cheerleaderx
171.)starblake
172.)Leah_LL_Fan
173.) littlecrime
174.) D'oh!
175.) evielost
176.) bwill88
177.) makry
178.) OTHFanatic05
179.) John015
180.) NBalways
181.) truroswellian
182.) starryeyed15
183.) Gizziefan1
184.) Brooke08
185.) Skate_4ever
186.) Lark11
187.) Giuly
188.) Halo23
189.) gilliang
190.) lisagslack14
191.) Anyanca
192.) Brooke '90
193.) bychance
194.) forblueskiesxx

banner by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (Bree)

banner by *Nora*

Why do I love Clois?
On Smallville, they are only at the very beginning of their future relationship but it is already one of complete acceptance of each other. They've never asked the other to be anything other than what they are. Even in season 4 when they annoyed each other more than got along, they recognized that the banter was a natural part of their friendship and accepted it at face value. They have a connection; a way with banter and dealing with each other that is light hearted yet sincere.

Fave Clois Episode:
I love Recruit because it has some classic, iconic Clois interactions:

1. Lois and Clark investigate, with banter!
2. Lois gets in over her head (literally).
3. Clark rescues Lois.

But beyond just those basics I love the nature of the interaction in this episodes. Clark doesn't even skip a beat when he discovers Lois at the sorority house. He slams the door in her face and then they later proceed to bicker over the situation and what to do next.

But the best part of the whole episode is the rescue. Clark's reaction when he finds Geoff is so amazingly intense and determined. I can't even describe the emotion in his voice. I don't think I've ever seen him react in such a way before. And when he finds her he picks her up with such care, pulling her close and almost hovering over her. Even then, before either is willing to admit to being friends, there's a closeness.
Plus, at the end, Lois once again takes over Clark's life, and his bedroom. Classic.

Fave Clois Moments:
I love how they've been there for each other in Season 7. Even when one of them is unsure how best to be there for the other (Clark in Siren, Lois in Apocalypse/Arctic), they throw that uncertainty aside and offer up the same thing as always: themselves, in a blunt, honest way. No need for overwrought speeches or meaningless platitudes. Just simple companionship, punches and hugs.
-kassandrajones (Kassandra)

banners by fivariva

I love Lois and Clark because there's this fun competitive spirit in the air between them. There's this unspoken "I dare you" when they look into each other's eyes. There's is a relationship full of complementary differences. Clark is true blue. He's a boy scout. He's a farm boy. Lois is a rebel. She's tenacious. She's street smart. Together, somehow, someway there's synergy. They find themselves in the end heading in the same direction. What's that quote? "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction." Lately I'm more excited about their relationship than ever. They are truly good friends now. They've been there for each other at their lowest times. They've come along way from being "sparring partners."

Favorite Clois scene is a tough decision. There are so many. I guess the Dunk Tank scene from "Facade." It's just pure Clois joy. Apart from Chloe's sad face. The way Clark smiles around Lois is magical and this has got to be the best of the lot.

Favorite Clois episode and why. It's too hard! I love episodes where Lois and Clark investigate together (Krypto, Recruit, Reunion), I love episodes where Lois and Clark surprise each other (Lucy, Oracle). Hydro is one of my favorite episodes because it so wonderfully creates a Superman situation between Lois and Clark. The triangle of three. The BEST thing about the triangle of three is that Lois so often gets the better of Clark. But here Clark has one up on Lois and she doesn't even know it! Hilarious.

-LittleLoLo

banner by asiangurl408

There are so many reasons to love Lois and Clark, so I’ll just give you a few of mine. These two just seem to click together. Their scenes together sparkle with an undeniable chemistry that everyone notices. As Jimmy Olsen once said, “You gotta admit, they’ve got chemistry.” On the surface they may seem like “hot fudge and halibut”, but once you really get to know their characters and examine their interactions you’ll see why these two work together so well. They bring out the best in each other, since Lois makes it her mission to stop Clark from brooding, and Clark makes it his mission to keep Lois alive. They also support each other unconditionally and are there for each other when one of them needs someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on. As frustrating as Smallville can be with its constant use of love triangles, one thing that keeps me watching is Lois and Clark and the knowledge that no matter what these two are endgame. They’re meant for each other and destined to be together in any reality. There is a Lois and Clark for each generation, and Smallville’s Lois and Clark are mine and I can’t wait to see their love story develop further in Season 8.

My favourite Lois and Clark scene would definitely be their scene together in Siren. Lois had just broken up with Oliver (again) and Clark is the one who shows up to comfort her. He knows how much Oliver meant to her, so he suggests that maybe they can still work things out, but Lois knows that she isn’t meant to be with Oliver. She ends up showing him her softer, more vulnerable side, and cries in his arms, which is something that we’ve never seen her do before. Lois rarely lets herself go and the fact that she feels comfortable enough to let Clark see her in her moment of weakness speaks volumes about their friendship and how much she trusts him. And then of course there’s the ending line, “Why settle for hot, rich and famous when I can hang out with you?” She’d rather be with Clark than be with anyone else. These two aren’t “secret friends” anymore, since there’s no denying how much they care about each other.

Without a doubt my favourite Clois episode is Apocalypse. That episode gives us a glimpse into Lois and Clark’s future and their chemistry in that episode is just off the charts. I love how Lois is instantly attracted to Clark in the alternate universe and how determined Clark is to find her when she gets arrested. He truly acts like Superman in this episode with the way he openly uses his superpowers and with his refusal to give up until Lois is safe. This episode also shows Lois and Clark working together as a team and makes Lois responsible for a part of Clark’s disguise. Finally, the ending scene of Lois and Clark back in the real world is great, because it shows Clark thinking for himself once again and it also shows Lois being supportive of Clark and trying to comfort him over the whole Lana situation. Apocalypse isn’t only my favourite Clois episode, due to the fantastic writing, directing, and acting it’s actually my favourite episode of the series so far.

-missingOTH (Rachel)

banners by eiluvial (Emily)

Why I Love Clois:
Although I have loved every version of Superman, Clark and Lois there's been made so far, I have to say that Smallville's duo are by far my favourites. What I love about this Clark and Lois is the whole original and different take on their relationship. Their first meeting was definitely interesting to say the least, and from one scene to the next, these two never stop lighting the screen with their humourous banter, quick-witted lines, sizzling chemistry, and touching emotional scenes. It also helps that they're both so hot! They bring out these different sides to each other that no one else has managed to do. Clark nevers seems to smile more than when Lois is around, and he tends to evoke the less tough, less brash, softer side of her. And Lois keeps Clark on his toes constantly, bringing out the more lighter, fun and lively part of Clark. It is refreshing to see Lois not instantly falling for Clark's charm but nonetheless having such a dynamic relationship with him. They went from simple acquaintances... to tentative friends... onto much closer friends who could turn to each other in hardship. And pretty soon we'll be able to watch them evolve into the Lois and Clark of legends, the heroic partners whose destiny is but to love each other. And to watch Tom and Erica get to that stage will be awe-inspiring to say the least.

My Favourite Scene:
This would have to be the ending scene of Season 4 Episode 3: Facade. The scene is where Lois throws the football at Clark who's on the dunk tank. I love the scene so much, the way Lois runs up to him and ruffles his hair and he splashes her with water. And their smiles are SO big, and they look so happy. Its definitely my favourite!

My Favourite Episode:
This was difficult but I chose Season 4 Episode 2: Gone

-xNaley23x (Zeenat)

Reasons why they are destiny

1. B/c she went to Smallville to look for him (Crusade)
2. B/c she had a hard time just looking at his face (Crusade)
3. B/c she has a soft spot for stray dogs and naked guys (Crusade)
4. B/c "give [her] a nerd with glasses anyday" (Crusade)
5. B/c she's not alone anymore (Crusade)
6. B/c he invited her to stay on the farm with him (Crusade)
7. B/c he only remember her and flying (Crusade)
8. B/c she thinks his mom's cool (Crusade)
9. B/c she calls him Smallville
10. B/c he was impressed by her kung fu fighting skills (Gone)
11. B/c he checked out her legs (Gone)
12. B/c they just shower together (Gone)
13. B/c she finishes his thoughts (Gone)
14. B/c they found Chloe together (Gone)
15. B/c "the best ones always start that way"
16. B/c he does check her out (Facade)
17. B/c they saved each other (Facade)
18. B/c she wanted to see him in a wet t-shirt (Facade)
19. B/c she ruffled his hair (Facade)
20. B/c he wanted her opinion on his letterman jacket (Devoted)
21. B/c she checked him out (Devoted)
22. B/c they make a good investigative team (Devoted)
23. B/c she'll visit (Devoted)
24. B/c they planned Chloe's party together (Spell)
25. B/c she can calm him down (when he was about to kill Alicia's killer) (Pariah)
26. B/c she makes him laugh
27. B/c they cover for each other (Recruit)
28. B/c he freaked out when he found out she was missing (Recruit)
29. B/c he saved her life (Recruit)
30. B/c he said that she could stay with him (Recruit)
31. B/c she named Shelby "Clarkie" after him (Krypto)
32. B/c even Lucy noticed the sparks between them (Lucy)
33. B/c he listens to her (Lucy)
34. B/c she opens up to him (Lucy)
35. B/c they tease each other (Lucy)
36. B/c they're secret friends(Lucy)
37. B/c he knows when to give her her space (Lucy)
38. B/c "now it all begins" (Lucy)
39. B/c they're written in the stars (Lucy)
40. B/c they "keep it quiet in public but mack on the downlow" (Spirit)
41. B/c going to the prom together wasn't in the realm of possibilities but they ended up going together anyways (Spirit)
42. B/c he visibly gulped and was impressed when he saw her in her prom dress (Spirit)
43. B/c "a little close to the boob don't ya think?" (Spirit)
44. B/c she tells it to him like it is (Blank)
45. B/c she knows how to deal with memory wiped Clark(Blank)
46. B/c she guesses that she can't call him Smallville anymore (Blank)
47. B/c he cradled her in his arms and tenderly looked at her when she was about to be broken (Forever)
48. B/c she dreams about a guy in a red cape (Commencement)
49. B/c he'll try not to miss her too much (Commencement)
50. B/c she knows that she's always welcome in his home (Commencement)
51. B/c even his parents love her (Commencement)
52. B/c he suggested a career in journalism for her (Commencement)
53. B/c with her luck she'd end up partnered with the most bumbling reporter on the masthead (Commencement)
54. B/c she tied his tie for him (Commencement)
55. B/c he "actually looks handsome for a change" (Commencement)
56. B/c when she sees him going up on the stage she'll be thinking one thing, "Dear God please don't let him trip." (Commencement)
57. B/c she slugs him in the arm
58. B/c he smiles more around her
59. B/c she whistled when he got his diploma (Commencement)
60. B/c they hugged and it was awesome! (Arrival)
61. B/c she went back to help out his parents (Arrival)
62. B/c he thanked her for helping his parents (Arrival)
63. B/c he wanted to be the one to save her (Aqau)
64. B/c if Lois didn't know better she'd say he was jealous (Aqua)
65. B/c "someday she'll meet someone even more special" (Aqua)
66. B/c Clark couldn't tear his eyes away from her when he saw her dance (Exposed)
67. B/c she gave him a lap dance (Exposed)
68. B/c "dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like [Lois]?" (Exposed)
69. B/c "give me a twenty and meet me out back" (Exposed)
70. B/c he super jumped and brought down a helicopter to save her life (Exposed)
71. B/c she called him "007" (Exposed)
72. B/c "love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction" (Exposed)
73. B/c he was disappointed to see her leave (Exposed)
74. B/c he helped her move out (Exposed)
75. B/c they congratulated Chloe in unison (Exposed)
76. B/c she thanked him for being a good friend (Exposed)
77. B/c she tell everyone about his Elmer Fudd nightlight if he tells anyone about the lapdance (Exposed)
78. B/c "Aye, aye sailor" (Exposed)
79. B/c Lois understands his family (Fanatic)
80. B/c she became his dad's campaign manager (Fanatic)
81. B/c Lois has a thing for heroes (Fanatic)
82. B/c when Clark said he couldn't imagine loving someone else, who should drive up but Lois? (Lockdown)
83. B/c "turn that frown upside down, Skippy" (Lockdown)
84. B/c she'd "be lucky to end up with someone as honorable as Clark Kent someday" (Reckoning)
85. B/c when Clark turned back the clock he almost lost Lois (Reckoning)
86. B/c Clark immediately noticed when Lois wasn't there (Reckoning)
87. B/c she realized right away that something wasn't right with him (Hypnotic)
89. B/c when she found out what was wrong she immediately went to his farm to snap him out of it (Hypnotic)
90. B/c if it's necessary, she'll take him down (Hypnotic)
91. B/c he gave her a love tap (Hypnotic)
92. B/c his mom called Lois when she thought Clark needed help with Maddie (Fragile)
93. B/c he went to see her in the hospital when she was injured (Fragile)
94. B/c he brought her back to her apartment and told her to take it easy after she was hurt (Fragile)
95. B/c he got her a glass of water without her asking him for one (Fragile)
96. B/c Graham assumed Lois was Clark's girlfriend (Fade)
97. B/c when he saw her naked he was stunned and amazed (Fade)
98. B/c long after she closed the door he couldn't stop staring (Fade)
99. B/c they both take marathon showers (Fade)
100. B/c he feels the need to lob a grenade at every guy she dates (Fade)
101. B/c when she found out her was in trouble, she frantically tried to save him (Fade)
102. B/c she wants to meet a decent guy from a decent family (Fade)
103. B/c he's her Jonathon (Fade)
104. B/c "maybe you have to get through all the wrong men to recognize the right one" (Fade)
105. B/c she threw him a birthday party (Oracle)
106. B/c she made her world famous rum cake for him (Oracle)
107. B/c she bought him a journal to let out his feelings (Oracle)
108. B/c she gave him the tough love she knew he needed (Oracle)
109. B/c "Sometimes you have to tuck your feelings away until it's the right time. Like stuffing dollars into a piggy bank for a bike you can't quite afford." (Oracle)
110. B/c she's the Harley he's been saving up for (Oracle)
111. B/c "there are times when I think you don't know me at all...and others when I think you know me better than anyone." (Oracle)
112. B/c "well, that's what I'm here for, Smallville. One save at a time." (Oracle)
113. B/c they have the best deep and meaningful conversations (Oracle)
114. B/c he asked her how she was feeling (Zod)
115. B/c the fortress of solitude is her heaven (Zod)
116. B/c "I'm glad you're back" (Zod)
117. B/c he held her hand (Zod)
118. B/c Lana is his past, Lois is his future! (Crimson)
119. B/c he has abs of steel (Combat)
120. B/c he comfort hers and she comforts him (Siren and Arctic)
121. B/c they care about each others happiness
122. B/c he was there when she needed a shoulder to cry on (Siren)
123. B/c she doesn't want to settle for anyone else! (Siren)
124. Because they will always be there for eachother no matter what happens (Siren and Arctic)
125. B/c they make the best partners ever! (Apocalypse)
126. B/c they literally collide (Apocalypse)
127. B/c she thought he was "clumsy but cute" (Apocalypse)
128. B/c he swept her off her feet (Apocalypse)
129. She tried to sneek a peak (Apocalypse)
130. Because she helped him into the suit and glasses (Apocalypse)
131. B/c he thinks she's a good friend (Apocalypse)
132. B/c nothing says I love you like a punch on the shoulder. (Apocalypse)
133. Because she bought him a drink (or more hopefully) (Apocalypse)
134. B/c they're destined for each other in any reality (Apocalypse)
135. Because she knows he can do better then be just a "farm boy" (Arctic)
136. Because in his darkness, she was his light. (Arctic)
137. B/c she calls him Kent and he calls her Lane (Odyssey)
138. B/c he's going to be a little closer to home (Odyssey)
139. B/c he recognised her voice (Odyssey)
140. B/c team Lane and Kent kick butt like no other (Odyssey)
141. B/c we know that he actually does appreciate her feminine charms (Odyssey)
142. B/c she brings out his sense of humour (Odyssey)
143. B/c if he sticks with her, she'll protect him (Odyssey)
144. B/c he checked on her to see if she was okay (Odyssey)
145. B/c he wanted Chloe to watch over her (Odyssey)
146. B/c they're going to be neighbours (Odyssey)
147. B/c he'll see her bright and early Monday morning (Odyssey)
148. B/c the legendary Lane and Kent partnership is just beginning.
149. B/c they appreciate each others attempts at heroism (Odyssey)
150. B/c she gave him points for punctuality, but "what's with the wardrobe malfunction?" (Plastique)
151. B/c she got him dressed appropriately (Plastique)
152. B/c he got changed in a phone booth (Plastique)
153. B/c she wanted him to make a good impression on his first day at work (Plastique)
154. B/c he wanted her opinion on how he looked (Plastique)
155. B/c she visibly paused and gulped before she told him he looked good (Plastique)
156. B/c their scene paralleled Apocalypse (Plastique)
157. B/c he caught her when she fell (Plastique)
158. B/c their gazes lingered on each other (Plastique)
159. B/c he thinks she is the Goddess of Journalism
160. B/c she asked him if he was okay and what happened when he got back (Plastique)
161. B/c she took him under her wing and taught him the rules of journalism (Plastique)
162. B/c she wanted to know how his meeting with Tess went (Plastique)
163. B/c she thinks he has a charming smile (Plastique)
164. B/c he thinks she sounded like a jealous girlfriend (Plastique)
165. B/c when she can't get the info they need, he can (Plastique)
166. B/c he went to see Bette, since he knows she doesn't do well with kids (Plastique)
167. B/c he told her everything he knew about the story (Plastique)
168. B/c "You want to share a by-line with me?" (Plastique)
169. B/c she got him the obit (Plastique)
170. B/c they investigated the story together (Plastique)
171. B/c he looked slightly impressed by all the cards she had for breaking and entering (Plastique)
172. B/c he covered for her (Plastique)
173. B/c she allows him to think for himself (Plastique)
174. B/c he can recite her rules
175. B/c she got her first front page article while working with him (Plastique)
176. B/c she gave him encouraging advice (Plastique)
177. B/c she’s more proud that they uncovered the truth than she was with getting a front page story (Plastique)
178. B/c "Thanks for helping me break the story, Clark." (Plastique)
179. B/c she thinks he has a long career ahead of him at the Daily Planet (Plastique)
180. B/c now they're officially team Lane and Kent (Plastique)
181. B/c they're attached at the hip (Toxic)
182. B/c they see each other more than Chloe sees Jimmy (Toxic)
183. B/c she underlines his typos (Toxic)
184. B/c he offered her the silent support he knew she needed (Toxic)
185. B/c she stole his coffee (Toxic)
186. B/c he wanted to know where she was last night (Toxic)
187. B/c he knew giving up the story wasn't like her (Toxic)
188. B/c he knew she was burying her emotions in work (Toxic)
189. B/c they can talk to each other about their past realtionships (Toxic)
190. B/c he wanted to give her advice and in the end she gave him some too (Toxic)
191. B/c she needs him (Instinct)
192. B/c he took on some of her work load for her (Instinct)
193. B/c she can dish out the tough love (Instinct)
194. B/c she wants him to "look outside his wheelhouse" (Instinct)
195. B/c he needs to "try another scoop of the 31 flavours" (Instinct)
196. B/c she's the "little less sweet vanilla and a lot more wild cherry" that he needs to try (Instinct)
197. B/c she was flirting with him when she mentioned an activity that two people share with repetitive motion that builds to a climax (Instinct)
198. B/c he made her giggle (Instinct)
199. B/c he held her coffee for her (Instinct)
200. B/c he just learned to dog paddle so she's not going to throw him into the deep end without a floatie (Instinct)
201. B/c he's lucky she came along (Instinct)
202. B/c when she saw Clark with Maxima she couldn't believe what she was seeing (Instinct)
203. B/c she was able to break the hold Maxima had on Clark (Instinct)
204. B/c their eye contact alone in that scene was electrifying (Instinct)
205. B/c she chose to take the stairs (Instinct)
206. B/c he couldn't just let her go (Instinct)
207. B/c he ran after her and tried to explain (Instinct)
208. B/c she rained on his orgy and sent Maxima away (Instinct)
209. B/c she was angry with him for making out with Maxima (Instinct)
210. B/c he wanted her to calm down (Instinct)
211. B/c she "was perfectly calm" (a.k.a she was jealous) (Instinct)
212. B/c despite how much she protests she does care what he does with his love life (Instinct)
213. B/c after their argument he looked stunned (Instinct)
214. B/c she really does care who he "sucks face with" (Instinct)
215. B/c she didn't think that "****ty-anna" was his type (Instinct)
216. B/c Maxima couldn't kill Lois in front of Clark (Instinct)
217. B/c Maxima was threatened by Lois (Instinct)
218. B/c they have a deep connection (Instinct)
219. B/c he would never have been able to pull away from Maxima if he wasn't drawn by his attraction to Lois (Instinct)
220. B/c there's a bond that they don't know about yet (Instinct)
221. B/c he came back to stop Maxima from killing Lois (Instinct)
222. B/c he was concerned about what would have happened to Lois if he hadn't stopped Maxima (Instinct)
223. B/c he knew his destiny was on earth and that Maxima wasn't a part of it (Instinct)
224. B/c he thanked her for showing up when she did and for saving his life (Instinct)
225. B/c she looked nervous when she heard that Maxima said some weird things to Clark (Instinct)
226. B/c he realized that none of the women he's be interested in before were his soulmate (Instinct)
227. B/c she thinks he "can do a little bit better than a man-eating meteor freak" (Instinct)
228. B/c his soulmate has been right in front of him all this time (Instinct)
229. B/c she thinks that "when the right girl walks into his life he'll know" (Instinct)
230. B/c he wanted to know what Maxima said to her (Instinct)
231. B/c she couldn't tell him what Maxima told her (Instinct)
232. B/c he offered her her old room back (Intinct)
233. B/c she winked at him (Instinct)
234. B/c she didn't want to tempt fate (Instinct)
235. B/c For a guy who is invincible, Lois Lane has the power even now to knock him off his feet (Instinct)
236. B/c he came to check on her at the party (Committed)
237. B/c she ordered ‘a Shirley Temple for the lady’ (Committed)
238. B/c He thinks she should pace herself (Committed)
239. B/c "Are you sure your not just jealous your little cousin is beating you to the altar?" (Committed)
240. B/c Clark think she should show support. (Committed)
241. B/c she’s not going to get married until she meets her soulmate (Committed)
242. B/c you can’t always predict who you’re going to end up with (Committed)
243. Because he grabbed her off the chair (Committed)
244. B/c he saved her from completely humiliating herself (Committed)
245. Because when he mentioned meeting someone special he looked at her (Committed)
246. B/c she spent the night at his place (Committed)
247. B/c she woke up in his football jersey (Committed)
248. B/c he took care of her when she was drunk (Committed)
249. B/c she thought that maybe they had sex (Committed)
250. B/c it echoed Crimson (Committed)
251. B/c he was up for the Whitesnake sing-a-long (Committed)
252. B/c he held her hair (Committed)
253. B/c he’s her designated driver (Committed)
254. he drove her back to the Talon (Committed)
255. she wore his plaid shirt (Committed)
256. B/c he came to her rescue (Committed)
257. B/c he’s the sweetest boy she has ever known (Committed)
258. B/c they work together so effortlessly (Committed)
259. B/c he was concerned that she could have been kidnapped too (Committed)
260. B/c she’s one step ahead of him (Committed)
261. He saved her from being hit by a car (Committed)
262. B/c he knew what she was going to say before she said it (Committed)
263. B/c “Clark Kent, will you marry me?” (Committed)
264. B/c they held hands walking into the jewellery store (Committed)
265. B/c ‘A smile now and then won’t kill you’ (Committed)
266. B/c who’s the luckiest girl in the world? Lois is! (Committed)
267. B/c “what about this one, Pumpkin?” (Committed)
268. B/c “anything you want, muffin” (Committed)
269. B/c “don’t get stage fright, Poodle, you’re going to have to do this in front of a packed house sooner than you think” (Committed)
270. B/c “he has performance anxiety” (Committed)
271. B/c he shoved the ring on her finger (Committed)
272. B/c the ring was a perfect fit (Committed)
273. B/c “tell him, Cupcake!” (Committed)
274. B/c “Lois and I are- we’re getting married” (Committed)
275. They left Ollie speechless (Committed)
276. B/c they were friends for so long before one magical night (Committed)
277. B/c they couldn’t deny their feelings any more (Committed)
278. B/c “she has great taste” (Committed)
279. B/c he’s “a very lucky man” (Committed)
280. B/c she called him when she didn’t know what to do (Committed)
281. B/c he was freaking out when she was missing (Committed)
282. B/c he must really care to storm in here like this (Committed)
283. B/c he wanted the madman to let her go (Committed)
284. B/c she begged for his life (Committed)
285. B/c she couldn’t stand to see him get hurt (Committed)
286. B/c he wanted her to just tell the truth (Committed)
287. B/c she couldn’t deny that she loves him (Committed)
288. B/c she looked him in the eyes when she said that she loves him (Committed)
289. B/c he braced himself for the pain, then looked shocked when he realised that she was telling the truth (Committed)
290. B/c “are you all right?” (Committed)
291. B/c he wanted to get her out of there as soon as he could (Committed)
292. B/c they had a hard time looking at each other after her confession (Committed)
293. B/c she was avoiding him (Committed)
294. B/c he forced her to deal with him (Committed)
295. B/c she didn’t trust herself in an elevator alone with him (Committed)
296. B/c he gave her a way out (Committed)
297. B/c he was disappointed when she said she was lying (Committed)
298. B/c they make a great team (Committed)
299. B/c “who knows where we’d be if [he] had answered that question”? (Committed)
300. B/c he wondered where they’d be if he had answered that question too (Committed)
301. B/c it was the single most Clois packed episode ever!!!! (Committed)
302. Because they belong together.. end of freaking story.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 10-24-2008 at 12:56 PM
Old 10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

The reason I love Clois so much is so simple. They seem to complete each other, and not just in that corny can't live without each other way. Lois is the girl that Clark never thought he would meet or frankly be friends with, Clark is the boy Lois could never have guessed. I firmly believe that Lois is the one that makes Clark feel welcome, makes him feel like he belongs on the planet. So why do I love Clois? Simple. They won't fess up to there feelings, they know they're there but they just can't stop denying it. The best thing about this ship? It's not if it's going to happen it's when.

My favorite scene has to be the last Clark/Lois scene in Arctic, it even beats out some of my other favorites. It is such a simple scene but it says so much about their relationship. I just adore how Lois doesn't say anything until Clark looks over at her, that shows how much Clark means to her, even if just as a friend. They deeply trust each other, Clark was there for her when she broke up with Oliver and I just know that Lois will be there for Clark.

Season Seven's Apocalypse gets my vote for my all time favorite Clois episode. They totally owned this episode. Not only did it show us what they would be like in the near future, but it also showed how Lois would always need a Clark in her life. The episode just ended a good note for both of them when Lois asks Clark (like she did in the Alternate Reality) to go out for a brew.

-eiluvial (Emily)

banners by littlecrime

I love the Clark and Lois relationship for so many reasons. They have amazing chemistry but they can also be so sweet and playful too. They are so understanding and supportive of each other too. They know the other person will always be there for them no matter what. Which is why my fav scene between them is when she is comforting him about Lana. He tells her sometimes he feels like she doesn't know him but other times she knows him better than anyone. It showed how much they had grown in their relationship, how much they understand each other and why they become the legendary couple that they become. I think of one fav episodes for Clois interaction is 'Gone' because it shows several levels of their relationship. Their is attraction, fun, flirty banter but also shows them working together toward a common goal. Which shows the great team of Lane and Kent.

-Titch (Fay)

banners by *Nora*

Why do you love Clois?
I love Clark and Lois cause I think they could understand each other in a level that no one could understand. I love how they always look out for each other and the way they care for one another. Lois brings out the fun in Clark and Clark bring out that sensitive side of Lois that you probably wouldn't know exist. They bring the best out in each other and they open up to each other in a way that they wouldn't usually open up to anyone else. Lois is a strong woman who speaks her mind and I think that what Clark needs. Clark is loyal, kind and a great listener and we all know that's what Lois need. These two are made for each other plain and simple and they are destined to be and that'll never change.

Fav Episode of Clois?
I'm currently stuck between three episodes and they are Crusade, Crimson and Apocalyse cause they all had some very good Clois moments. In Crusade, I love the way Clark and Lois meet and I love when he picks her up in the hospital. In Crimson, I love the Clois kisses and the Clois flying scene and much more in the episode. Now in Apocalypse, I just loved when they meet in the Daily Planet and when he saves her they smile at each other and they went out for a drink at the end. So this is a hard question to answer but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Crimson, even thought Clark and Lois was effected by Red K, but the ending scene was great so I go with Crimson.

Fav Clois Moments?
Clois had so many great moments. I love when they kiss in Hydro. I love when Clark saved her in Apocalypse, even though it was in a alternate universe, but my all time favorite would still have to be from the Season 4 episode, Façade, when she dunks Clark in the water. That moment just made me be a huge Clois fan and I think every single Clark and Lois fan was smiling when they saw that. But it really is hard to choose one moment and after Season 8 I might have another number one moment, so that is my number one for now.

-BrathanSupporter

Animations

GIFs by Makry (please do not repost or save these without permission)
Link for some icons by Spike It Up

Fanfic Recomendations

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow - Tailspin by Sunrei
A World Without Lois Lane by Jade
Thanksgiven Wishes by Rachel
Questions by Rachel
New Year's Tradition by Rachel
Marking Territory by Rachel
Lois Gone Wild by Rachel
Inklings by Rachel
Fooling by Rachel
Crimson by Rachel
Breaking Traditions by Rachel
Selective Memory by Visiongirl and Sunrei A new version of the episode "Blank"
Rivers of Red by Scribe
Two of a Kind - Black Canary cames to Smallville during season 6.
Date Interruptus by Fred Pryce Set during "Justice"
Season's Greedings by Fred Pryce The Smallville version of the Lois & Clark christmas episode.
Serendipity by Fred Pryce Inspired by the movie with the same name.
Split personality by Fred Pryce Black Kryptonite splits Lois in two and Clark have to deal with them.
Intoxication by Fred Pryce Version of "Crimson" inspired by spoilers.
Definition of Bliss by Fred Pryce Version of "Promise" inspired by Spoilers.
The Incredibly Dense Mind of Lois Lane by nonjon
Red Hot Peaches by Ferdykins
Seven Days by gretelbug
Contingency Plan (takes place after s6 Reunion)
Hurt (takes place s5 after Cyborg)
Mystery Man (takes place after Fragile s5)
Fools In Love - by Louise, "inspired after I read the "Harley Quinn" comics"
Metropolis Confidential by Louise

Fansites

HappyEnding
CLOIS LJ

INTERVIEWS/QUOTES

This departure opened the door for some new characters to come into the Smallville series, and the new Lois Lane played very effectively by new comer Erica Durance stepped into the role and won viewers respect almost as quickly as she did the cast and crew of the show.Welling when talking about the actress is very quick to point out how much he enjoys the onset chemistry between his character of Clark and Erica [Durance] as Lois Lane.
"What I particularly enjoy about her character is the side of Clark that she brings out. I love the sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek humor that we're able to portray in that relationship, and haven't been able to in the past because of the heavy, dramatic situations that Clark often found himself in with the other characters."
- a recent Tom Welling interview - taken from www.supermanhomepage.com.

Total Stars: Did Lois Lane bring a lot of changes in Clark's life?
Tom: She came into his life in a totally unexpected way and even though she doesn't change his life radically, she still has a strong impact on it. Lois does not behave with Clark as others do. She's natural, has no problems and she's got a knack for getting into trouble! Clark doesn't have a clue that she's going to be the love of his life (smile)

- a recent Tom Welling interview - taken from DTS.

Tom Welling: "I know that Lois isn't exactly a romantic addition, but you're right, there's a spark, a chemistry between Clark and Lois where they can't stand each other but at the same time, they can't stand not being around each other." - Tom Welling, December 2004

Laura Vandervoort is a Clois fan!
As a 'Smallville' fan, do you think Clark should be with Chloe, Lana or Lois?

I would have to say Lois Lane. Chloe is kind of the best friend and there isn't really that kind of chemistry there. Lana has been there for so long on and off that I think it is time for a new woman.
interview link
Taken from an Erica Durance Interview on the direction of Clark/Lois relationship in S7 and beyond.
"What is also interesting for me to see is these two fighting with each other and finding out why they love each other."

The 25th Celebration on Livejournal
Post One
Post Two
Future titles
Baby I see your future And it's tied to mine
Because he is literally the man of her dreams.
Rachel

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 10-22-2008 at 09:17 PM
Old 10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dare You to Move by Switchfoot

Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next
What happens next

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before

Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here

Tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to move

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?

Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Today never happened
Today never happened
Rachel
Old 10-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Post away!
Rachel
Old 10-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, it sure takes a long time to load this 1st page now with 2 big posts. Any thoughts on editing it down to 1 post in the future, maybe during the hiatus? it'll be a good project.

Generally it's up to each board moderator team, but I'd like to make it easier for posters without fast internet connections to view this page

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alex, I think it's mostly the animations that take a long time to load and we'll be replacing them when we celebrate the 50th thread, so then it should be okay.
Rachel
Old 10-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

First I love the new thread and here is comment I brought over that i made from with one change

No no no I am talking about the George Reeves version form the 50s. I loved the Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher one
Old 10-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread The title is so cute

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 10-22-2008, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh I see, Lisa. Well I've never seen that version, so I don't know, but I'll take your word for it.

ETA: Hey guys I'm reposting the instructions for the 50th.

As previously mentioned the 50th thread is quickly approaching and it would be great if everyone could be involved. For those of you who have not submitted a write-up, which includes

1) Why you love SV's version of Lois and Clark
2) What your favourite episode is and why
3) What your fave moment is and why

Please submit your write up by Monday, October 27th. If you have already submitted a write-up for the 25th thread, you don't have to re submit one unless you feel like editing something in your write up, like your fave ep/moment (esp after watching Committed). JR is making special arts to go with everyone's favourite moments, so everyone needs to pick a different scene and post your pick for your fave scene here so it's easier to keep track off and people don't choose the same scenes. Just so you guys know, it's first come first serve, so you should choose a scene a.s.a.p , e.g. I spoke with JR last night and took the torture scene/Lois loves Clark scene from Committed so that's off the list now. Once you've written your write-up please send it to either JR or myself. Thanks everyone!

List of unavailable scenes:
4.03 Facade Dunk tank scene (Alex, Pink77)
4.16 Lucy Lois and Clark are secret friends (Kassandra, kassandrajones)
5.06 Exposed rooftop scene (Fay, Titch22)
6.01 Zod Clark goes to see Lois in the hospital (Lisa, lisagslack14)
6.10 Hydro Lois and Clark's first kiss (starryeyed15)
7.11 Siren Clark comforts Lois (Jessica, youvegotwings)
7,18 Apocalypse Clark saves Lois (Evie, evielost)
7.20 Arctic Lois comforts Clark (Katie, TVJunkie22)
8.01 Odyssey - Clark informs Lois he'll be working at the DP (JR, JR Abraxas)
8.04 Instinct Lois freaks out on Clark (Nora, *Nora*)
8.04 Instinct Loft scene (Emily, eiluvial)
8.05 Committed Lois and Clark tell Ollie they're getting married (Lessie)
8.05 Committed Lois admits she loves Clark (Rachel, missingOTH)
8.05 Committed Elevator scene (Makry)
Rachel

Last edited by now.it.all.begins; 10-22-2008 at 08:59 PM
Old 10-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Extreme Fan

aww this title is so !
i hope we get another clois moment in the next episode, they cant just expect us to be okay without one NOW!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you guys like the title. All credit goes to Nora.
Rachel
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Yes I also want more Clois moments on the next episode
Old 10-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingOTH (View Post)
Alex, I think it's mostly the animations that take a long time to load and we'll be replacing them when we celebrate the 50th thread, so then it should be okay.
I'm going to hold you to that promise. Again I think it's great but we have to set limits for people with slower connections. I'm on an extremely fast DSL and it's taking me a long time to load this 1st page, so I can only imagine.

If it comes down to it, maybe you can have alternative opening posts and just switch out the art every other thread so you can view all your banners/pics.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay Alex will do.
Rachel
Old 10-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay! and definitely Yum love the title!

Also, just realised I'm not a shipper :-O Someone please add me when you're free!

<3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread